The Call of Duty Ghosts trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 & PS4 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (9 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 & PS4 versions. Earn Bronze (46), Silver (0), Gold (4), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Call of Duty Ghosts Guides:
- This Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Rorke Files Locations Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Perks Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Walkthrough
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Glitches
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Collectibles
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Earn Squad Points Fast
- Next Page: How To Get A Ghillie Suit In Call of Duty Ghosts
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Quick Scope
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Tips and Tricks for Multiplayer
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Patches
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Prestige
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Camos
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: How To Unlock Extinction Mode
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Cheats
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Maps Guide
- Next Page: Call of Duty Ghosts Strike Packages Guide
Call of Duty Ghosts Trophies Guide
1. Federated (Platinum) — Earn all available Trophies for Call of Duty Ghosts
2. Ghost Stories (Bronze) — Escape. (Complete “Ghost Stories” on any difficulty.)
3. Spatial Awareness (Bronze) — Kill your first enemy in the Call of Duty Ghosts campaign.
4. Brave New World (Bronze) — Rendez-vous in Fort Santa Monica. (Complete “Brave New World” on any difficulty.)
5. Liberty Wall (Bronze) — Take down both attack helicopters.
Location: Mission 2: Brave New World
After defeating the enemies at the gas station, you will have to fight your way through an old sewer. When you reach the end of this area, you will be attacked by two helicopters. The first (smaller) helicopter will fly away after a moment, so take it down quickly! There are several MAAWS rocket launchers on some crates. Get one of them and when shooting, you must keep aiming at your target to guide the missile. Shoot down both helicopters using the rocket launcher to unlock this trophy.
6. No Man’s Land (Bronze) — Make it to San Diego. (Complete “No Man’s Land” on any difficulty.)
7. Blimey O’Riley (Bronze) — Pounce on 10 enemies whilst controlling Riley
8. Struck Down (Bronze) — Find Ajax. (Complete “Struck Down” on any difficulty.)
9. Waste not (Bronze) — Every shot with the remote sniper hits a person or vehicle.
Location: Mission 4: Struck Down
During this mission, you are asked to use the remote sniper multiple times. To get the trophy, you must make sure that you don’t miss any shots. There will be a total of 4 remote sniper sections throughout the mission. Just make sure you are aiming a stationary enemies, and never shoot if you aren’t confident. — Once the mission ends, the trophy will unlock.
10. Homecoming (Bronze) — Defend LA. (Complete “Homecoming” on any difficulty.)
11. Go Ugly Early (Bronze) — A-10 strafe 50 enemies
12. Legends Never Die (Bronze) — Hunt down Almagro. (Complete “Legends Never Die” on any difficulty.)
13. It Came from Below! (Bronze) — Kill 6 enemies with the knife while underwater in “Legends Never Die”.
Location: Mission 6: Legends Never Die
During the mission, the city will flood and then you will be prompted to kill an enemy using a knife. Before you kill them, make sure that you are underwater. Moving on in the mission, you’ll come to an area with some wreckage, where you should be able to sneak to the back and kill at least two enemies using the knife underwater. Lastly, you come to a parking garage, where you should sprint to the back as fast as possible, and knife at least 3 enemies underwater. If there are only 2, just wait, and another enemy should jump into the water. — The trophy unlocks once you knife the 6th person.
14. Federation Day (Bronze) — Gather intel on Rorke. (Complete “Federation Day” on any difficulty.)
15. Sleeping Beauty (Bronze) — Kill the sleeping guy in face down rappel section
Location: Mission 7: Federation Day (2nd Rappel)
During your 2nd rappel section, where you scale the side of the building and kill two enemies on a balcony, you’ll want to keep your eyes open for a sleeping enemy inside one of the windows directly in front of you. He will be inside the building about 1-2 stories lower than the balcony. — As soon as you shoot him the trophy unlocks.
