Have you picked up your Xbox One console day one? Then you’ll want to check out this Xbox One game install sizes list to see how far that 500GB harddrive will take you before it fills up.
And filling up fast it will if you’re a big gamer, because with the mandatory game installation even non-download Blu-ray disc games from retail will take up space on your console.
Xbox One Game Install Sizes List
The list of Xbox One launch games is organized in alphabetical order for your convenience. Take a look at the total install size per video game for both download & retail games.
1. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag — Install Size: 20GB
2. Battlefield 4 — Install Size: 33GB
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts — Install Size: 39GB
4. Crimson Dragon — Install Size: 6.9GB
5. Dead Rising 3 — Install Size: 19GB
6. FIFA 14 — Install Size: 8GB
7. Fighter Within — Install Size: 9.2GB
8. Forza Motorsport 5 — Install Size: 31GB
9. Just Dance 2014 — Install Size: 22GB
10. Killer Instinct (2013) — Install Size: 3.4GB
11. Lego Marvel Super Heroes — Install Size: 6.4GB
12. LocoCycle — Install Size: 13GB
13. Madden NFL 25 — Install Size: 12GB
14. NBA 2K14 — Install Size: 43GB
15. NBA Live 14 — Install Size: 9GB
16. Need for Speed: Rivals — Install Size: 15.3GB
17. Powerstar Golf — Install Size: 3.9GB
18. Ryse: Son of Rome — Install Size: 34GB
19. Skylanders: Swap Force — Install Size: 15GB
20. Xbox Fitness — Install Size: 246MB
21. Zoo Tycoon (2013) — Install Size: 2.6GB
22. Zumba: World Party — Install Size: 24GB
In case you’re curious, that’s 370GB in total!
This means that with an average install size of 16.8GB you’ll be able to fit 30 games on your Xbox One before you’ll have to uninstall anything.
Note: Microsoft didn’t put in a larger than 500GB harddrive, because they figured out that most gamers only focus on a handful of games at any given time and hardly (if at all) play their old games. — Besides even if you uninstall a game its savegames will remain on the harddrive. Meaning you can always easily re-download/re-install the game at a later time to continue playing.
This video shows that once a game is downloaded around 50%, you can play it while it’s still installing.
Do you like having all your Xbox One games at your fingertips or is 30 enough?