Here’s the Call of Duty Ghosts Weapons Guide with the full Call of Duty Ghosts weapons list for you to peruse and find out how to unlock all Call of Duty Ghosts weapons.
Take a look below…
Index of Call of Duty Ghosts Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Perks Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Rorke Files Locations Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Collectibles
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Glitches
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Earn Squad Points Fast
- Next Page: How To Get A Ghillie Suit In Call of Duty Ghosts
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Quick Scope
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Patches
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Prestige
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Camos
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Extinction Mode
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Maps Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Strike Packages Guide
Call of Duty Ghosts Weapons Guide
Here’s the Call of Duty Ghosts weapons list in alphabetical order. This guide shows you how you can unlock each weapon.
You have to play multiplayer and rank up (level up) to unlock most of these listed guns, attachments and other weapons. It tells you in the game menus under Classes at which level each weapon unlocks at. – Unless otherwise mentioned, the weapons are available in multiplayer modes.
How To Unlock Weapons: Each weapon unlocks for in between 6 to 9 Squad Points.
Tip: Do you want to try out all the weapons in the game right away? Go into a private match and there you don’t have to unlock them, so they will all be available for you to try out.
This video shows all of the Call of Duty Ghosts unlockable weapons in the game in action:
Call of Duty Ghosts Light Machine Guns
- Ameli — Weapon Description: Fully automatic LMG. Can hold 100 Rounds.
- Chain SAW — Weapon Description: Fully automatic LMG. Hip fire only with increased accuracy from attached Laser Sight. Recoil stabilizes with sustained fire.
- M27-IAR — Weapon Description: Fully automatic LMG. Can hold 100 Rounds. Moderate recoil and rate of fire with consistent damage over range.
- LSAT — Weapon Description: Can hold 100 Rounds (135 with Extended Clip). Fully automatic LMG. Versatile and strong overall.
Check out the Chain SAW in action with best setup tips:
Call of Duty Ghosts Sniper Rifles
- L115 — Weapon Description: Bolt-action. Deadly from the upper-leg up. Ballistic CPU calibrates recoil up to 4 kills.
Call of Duty Ghosts Marksman Rifles
- IA-2 — Weapon Description: Semi-Automatic Rifle. Can hold 18 Rounds.
- MK14 EBR
- MR-28 — Weapon Description: Semi-Automatic Rifle. Can hold 24 Rounds.
Call of Duty Ghosts Specials
- Combat Knife — Weapon Description: Instant kill. Primary weapon.
- MAAWS — Weapon Description: Support strike chain reward. Can hold 2 Rockets. Lase targets to guide missiles from a free-fire shoulder-mounted rocket launcher.
- Minigun — Weapon Description: 4,000 RPM portable weapon.
- Riot Shield — Available In: Extinction mode only, under the Equalizer category. Weapon Description: Riot Shield with 10 shield health (upgrade-able to 25 at Level 4). Ballistic-proof blunt shield weapon.
Call of Duty Ghosts Submachine Guns
- Vector CRB
Call of Duty Ghosts Assault Rifles
- APS — Available In: Singleplayer only.
- Honey Badger
- Remington R5
Call of Duty Ghosts Shotguns
- Tac 12
Call of Duty Ghosts Handguns
- .44 Magnum
- MP-443 Grach
Call of Duty Ghosts Launchers
Call of Duty Ghosts Lethals
- C4 — Weapon Description: A plastic explosive device that is detonated remotely with the clacker or by double tapping ‘the use button.’
- Canister Bomb
- Fragmentation Grenades
- I.E.D. Grenades
- Semtex — Weapon Description: Grenade that sticks to surfaces before detonating.
- Throwing Knife
The IED Grenade is the new Claymore / Bouncing Betty in Ghosts:
Call of Duty Ghosts Tacticals
- Concussion Grenade — Weapon Description: Slows movement, disorients targets, and temporarily disables enemy equipment and turrets.
- Motion Sensor — Weapon Description: Detects enemy soldiers within line of sight.
- Smoke Grenade — Weapon Description: Produces a smoke screen immediately upon impact.
- Thermobaric Grenade
- Trophy System
Is the Thermobaric Grenade the best tactical equipment in Ghosts? Find out in this analysis:
Call of Duty Ghosts Miscellaneous Weapons / Items
- Ghillie Suit
- Portable Torpedo
- SOFLAM Aistrike
Check out the SOFLAM Airstrike in action in Extinction Mode:
Call of Duty Ghosts Weapon Attachments
- ACOG Scope
- Holographic Sight
- Iron Sight
- Red Dot Sight
- Thermal Hybrid Scope
- Thermal Scope
- Tracker Sight
- Variable Zoom Lens
- VMR Sight
- Chrome Lined
- Flash Suppressor
- Muzzle Brake
- Grenade Launcher
- Tactical Knife
- Burst Fire
- Extended Mags
- Rapid Fire
- Slug Rounds
This video guide shows a breakdown of the weapons in Call of Duty Ghosts:
Call of Duty Ghosts Weapon Camos
The official Call of Duty Ghosts live-action launch trailer shows some of the cool multiplayer weapons, and Megan Fox.
I think that’s all of them, but please comment if you’ve found any other powerful weapons in Call of Duty Ghosts or know of new ways to unlock them.
Which of the Call of Duty Ghosts weapons is your favorite?
Tags: Call of Duty: Ghosts