The Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC action-adventure game DLC and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas achievement guide we’ll show there are 10 Achievements (4 Secret) with a total of 100 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 and PC versions.
Index of Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Trophies Guide
Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas Achievements Guide
1. …A Saint Gets a Gun (5G) — Ring all the bells in town in ‘Miracle on 3rd Street’.
2. How Many Licks Does it Take? (15G) — Lick the candy cane barricade all the way through in ‘The Fight Before Christmas’.
This is a funny reference to the classic Tootsie Roll TV commercial titled “How Many Licks”:
3. Get that Kid to a Psychologist (5G) — Find all the snowmen vignettes in the North Pole.
4. Dear Santa (5G) — Find all the letters to Santa in the holiday missions.
5. A Very Genki Holiday (10G) — Complete all instances of Genki Holiday.
6. Make a List, Check it Twice (10G) — Complete all instances of Naughty and Nice.
7. He’s Still on the Naughty List (5G) — Delivered a present to Zinyak in ‘The Santa Clawz’.
Location: In Mission 3: “The Santa Clawz” fly to the statue on the island and shoot gifts at it; aim them at Zinyak’s hand.
As soon as you start the mission set a way point to the star on the south west of the map. Once there shoot presents at the Zinyak statue using the alternate fire.
8. *BEEP* YOU, CLAWZ! (15G) — Completed all three missions.
9. Our Gift to You (25G) — Found the present in a holiday mission.
Location: In the “Miracle on 3rd Street” Mission.
You will get a waypoint to go and protect CID. When you get there you will be at a big building with a bunch of enemies. Head to the front and there will be a Christmas tree, simply go to the lone present there and the achievement will pop with a little delay.
10. A World Without Christmas (5G) — Completed the holiday text adventure.
Please comment if you have any Saints Row 4: How the Saints Save Christmas achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!