16. Carbon Faceprint (Bronze) — Catch Photocopier with your face
Location: Mission 7: Federation Day (3rd Rappel)
Funny description once you know what happens, haha!
During the final rappel section, which takes place after defending yourself against some enemies, and enemy will throw a photocopier outside of the window. Make sure you just sit there, in the middle, and let it hit you. — It shouldn’t kill you and you will unlock the trophy once it hits you.
17. Birds of Prey (Bronze) — Capture Rorke (Complete “Birds of Prey” on any difficulty.)
18. Burn Baby Burn (Bronze) — Destroy 80 Fuel containers.
Location: Mission 8: Birds of Prey
Look for the very large fuel containers found all across the tops of buildings and on bridges. There’s over a 120 of them in this Mission, so shooting 80 with the helicopter’s machine gun should be easy enough.
19. The Hunted (Bronze) — Make it out alive (Complete “The Hunted” on any difficulty.)
20. Jungle Ghosts (Bronze) — Finish the mission without breaking stealth.
Location: Mission 9: The Hunted
This video guide shows the ideal path to help you stay in stealth.
21. Clockwork (Bronze) — Hack the system (Complete “Clockwork” on any difficulty.)
22. Deep Freeze (Bronze) — Drop 8 vehicles into ice holes.
Location: Mission 10: Clockwork
You can get a “vehicle drop” by shooting with the turret right in front of the vehicle’s front tires, the following explosion will cause the vehicle to crash or roll-over into the newly created ice hole. If you do this in the second half of the mission after the exfil timer appears, you’re told by Merrick to “Shoot the ice!”, which is your cue.
23. Atlas Falls (Bronze) — Distract the Federation Fleet. (Complete “Atlas Falls” on any difficulty.)
24. Grindin’ (Bronze) — Completing the console section on first attempt.
Location: Mission 11: Atlas Falls
Move the left analog stick up or down to counter the three pressure bars’ movement from going into the red. For 13 seconds your goal is to keep them in the green.
25. Piece of cake (Gold) — Storm the common room and kill everyone without taking damage on veteran.
Location: Mission 11: Atlas Falls (Veteran Difficulty)
This is one of the most difficult trophy, so here are Maka’s tips:
During the mission, you will come to a room that you must breach, and your ally will push you away from the explosion. This is the room where the trophy takes place. Make sure that you keep all your grenades and flash bangs for this section, and I recommend using any weapon with a red dot sight. Once you get up from the explosion, cook a flash bang and throw it into the middle of the room. When it goes off sprint behind the counter directly in front of you. If you’re fast enough, you can get away with firing some bullets and killing 1-2 enemies before going prone behind the counter. Once prone, throw another flashbang into the middle of the room. You should be able to go crouch and see where the enemies are. Throw a grenade into each corner of the room and that should take out most of the enemies. Now you can try and wait until you allies take out a few more enemies before slowing poking your head out an trying to kill any remaining enemies in the back. If you “push up” but stay behind cover, your allies will also move up and hopefully clear out the enemies. If at any point you get hit, which is indicated by a red blink on your screen, press pause and restart the checkpoint.
The trophy will unlock when the final enemy is killed and the ally says “All Clear!”
26. Into the Deep (Bronze) — Destroy the enemy ship (Complete “Into The Deep” on any difficulty.)
27. David & Goliath (Bronze) — Take down the LCS on the first go.
28. End of the Line (Bronze) — Storm the factory (Complete “End of the Line” on any difficulty.)
29. Cog in the machine (Bronze) — Kill 5 enemies without being detected before infiltrating Black Zone.
Location: Mission 13: End of the Line
You can stealth kill the first 4 enemies by shooting them from behind (or if you can get close with a knife kill). The 5th enemy you’ll get to when you progress through the Mission where Keegan tells you “Logan and I have the right side handled”. Then immediately go to the right side and look through the window where you see a soldier standing in wait behind a closer door, since you can clearly see him shoot him in the head for your 5th kill, but do it quickly before your teammate opens that door!
