The Room 2 walkthrough will be a puzzle guide showing you how to solve The Room 2 puzzles from start to ending, with strategy tips for the iPad and from early 2014 on iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world. The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, Apple’s Game of the Year 2012 and recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Let’s start the The Room 2 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Table of Contents
- Tutorial Chapter 1: The Crypt
- Chapter 2: The Ship
- Chapter 3: The Temple
- Chapter 4: The Seance
- Chapter 5: The Laboratory
Index of The Room 2 Guides:
- This Page: The Room 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Room 2 Cheats
The Room 2 Walkthrough
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as “AS” into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
Key Game Features:
- PICK-UP-AND-PLAY DESIGN — Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface.
- INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS — A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object.
- REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS — Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
- DETAILED 3D OBJECTS — Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
- UNNERVING AUDIO — A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
- iCLOUD & GAMECENTER NOW SUPPORTED — Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
- MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT — Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
The Room Two crashes during gameplay, what do I do?
If you find that The Room Two crashes during gameplay then you’ll need to turn the iPad off and on again by holding down the lock/power button until “slide to power off” appears, do as intructed. Then start the iPad and open game up again and it should be ok.
Why is there no sound in The Room Two?
The most likely explanation is that it’s due to the confusing nature of the mute button on the iPad (we get a lot of mails about this). Have a look at the switch next to the volume controls. If you can see a small orange dot inside then the iPad is muted. Switch it the other way and it should work. It’s confusing because lots of apps (especially music/video players) ignore the mute button and make noise anyway, so lots of people don’t realise their iPad is muted.
Does The Room Two work on an iPad 1?
No, I’m afraid The Room won’t work on an iPad 1. It only works on an iPad 2 or better. We have also made The Room Pocket for iPhone 4S and 5, and iPod Touch 5th generation if thats any help?
The full compatibility list is as follows…
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. The download size requires 272 MB of free space. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.
The Room Two Crashes, or doesn’t load up properly, any ideas?
These issues can usually (actually always, as far as I know) be solved by turning off your iPad. To do this, hold down the power button until “Slide to power off” appears, and do as instructed. Turn it back on, then try running the game again. You should find this fixes the problem.
Welcome to the The Room 2 walkthrough! Let this page be your guide in showing you around the game’s rooms.
Your goal is to emerge from The Crypt sound of both mind and spirit, but know this is only the beginning of your trials.
Tip: The question mark button will glow when a new hint is available. Hints can be disabled (and enabled again) from the Options Menu.
You must successfully navigate the secrets of The Ship, but this grim ordeal will become increasingly challenging.
Handle yourself well in The Temple, and may your good fortune be a light as you navigate the ever darker chambers.
Escape the curious events of The Seance with all your faculties intact.
Where many have faltered you must succeed in discovering the many mysteries held within this most unique space. Flee The Laboratory and escape the confounded house where it all began.
The End? More Null samples? The Room 3?
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!