Our Angry Birds Go walkthrough will guide you through the start to finish gameplay with 3-star strategy tips for this racing game on Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 & Blackberry 10 mobile touchscreen devices.
Angry Birds Go is a downhill racing game set on a 3D Piggy Island. A first for the Angry Birds series, featuring high-octane downhill racing, upgradable karts, tons of characters with unique special powers and a fully rendered 3D world. Ready… Set… Angry Birds GO!
Let’s start the Angry Birds Go walkthrough with an introduction video!
Gameplay suitable for all ages 3+, this game features Comic Mischief. May include direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Red and Stella at the Seedway
- Part 2: Kart Leveled Up on Seedway
- Part 3: King Sling on Seedway
- Part 4: Bomb on Rocky Road
- Part 5: The Blues on Rocky Road
- Part 6: Crazy Wrecks on Rocky Road
- Part 7: The Blues Are Awesome on Rocky Road Track 2
- Part 8: Using a Telepod!
- Part 9: Fast Shortcuts on Rocky Road
- Part 10: King Pig! Rocky Road Track 2 & 3
- Part 11: Earning More Coins
- Part 12: Wipeout on Rocky Road Track 3
- Part 13: Terence Recruited by finishing Rocky Road
- Part 14: Playing Jenga and Bubbles Recruited on Air
Index of Angry Birds Go Guides:
- This Page: Angry Birds Go Walkthrough
- Next Page: Angry Birds Go Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Angry Birds Go Characters
- Next Page: Angry Birds Go Achievements Guide
Angry Birds Go Walkthrough
Welcome to downhill racing on Piggy Island!
The game is built from the ground up as a free-to-play title, with a whole host of modes and features included from the get-go. In Angry Birds Go you can feel the rush as you fling down the track and go head-to-head in a fast and furious race to the finish line! Look out for treacherous roads, mischievous opponents and unique special powers to put the race leader behind the pack. Plus you can go from homemade soapbox car to a super-fly car by upgrading your ride. It’s all there, along with crazy stunt and air tracks, and many fun and surprising game modes.
From December 11th, 2013, the game will be out on iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, and BlackBerry 10.
Available Game Modes:
- RACE: A downhill race with several birds that you must finish in the Top 3.
- TIME BOOM: A solo challenge to reach the finish line before the timer runs out and the time bomb explodes.
- FRUIT SPLAT: A race to splat through a set number of fruits indicated in the top fruit bar.
- VERSUS: A race against one only racer that you must win in 1st place.
- CHAMPION CHASE: A race to unlock a new racer, that requires three wins against that track’s character to unlock him/her.
- JENGA’S PIRATE PIG ATTACK: A race down a ramp to smash into blocks and pigs. — To unlock this mode you must make a $2 in-app purchase or have the unlock code that comes with the “Angry Birds Go Jenga Set”.
Key Game Features:
- FIRST-EVER 3D ANGRY BIRDS WORLD! See the birds and pigs from every angle as Piggy Island comes alive in this rich and colorful 3D world!
- RACE AS THE BIRDS OR PIGS! Jump behind the wheel and race as Red, Chuck, Terence, Stella, King Pig, Moustache Pig and many other favorites!
- MASTER THE TRACKS! Plenty of racetracks, stunt roads, air courses and off-road races – each throwing big and unexpected challenges your way! It’s a selection of tracks ranging from canyons to speedways and stunt roads to air courses.
- AWESOME SPECIAL POWERS! Smash your opponents off the road and take that winning position thanks to unique special powers for each character!
- MANY GAME MODES! Test your skills with super-fun and surprising game modes: Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Champion Chase and Mega Match!
- UPGRADE YOUR RIDE! From a homemade soapbox car to a super-fly supercar, with over 50 karts and awesome ways to upgrade – yours to earn or purchase!
- MUCH MORE TO COME! The race has only just begun – so look out for many more fun things coming your way!
- TELEPODS! A groundbreaking new way to play! Now teleport your favorite characters into the race by placing your Angry Birds Go! TELEPODS figures on your device’s camera!
- ToonsTV READY TO GO! The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!
Quotes from the creator:
“Angry Birds Go! is our first major free-to-play Angry Birds game, and while we’re super excited to step into this new territory, we’re also staying true to our roots,” said Jami Laes, the Executive Vice President of Games at Rovio Entertainment. “As with every previous Angry Birds game, there’s lots of free content and we have great new updates already planned – including the eagerly awaited arrival of multiplayer. Our main goal is to provide an amazing experience with more than enough content to make sure everyone has a blast. We do offer some really awesome premium content for fans who want a bit more, but we’ve designed the game so that you don’t have to pay to have a great time. The soft launch in select markets has helped us figure out what’s working well.”
Please note: iPod Touch 4G devices aren’t currently officially supported. These devices may crash or experience performance issues.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Welcome to the Angry Birds Go walkthrough! Zack will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s tracks.
The tracks are from the following Episodes: Seedway, Rocky Road, Air, Stunt, and coming soon is the Aquatic Adventure.
Feel the rush as you fling those freewheeling birds and piggies down the track at breakneck speed – with plenty of twists and turns in a thrilling race to the finish line! But beware! Look out for hazardous roads, mischievous opponents riding your tail and special powers to put the race leader behind the pack. Plus, go from soapbox car to supercar by upgrading your ride!
Part 1 contains some 3 star completions and Angry Birds Go hints for the Seedway Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Versus, and Champion Chase events.
Tip: You can use your character’s special power multiple times by spending Gems on it before the race starts.
Part 2 contains some more 3 star completions and Angry Birds Go tips for the Seedway Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Versus, and Champion Chase events.
Part 3 contains the last of the 3 star completions and Angry Birds Go hints for the Seedway Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Versus, and Champion Chase events.
Part 4 contains some 3 star completions and Angry Birds Go tricks for the Rocky Road Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Versus, and Champion Chase events.
Part 5 contains more 3 star completions and Angry Birds Go hints for the Rocky Road Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Versus, and Champion Chase events.
Angry Birds Go Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6.