We’re mere days away from the first week of 2014, time sure flies when you’re having fun! Here’s the list of the upcoming cross-over week’s new video game releases.
The new releases are here…
New retail releases are:
- Skylanders SWAP Force – Hyper Beam Prism Break Character
- Skylanders SWAP Force – Horn Blast Whirlwind Character
- Skylanders SWAP Force – Phantom Cynder Character
- Skullcandy PLYR1 7.1 Surround Sound Wireless Gaming Headset
New downloadable games include:
- Newly available on the PlayStation Store: [updates Tuesday]
– PlayStation Plus Free January 2014 Games: Don’t Starve (PS4), BioShock Infinite (PS3), DMC Devil May Cry (PS3), Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3), Worms: Battle Island (PS Vita), Smart As… (PS Vita).
– PS3: Dustforce — Note: May be delayed to later in January.
– PS Vita: Dustforce — Note: May be delayed to later in January.
- What’s added on Xbox Live Marketplace: [updates Wednesday]
– Xbox Live Arcade: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 — Note: Free download until the end of 2013.
– Xbox Marketplace: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Marvel Avengers Skin Pack.
– Games On Demand: Zoo Tycoon, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Rocksmith 2014 Edition, Deadfall Adventures.
– Games for Gold: Shoot Many Robots is free for Xbox Live Gold subscribers until December 31st; From the 1st to 15th of January 2014 you get Sleeping Dogs.
- New games on the 3DS, DSi & Wii U eShop: [updates Thursday]
– Wii U eShop: Dr. Luigi [USA-only; Global release is 2 weeks later].
– 3DS Virtual Console: Mario Tennis [Game Boy Color].
- New game additions on the Apple App Store: [updates Thursday]
– iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch & Android: Final Fantasy VI Mobile — Note: Rumored.
- New game additions on Steam: [updates all week]
– PC/Mac/Linux: CONSORTIUM, Estranged: Act I — Note: Rumored.
Take a look at the Dr. Luigi debut trailer:
Here’s the Final Fantasy VI Mobile trailer:
Watch the Estranged: Act I trailer for the Half-Life 2 mod:
Lastly, here’s a January PlayStation Plus preview trailer:
What video games will you be playing this week? Any of these?
Tags: Dr. Luigi