Looking for Forza 5 cheats on Xbox One? Here we’ll list Forza 5 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Turn 10 Studios’ new racing game.
Take a look at the cheats below…
Index of Forza 5 Guides:
- This Page: Forza 5 Cheats
- Next Page: Forza 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Forza 5 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Forza 5 Car List
Forza 5 Cheats
Gameplay Feedback Tips
Xbox’s Major Nelson interviews Dan Greenawalt from Forza Motorsport 5 developer Turn 10 Studios about the development for the Xbox One controller’s Impulse Triggers, and how the game gives you extra steering tips through the built-in haptic feedback that the Xbox One-exclusive game uses.
Launch DLC Unlocks 13 New Cars, Liveries & Custom Tuning
With multiple car packs, VIP membership privileges, and packed-in content, the Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition is the ultimate package. The Limited Edition features the all-new 2014 Audi RS 7 Sportback in addition to three digital content packs. Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition owners will receive a custom Steelbook case; Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One, and Audi window decals; and 1,250 car tokens (a $9.99 value) that will allow Limited Edition owners instant access to any car in the game.
The cars featured in the Limited Edition Car Pack and the Day One Edition Car Pack have been customized with unique Xbox One liveries and feature custom tunes designed by the developers at Turn 10 to improve performance above their stock counterparts. The stock versions of these cars will also be available on disc.
Limited Edition Car Pack (Limited Edition):
This five-car pack features new cars that are already destined for legendary status. Each car in the Limited Edition Car Pack will feature a Limited Edition livery and will be tuned to the top of its respective class.
• 2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback — More than a mere grocery-getter, the RS 3 Sportback marries performance with practicality. The result is a 340-horsepower grin-generator that will paste your head to the back of the seat and not crack a single egg in the process.
• 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish — As comfortable on the track as it is on cozy country lanes, the Aston Martin Vanquish is equal parts refined style and snarling, road-taming grit.
• 2013 Ford M Shelby Mustang GT500 — While the GT500’s aggressive lines suggest raw power and straight-line speed to spare, the sound of that big 5.8-liter V8 simply screams, “Get out of the way!”
• 2013 McLaren P1 — The successor to McLaren’s legendary F1, the McLaren P1 is an automotive highlight reel: technological innovation, gorgeous contours, and pure, unapologetic performance. Epic, legendary, astounding – words tend to fail when describing this car’s limitless potential.
• 2013 SRT Viper GTS — The return of the Viper has been celebrated by automotive fans worldwide. With an 8.4-liter V10 that’s capable of pushing the GTS to a top speed north of 200 mph, the 2013 Viper GTS has once again firmly entrenched its spot near the top of the American Muscle hierarchy.
VIP Membership (Limited Edition):
Forza Motorsport 5 VIPs enjoy exclusive benefits, including double player reward acceleration, access to exclusive multiplayer events, an exclusive in-game player card badge, and in-game gifts from the Forza community team. VIPs will also have access to the VIP Car Pack featuring five amazing cars.
• 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C — Marketed as “the fastest streetcar in the world,” the 427 S/C is the most desirable of all the Shelby Cobra variants. Out of the 100 that were planned only 53 were built. They are nothing less than a purpose-built race car converted at the last minute for street use.
• 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird — Dubbed the “Yellowbird” by journalists during a test drive event, the 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird earns its name thanks to the canary-like chirping of its twin turbo blow-off valve. Just 29 of these cherished classics were built.
• 1991 Mazda #55 787B — One of the most beloved race cars of all time, the 787B holds the distinction as being Japan’s only winner of a 24 Hours of Le Mans race. Featuring a brash green and orange livery and an unmistakable screaming Wankel rotary engine, the 787B continues to inspire more than 20 years after its debut.
• 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor — Say hello to your rear view mirror’s worst nightmare. The Raptor is essentially a factory-built pre-runner race truck with suspension to match its under-the-hood muscle. Slide it, jump it, whatever you like — it just begs for more.
• 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport — Even among hypercars, the Veyron Super Sport stands alone. After all, this is the car that currently holds the Guinness record for “World’s Fastest Car” at speeds approaching 270 mph.
Day One Car Pack (Day One Edition & Limited Edition):
This three-car pack features amazing cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning package.
• 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe — Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge — a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
• 2013 Ford Focus ST — Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
• 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera — Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.
Season Pass DLC Unlocks 60 New Cars
Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios have announced “Forza Motorsport 5” Car Packs will be released on a monthly basis following the launch of “Forza Motorsport 5”. For the first time ever, every vehicle will be available in Forzavista mode; allowing players to explore every inch of each car… inside and out.
Each “Forza Motorsport” Car Pack will include ten individual cars, with the first pack arriving on Friday, November 22, and subsequent packs available the first week of every month, beginning January through May 2014 (for a total of 6 individual car packs). Fans of specific makes and models may choose to purchase individual cars, a la carte, while devout fans may opt for the “Forza Motorsport 5” Car Pass. The “Forza Motorsport 5” Car Pass is for the racing fan looking for the ultimate driving experience, and gives full access to the first six “Forza Motorsport 5” Car Packs for $49.99, at a savings of 18% versus purchasing individually.
• The LaFerrari Car Pack, available on launch day for Xbox One and “Forza Motorsport 5,” is the first opportunity for fans around the world to enter the cockpit of Ferrari’s long-awaited new hypercar. Powered by an innovative 950-hp hybrid engine and limited to 499 global production units, when released, the LaFerrari will be one of the fastest and rarest cars in the world, and “Forza” fans will get the unique chance to drive the digital experience before anyone else. The pack will also include nine additional cars.
There are no Forza 5 cheats on Xbox One yet (DLC replaced them). We also made the handy Forza 5 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Forza 5 cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!