Let’s take a look at some funny Lego Marvel Super Heroes easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Lego Marvel Super Heroes Guides:
- This Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Marvel Super Heroes Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Marvel Super Heroes Vehicles
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Stan Lee in Peril Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Collectibles
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Glitches
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Trophies Guide
Lego Marvel Super Heroes Easter Eggs
Aliens Movie Easter Egg
Here’s a little easter egg you can find that’s a reference to the movie “Aliens”. Listen to Hawkeye, he says: “It looks like… they’re coming out of the walls!” A clear reference to the 1986 film “Aliens”.
Stan Lee Cameo Easter Egg
If you’ve watched any Marvel movies, I’m sure you’ve noticed comic book hero co-creator Stan Lee always makes a small cameo. Aside from being a “Stan Lee in Peril” collectible in Lego Marvel Super Heroes, he also makes a few small random appearances throughout the game. Here’s a funny one where you find him dancing around! 🙂
Here’s a video of all Stan Lee movie cameos from:
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Fantastic Four (2005)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)
Iron Man (2008)
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
The Avengers (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
Indiana Jones & Snakes on a Plane Movies Easter Egg
Once you can get to the SHIELD Helicarrier in the game, go to its basement, turn right and talk to the SHIELD Agent there. First he’ll say an Indiana Jones movie reference “Snakes! Why’d it have to be snakes?”, and second he’ll say a comedic turn on the Snakes on a Plane movie catchphrase “Get these snakes off this goshdarn Helicarrier!” (instead of off the plane). The latter reference made it into the game, because the Nick Fury actor Samuel L. Jackson also plays in that movie.
Doctor Who TV Show Easter Egg
As Level 7: Bifrosty Reception begins, pay attention when everyone is flying through the Bifrost. Not only does the Bifrost look extremely similar to Doctor Who’s Time Vortex, there’s also telephone booth that you can crash through! A clear reference to Doctor Who’s spaceship, the TARDIS, which looks like a blue telephone booth when disguised.
The scene starts at 3 minutes into this video:
Also, when you finish the game’s Story Mode, watch the credits and you’ll see a playful nod to Marvel Studios’ work.
I’m sure there’s even more than these.
Have you found any Lego Marvel Super Heroes easter eggs?
Tags: Lego Marvel Super Heroes