Welcome to the Battlefield 4 Weapons locations guide that helps you find the total of 16 Hidden Weapons locations for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS4 & Xbox One first-person shooter game.
Finding all 16 Hidden Weapon locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
* “Stumbled over it” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 3 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “It was on the way…” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 6 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “Took a casual look around” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 9 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “Done some searching” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 12 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “Methodical search” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 15 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “No stone left unturned” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 18 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “Every nook and cranny” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find 21 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “Recon” (65 Gamerscore / Gold Trophy) — Find 28 collectibles in the Campaign.
* “Full arsenal” (65 Gamerscore / Gold Trophy) — Unlock all assignments and collectibles in the Campaign.
The Timeline for all these in-game Weapons locations is listed below.
Index of Battlefield 4 Guides:
- This Page: Battlefield 4 Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Battlefield 4 Dog Tags Locations Guide
- Next Page: Battlefield 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Battlefield 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Battlefield 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Battlefield 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Battlefield 4 Trophies Guide
Battlefield 4 Weapons
How to find missing Weapons?: You can see how many Hidden Weapons you’ve found by pausing the game during a mission, or by checking out your progress in mission select.
Tip: It’s recommended you play Battlefield 4 on easy difficulty mode, so that you can move around the more crowded levels easier. Otherwise you’ll constantly get shot at when you’re trying to pick up an item you want to collect.
Note: If you picking up weapons from dead enemies it counts towards your collectibles progress for the “Recon” achievement / trophy. Although it’s not actually needed, but it does speed up the process towards that trophy / achievement.
Does the game save each Weapons you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Hidden Weapons you just collected if you picked up the Weapon, so you don’t have to play to the end of the mission. After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the mission right away without losing collectibles progress, and it’s the same if you accidentally die.
Where to find all Weapons in Battlefield 4? The in-game collectibles locations for the Weapons are described in this detailed video guide.
The Weapons are listed in the video in the chronological order that they appear.
Timeline in minutes for the Hidden Weapons Locations Guide:
Chapter 1: Fishing in Baku
• 0:11 — Weapon Location #1: M39 EMR Rifle
• 0:48 — Weapon Location #2: MG4 Machine Gun
• 1:09 — Weapon Location #3: CBJ-MS Submachine Gun
Chapter 2: Shanghai
• 2:34 — Weapon Location #4: QBS-09 Shotgun
• 2:51 — Weapon Location #5: RFB Rifle
Chapter 3: South China Sea
• 3:39 — Weapon Location #6: P90 Gun
• 4:17 — Weapon Location #7: U-100 MK5 Rifle
• 4:53 — Weapon Location #8: SPAS-12 Shotgun
Chapter 4: Singapore
• 5:43 — Weapon Location #9: SCAR-H SV Assault Rifle
• 6:03 — Weapon Location #10: M240B Machine Gun
• 6:55 — Weapon Location #11: M16A4 Rifle
Chapter 5: Kunlun Mountains
• 8:18 — Weapon Location #12: 338-RECON Sniper Rifle
Chapter 6: Tashgar
• 8:44 — Weapon Location #13: A-91 Assault Rifle
• 9:03 — Weapon Location #14: M249 Machine Gun
• 9:41 — Weapon Location #15: AEK-971 Assault Rifle
Chapter 7: Suez
• 10:53 — Weapon Location #16: AK 5C Rifle
There you go! All Hidden Weapons in Battlefield 4 are yours! 🙂
Other weapons that get unlocked by finishing the story campaign are:
• M249 Machine Gun
• M412 REX Gun
• P90 Gun
• QBZ-95-1 Rifle
How to unlock the SUAV in Battlefield 4:
In this video Diablo Pablo explains the easiest best way to unlock the SUAV in BF4. To unlock the SUAV you must get the Safe Raiding achievement which is done by getting one kill with a bomber in the China Rising map pack. The SUAV is a Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle which you can use to target enemies with a laser sight, or simply crash into them with a spectacular one hit kill. It really is one of the best gadgets in Battlefield 4.
How to unlock the UCAV in Battlefield 4:
How to unlock the UCAV in Battlefield 4, one wonders. WELL, Diablo Pablo shares the best way to get such a gadget in BF4.
You get the Eyes in the Sky badge.
How to get Eyes in the Sky achievement:
– Air Superiority Ribbon
– 3X Jet Fighter Ribbon
How to get Air Superiority in Battlefield 4 BF4
– Win a round of Air Superiority
How to get Jet Fighter in Battlefield 4 BF4
– Kill 5 jets with a jet
Please comment if you have any additional Battlefield 4 Weapons location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Battlefield 4