The Gran Turismo 6 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 racing simulator game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
In the Gran Turismo 6 trophy guide we’ll show there are 51 Trophies (2 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (44), Silver (3), Gold (3), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Gran Turismo 6 Guides:
- This Page: Gran Turismo 6 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Gran Turismo 6 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Gran Turismo 6 Cheats
- Next Page: Gran Turismo 6 Car List
Gran Turismo 6 Trophies Guide
1. Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — Earn all trophies in Gran Turismo 6.
2. Novice Graduation (Bronze) — Complete Novice Class in Career Mode.
3. Careerist: National B (Bronze) — Complete National B Class in Career Mode.
4. Careerist: National A (Bronze) — Complete National A Class in Career Mode.
5. Careerist: International B (Silver) — Complete International B Class in Career Mode.
6. Careerist: International A (Gold) — Complete International A Class in Career Mode.
7. Finale (Silver) — Unlock the ending movie.
8. All-Gold National B License (Bronze) — Get a gold award in every test for the National B License.
9. All-Gold National A License (Bronze) — Get a gold award in every test for the National A License.
10. All-Gold International B License (Bronze) — Get a gold award in every test for the International B License.
11. All-Gold International A License (Silver) — Get a gold award in every test for the International A License.
12. All-Gold S License (Gold) — Get a gold award in every test for the S License.
13. Twinkle Twinkle: 25 Stars (Bronze) — Earn a total of 25 stars.
Tip: You can get up to 3 stars per event. You get 1 star for completing the race, 1 star for getting 3rd place or higher, and 1 star for getting first place in the race. — There are 24 possible stars to obtain in the novice races alone. The championship does not add any extra stars.
14. Starstruck: 100 Stars (Bronze) — Earn a total of 100 stars.
15. Star Attraction: 200 Stars (Bronze) — Earn a total of 200 stars.
16. Star Attraction: 300 Stars (Bronze) — Earn a total of 300 stars.
17. Goodwood Regular (Bronze) — Take part in the Goodwood Hillclimb in a variety of cars.
Tip: There are 5 seasons in the Goodwood Hillclimb special event. You have to have completed all events with the cars given. But beware, the last one is with the Redbull X 2010 car, so you may have to practice with it a lot.
18. First of Many! (Bronze) — Win your first race.
19. Series Champion (Bronze) — Become the overall winner of a championship event.
20. Two-Car Garage (Bronze) — Purchase your second car.
21. Speed Demon (Bronze) — Break the 186 mph (300km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
22. 111 Meters a Second (Bronze) — Break the 249 mph (400km/hr) barrier, in a car not specially provided for an event.
23. Down the Road and Back (Bronze) — Travel 62 miles (100km) in total.
24. Route Master (Bronze) — Travel 2,451 miles (3,945km) in total – the length of America’s infamous Route 66.
25. Autobarmy (Bronze) — Travel 7,903 miles (12,718km) in total – the length of the Autobahn.
26. Amateur Collector (Bronze) — Build up a collection of 10 cars.
Note: The 20 car pack from the Gran Turismo 6 “Anniversary Edition” don’t count towards your car count for this trophy.
27. Serious Collector (Bronze) — Build up a collection of 50 cars.
28. Fanatical Collector (Bronze) — Build up a collection of 100 cars.
29. Valued Customer (Bronze) — Spend a lot of credits on tuning and maintenance.
30. VIP Customer (Bronze) — Spend even more credits on tuning and maintenance.
31. Angel Investor (Bronze) — Spend an insane amount of credits on tuning and maintenance.
32. Snappy Dresser (Bronze) — Build up a collection of 5 racing suits and helmets.
33. Dedicated Follower of Fashion (Bronze) — Build up a collection of 20 racing suits and helmets.
34. Accident Prone (Bronze) — Bump into cones or other obstacles 500 times.
35. Walking Disaster Zone (Bronze) — Bump into cones or other obstacles 5,000 times.
36. Who’s Laughing Now? (Bronze) — Go into the final round of a championship in third place or lower, and emerge as overall champion.
37. By the Skin of Your Teeth (Bronze) — Reach the finish line and win with 1% or less of your fuel remaining.
38. Half a Second Clear (Bronze) — Get a time at least 0.5 seconds faster than the target time in any license test.
39. It’s All in the Wrist (Bronze) — Win a race with a PP limit of 550 or more in a car with at least 50 PP fewer than the race limit.
40. David and Goliath (Bronze) — Win a race with a PP limit of 620 or more in a car with at least 100 PP fewer than the race limit.
41. 0.01 Seconds! (Bronze) — Win a race by a margin of 0.01 seconds or less.
42. Three Miraculous Laps (Bronze) — Record a lap time that’s within 0.2 seconds of the best lap time for three consecutive laps.
43. Three of a Kind (Bronze) — Register a lap record where the three digits after the decimal point are the same.
Note: Lap record just means to get a clean lap. So you may unlock this trophy as early as in your first few races, if you for example get a lap time that ends in three zero’s like “1.02.000″.
44. High Flyer (Bronze) — Perform a jump with an air time of a second or more.
45. Trailblazer (Bronze) — Win a non-time-limited race having overtaken a car that is a full lap behind you.
46. One-Make Wonder Win (Bronze) — Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race.
47. Old Dog, New Tricks (Bronze) — Win a race in a car built in 1959 or earlier.
48. Hidden Gem (Bronze) — Bump into the tires painted GT6 blue that sit by the side of one of the tracks.
Track: Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Blue Tire Location: Start up a single player “Arcade” and choose “Time Trial”. Now you want to choose the “Panorama Motor Racing Circuit” track. As soon as the race starts just go to the right towards the off track area and then turn around once past the first barricade. You will see a set of blue tires you can bump into. Simply knock them over and the trophy will unlock.
49. One Giant Leap (Bronze) — Make a jump of three seconds or more in low-gravity conditions.
Note: Can be done in the Lunar Exploration missions.
50. Grand Finale (Gold) — Unlock the long version of the ending movie.
51. Moon Mission Accomplished! (Bronze) — Complete all the Lunar Exploration missions.
Location: From the Gran Turismo 6 in-game “My Home” main menu move left until you reach the “Special Events” (written side-ways) section. If you only see the “Goodwood Festival of Speed” event, you may first need to make more progress in Career Mode. Then go back to that menu to find the second event unlocked, the “Lunar Exploration” and start it.
You take control of LRV (Lunar Roving Vehicle) in this special event.
This video guide shows how to get Gold medals in all zero-gravity races:
Please comment if you have any Gran Turismo 6 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!