Our Killzone: Shadow Fall walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this first-person shooter exclusively on the PS4.
Set thirty years after the events of the Killzone trilogy, the world of Killzone: Shadow Fall is a very different place. Forced together by circumstance, the two rival factions of the Helghast and the Vektans live side by side in a futuristic city, divided by a vast wall.
Let’s start the Killzone: Shadow Fall walkthrough with a story introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Intense Violence, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Tutorial: Shadow Marshal Tactical Combat
- Chapter 1: The Father
- Chapter 2: The Shadow
- Chapter 3: The Doctor
- Chapter 4: The Patriot
- Chapter 5: The Helghast
- Chapter 6: The Agent
- Chapter 7: The Handler
- Chapter 8: The Dead
- Chapter 9: The Destroyer
- Chapter 10: The Savior & Ending
Index of Killzone: Shadow Fall Guides:
- This Page: Killzone: Shadow Fall Walkthrough
- Next Page: Killzone: Shadow Fall Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Killzone: Shadow Fall Cheats
- Next Page: Killzone: Shadow Fall Easter Eggs
Killzone: Shadow Fall Walkthrough
Killzone: Shadow Fall is the latest installment in the hugely successful Killzone franchise, developed exclusively for PlayStation 4, by Guerrilla Games. Thirty years after the events of Killzone 3, the world is a very different place, with two rival factions, the Helghast and the Vektans, living side by side divided by a vast wall.
In the midst of it all stands a Shadow Marshal, an elite soldier, the best of the best. As Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, you’re sworn to protect your home and the values you believe in. Maintaining the fragile peace is difficult when there is no trust between either side. A series of escalating conflicts puts you on the path of a Helghast intelligence operative named Echo, who fights for the same reasons but on the opposite side. Strive to uncover the whole story as the intense, immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on PS4.
Key Game Features:
- A New Breed of Hero For a New Vision of Killzone: You are Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, tasked with maintaining the fragile peace between the ISA and the Helghast. Any misstep could see the conflict spiral out of control, taking your homeworld with it.
- Designed For The Next Generation of Gaming: With breathtaking scale and the new freedoms of tactical gameplay, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the impressive power of PS4. The redesigned DUALSHOCK 4 further enhances the experience with its refined controls.
- An Expansive Arsenal of Futuristic Weapons: Command the OWL, Kellan’s versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options.
- Tense, Realistic Cold War Sci-Fi: On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant distrust threatens to escalate into all-out war. Discover an all new side to an ancient conflict.
PlayStation 4 Remote Play on PlayStation Vita explained with Killzone: Shadow Fall.
See Killzone: Shadow Fall on PlayStation 4 running via remote play between a PS4 console and the PS Vita handheld, and learn how to do the Remote Play setup.
Killzone: Shadow Fall on PS4 – Conversations with Creators.
The developers at Guerrilla Games discuss exactly what making a PS4 launch game entails, and—more importantly—the ways in which the PS4’s potency and tremendous ease of development have dramatically expanded the kinds of creative possibilities and interactive experiences they can bring to the Killzone fans.
Welcome to the Killzone: Shadow Fall walkthrough!
This tutorial details the combat abilities and equipment of the Shadow Marshal, and shows you how to put them to good use in Killzone: Shadow Fall. It also covers the Shadow Marshal’s personal combat drone, the OWL, and explains how to command it using the touchpad on the new DualShock 4 controller.
Here’s the Killzone: Shadow Fall introduction and the first chapter of the game. Ghostrobo will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s levels.
Intro: Three decades after fleeing the devastation of their home world the Helghast refugees coexist with their human cousins on the planet Vekta. A great wall dividing the societies has made this unthinkable feat possible though the scars left by centuries of war are not easily forgotten — As Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan youre sworn to defend your human brethren; but when a flashpoint brings you face to face with the mysterious and deadly female Helghast soldier Echo youll discover a new side to this ancient conflict and to yourself. Battle to understand the truth as the intense immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on the PlayStation 4 system. When the boundaries between right and wrong begin to crumble youll be forced to decide what kind of hero you really want to be.
Objective: Get to the safe side of the Wall that splits the planet in half.
– The first chapter begins in Vekta City, the New Helghan Sector, which since we’re human natives we have to get out of.
The start of Chapter 2 actually begins 20 minutes into the Chapter 1 guide above.
Objective: Find the intel and rescue the crew.
– Infiltrate the purification plant. The team went down somewhere in enemy territory. The only way in is through the sewers and into the purification plant.
Part 2 of Chapter 2:
Objective: Board the ISC Cassandra to sabotage its research.
– Access the bridge to get the ship moving and set a course for the sun. This will prevent the defecting Doctor’s viral research from falling into enemy hands, while making it look like an accident.
Part 2 of Chapter 3:
Killzone: Shadow Fall Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 4: The Patriot.