Looking for Lego Marvel Super Heroes cheats on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, PS Vita, 3DS, DS, Xbox One & PS4? Here we’ll list Lego Marvel Super Heroes cheat codes & unlockables with tips for Traveller’s Tales’s new action-adventure game.
How to enter all cheats into the game is shown in this video guide:
Take a look at the complete cheats list below…
Index of Lego Marvel Super Heroes Guides:
- This Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Marvel Super Heroes Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Marvel Super Heroes Vehicles
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Stan Lee in Peril Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Collectibles
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Glitches
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Trophies Guide
Lego Marvel Super Heroes Cheats
The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Lego Marvel Super Heroes are the only ones that get downloadable content (DLC) right away.
• The Thor: The Dark World Pack DLC is available for everyone at launch as a paid download, although it may become available as a paid download at a later time.
It includes: 8 new playable characters from Marvel’s latest Asgard movie Thor: The Dark World, they are Jane Foster, Malekith the Accursed, Odin, Heimdall, Lady Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, and Hogun.
Hogun the Grim, Fandral the Dashing and Volstagg the Lion of Asgard
• The Super Pack DLC is available for free for those who pre-order the game at GameStop & EB Games.
It includes: 8 new playable characters A-Bomb, Beta Ray Bill, Dark Phoenix, Falcon, Hawkeye (Classic Suit), Spider-Man (Symbiote), Thanos, and Winter Soldier; Plus 10 races, 5 for each of the 2 extra vehicles, namely the Hawkeye Sky Cycle and Spider Buggy.
Tip: To turn on cheat codes, you first have to be in-game. Next, during gameplay press pause. Like in every Lego game you can enter codes from the Main Menu by selecting “Extras” and then “Enter Code”. After which you can activate the cheat. Remember that the next time you play the game, you’ll have to activate the cheats again.
• Beetle — KXFQ87
• Black Cat — P9OWL0 (only the last number 0 is a zero)
• Captain America (Classic) — 7HWU4L
• Carnage — AA0Z50 (both 0’s are zero’s)
• Howard the Duck — J58RSS
• Hydra Agent AKA Hydra Goon/Soldier — B7AA3K
• Iron Man (Mark 17 “Heart Breaker”) — 2NGSRZ
• Iron Man (Mark 38 “Hulkbuster”) — CK7SDS — Warning: Do NOT use the Hulkbuster cheat if you want to get 100%. Hulkbuster needs to be earned and bought through a story mission. This cheat code prevents one of the custom figures from being unlocked thus blocking a true 100%. You will be stuck at 99.9%. It’s a glitch, which may get fixed by replaying the “Resuited, Rebooted” level.
• Iron Patriot — Q5X1J5
• MODOK — SZ8Q06 (the second to last number 0 is a zero)
• Spider-Man (Future Foundation) — WFOZXQ (the third letter is the letter O)
• Thor (Classic) — H8CSE6
• War Machine AKA Iron Man Mark II — TQ4C57
• Wolverine (With Hood “Cowl”) — OAW2LB (the first letter is the letter O)
• Avenging Cycle — 5T3CQU
• Pumpkin Chopper — 35E41W
• SHIELD Staff Car — D5B7O3 (the second to last letter is the letter O)
• Spider Bike — SH9MZQ
• “Studs Score Multiplier x 2″ Red Brick — UZFBG4
• “Minikit Detector” Red Brick — 7VKCT2
Credits: Lego Survey, Mobwar, Blackastral, Kyle, Blitzwinger & Anon.
Until more Lego Marvel Super Heroes cheats are discovered, we made the handy Lego Marvel Super Heroes guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Lego Marvel Super Heroes cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Lego Marvel Super Heroes