30. Sin City (Bronze) — Plan your next move (Complete “Sin City” on any difficulty.)
31. Jack-pot (Bronze) — Destroy 21 slot machines.
Location: Mission 14: Sin City
Once you’ve killed all the enemies at the bottom of a large staircase, you’ll be at the casino section. Shoot out the monitor screens of 20 of the slot machines to destroy them (and get the so-called Jackpot trophy). But because there are only 20 slot machines in the casino room, continue the level under the door and stop before going down the escalator in the next room, then look straight forward across the hall to see the last handful of slot machines that you can shoot at from a distance. — The trophy unlocks once you destroy the 21st slot machine.
32. All or Nothing (Bronze) — Gather the troops (Complete “All or Nothing” on any difficulty.)
33. End of your rope (Bronze) — Cut a grappling hook rope with enemy on it.
Location: Mission 15: All or Nothing
This can be done at the part of the Mission where Command tells you that “All squads, we have incoming Federation zodiacs to the north.” Go to the side of the ship where the on-screen target indicator says “Defend” and wait for the enemies to climb the ship. When you see a brown rope hanging over the side-railing go stand next to it and you’ll get the “Press to cut rope” action command. Cut all the grappling hook ropes you see hanging on the railing and you’ll eventually cut one with an enemy hanging on it, which will unlock the trophy.
34. Severed Ties (Bronze) — Destroy the Federation’s satellite array (Complete “Severed Ties” on any difficulty.)
35. Fly-by-wire (Bronze) — Take out helicopters with remote missile 3/3.
Location: Mission 16: Severed Ties
This can be done once you reach the airstrip. Ignore the incoming Federation tanks and focus on the air. Once Command says “B-Company you have enemy helos inbound!” you can stop your tank and immediately switch to guided rounds to take out the 3 helicopters in front of you.
36. LOKI (Bronze) — Commandeer the enemy space station. (Complete “Loki” on any difficulty.)
37. They look like ants (Bronze) — Destroy all enemy ground targets and kill no allies with the rods.
Location: Mission 17: Loki
Once you get to fire rockets to Earth from space, you’ll need to make sure to only hit yellow/red “X” targets (the enemies), and to NOT hit any blue “cross” targets (which are allies). As you’re firing rockets at the enemies make sure to keep your distance from the allied troops next to them, because the rockets do give a bit of splash damage on impact.
Note: When you hear “Thompson, make sure your shots are on target” means that you have accidentally hit an ally and must immediately restart the checkpoint if you want this trophy!
38. The Ghost Killer (Gold) — Confront Rorke (Complete “The Ghost Killer” on any difficulty.)
39. Tickets please (Bronze) — Shoot the grapple guys off the side of the train.
40. Audiophile (Bronze) — Collect all 18 Rorke files.
Tip: To find all 18, check out our Call of Duty Ghosts Rorke Files Locations Guide.
41. Safeguard (Bronze) — Complete round 20 in safeguard.
42. You’ve earned it (Gold) — Earn the mask. Finish the campaign on Veteran.
Tip: Find out how to unlock the Hidden Trophies in our Call of Duty Ghosts: Extinction Guide.
43. No Man Left (Bronze) — Escape with all four players.
44. Sprinter (Bronze) — Reach the exfil chopper with 1 minute and 30 seconds or more remaining on the clock.
45. Made it Out Alive (Bronze) — Escape 1st time.
46. Completionist (Bronze) — Complete all Extinction challenges and escape.
47. Cabin Fever (Bronze) — Make it to the cabin.
48. City Dweller (Bronze) — Made it to the city.
49. Any Means necessary (Bronze) — Get 50 kills with the electric fence and fire traps in a single game.
50. Trash Picker (Bronze) — Scavenge 40 items in a single game.
51. Throttled Escape (Gold) — Escape using a relic.
Please comment if you have any Call of Duty Ghosts trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!