The Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 action-adventure game DLC and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas trophy guide we’ll show there are 10 Trophies (4 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (7), and Silver (3) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Achievements Guide
Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Trophies Guide
1. …A Saint Gets a Gun (Bronze) — Ring all the bells in town in ‘Miracle on 3rd Street’.
2. How Many Licks Does it Take? (Silver) — Lick the candy cane barricade all the way through in ‘The Fight Before Christmas’.
This is a funny reference to the classic Tootsie Roll TV commercial titled “How Many Licks”:
3. Get that Kid to a Psychologist (Bronze) — Find all the snowmen vignettes in the North Pole.
4. Dear Santa (Bronze) — Find all the letters to Santa in the holiday missions.
5. A Very Genki Holiday (Bronze) — Complete all instances of Genki Holiday.
6. Make a List, Check it Twice (Bronze) — Complete all instances of Naughty and Nice.
7. He’s Still on the Naughty List (Bronze) — Delivered a present to Zinyak in ‘The Santa Clawz’.
Location: In Mission 3: “The Santa Clawz” fly to the statue on the island and shoot gifts at it; aim them at Zinyak’s hand.
As soon as you start the mission set a way point to the star on the south west of the map. Once there shoot presents at the Zinyak statue using the alternate fire.
8. *BEEP* YOU, CLAWZ! (Silver) — Completed all three missions.
9. Our Gift to You (Silver) — Found the present in a holiday mission.
Location: In the “Miracle on 3rd Street” Mission.
You will get a waypoint to go and protect CID. When you get there you will be at a big building with a bunch of enemies. Head to the front and there will be a Christmas tree, simply go to the lone present there and the achievement will pop with a little delay.
10. A World Without Christmas (Bronze) — Completed the holiday text adventure.
Please comment if you have any Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!