Here are some of the newly discovered Zelda: A Link Between Worlds glitches.
Note that these can of course get patched by Nintendo in the future. But you might encounter the here-under listed glitches for yourself in the meantime, should you feel it’s handy to exploit them.
Index of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Guides:
- This Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Glitches
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Cheats
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Walkthrough
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Heart Pieces Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Bottles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Maiamai Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Items Locations Guide
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collectibles
- Next Page: Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Easter Eggs
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Glitches
Skip The Skull Woods Boss Glitch
Location: During the Skull Woods boss fight.
To perform this glitch, just follow these steps:
1. Equip the tornado rod
2. When the hand is ready to charge, use the tornado rod to fly up in the air
3. As you land back down, press Up on the joypad.
If you fail the timing, just try again. It might be possible to perform this glitch without the tornado rod, but not sure how hard it would be.
This glitch will be very useful and helpful to speed runners, and should at least save you 15 – 30 seconds. This glitch may also lead to other similar door glitches. If you can find an enemy that is not affected by the tornado rod, and pushes you against a wall, you might be able to use this same glitch to skip the fight.
Here’s the full glitch & how to perform it in the game:
Here’s what happens if you return to the boss room (you can still get the heart piece):
Desert Palace Boss Glitch
Location: If you enter the Desert Palace boss fight area early, the boss will not appear.
To perform this sequence break, just follow these steps:
1. Use the portal clipping glitch, you can find a place to take advantage of the glitch near the Desert Palace boss area. Sadly you can’t even damage the boss, but if the boss functioned properly we would have saved at least 5-10 minutes during a speed run.
2. Idle sand is 1 ‘block’ higher than active quicksand and after triggering the quicksand there is a invisible yet solid model nearby the middle part of the area. Possibly it is the model but you can’t do anything to damage it.
Here’s the glitch video that shows how to get it to happen: