The Lego Marvel Super Heroes achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360, Xbox One & PC action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 45 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC versions.
Index of Lego Marvel Super Heroes Guides:
- This Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Red Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Marvel Super Heroes Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Lego Marvel Super Heroes Vehicles
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Minikits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Stan Lee in Peril Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Gold Bricks Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Collectibles
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Bonus Level
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Money Cheats
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Glitches
- Next Page: Lego Marvel Super Heroes Trophies Guide
Lego Marvel Super Heroes Achievements Guide
1. Sand Central Station (20G) — Complete Level 1 – Sand Central Station
2. Times Square Off (20G) — Complete Level 2 – Times Square Off
3. Exploratory Laboratory (20G) — Complete Level 3 – Exploratory Laboratory
4. Rock up at the Lock up (20G) — Complete Level 4 – Rock up at the Lock up
5. Rebooted, Resuited (20G) — Complete Level 5 – Rebooted, Resuited
6. Red Head Detention (20G) — Complete Level 6 – Red Head Detention
7. Bifrosty Reception (20G) — Complete Level 7 – Bifrosty Reception
8. Juggernauts and Crosses (20G) — Complete Level 8 – Juggernauts and Crosses
9. Doctor in the House (20G) — Complete Level 9 – Doctor in the House
10. That Sinking Feeling (20G) — Complete Level 10 – That Sinking Feeling
11. Taking Liberties (20G) — Complete Level 11 – Taking Liberties
12. Rapturous Rise (20G) — Complete Level 12 – Rapturous Rise
13. Magnetic Personality (20G) — Complete Level 13 – Magnetic Personality
14. A Doom with a View (20G) — Complete Level 14 – A Doom with a View
15. The Good, the Bad and the Hungry (20G) — Complete Level 15 – The Good, the Bad and the Hungry
16. Falling… with Style (20G) — Complete first Helicarrier skydive
Location: Level 2: Times Square Off
Jump off the SHIELD Helicarrier deck at the start of the level.
17. Don’t I Know You? (20G) — Team up Captain America with Human Torch (Co-op)
Note: This is a funny reference to the fact that in the Captain America and Fantastic Four movies, both Captain America and the Human Torch were played by Hollywood actor Chris Evans.
18. Stan-tastic (30G) — Rescue Stan Lee from every peril (Single Player)
19. Road Rage (20G) — Destroy 100 vehicles in the Manhattan hub
20. It’s Clobberin’ Time! (20G) — Defeat 100 enemies as the Thing
21. I’m Always Angry! (20G) — Transform into the Hulk 50 times
22. Billionaire Philanthropist (40G) — Collect 1,000,000,000 studs (Single Player)
23. This Is fantastic! (20G) — First time turning Mister Fantastic into a teapot
Location: Level 2: Times Square Off
At the start of the level you can use one of Mister Fantastic’s oh-so-useful standard moves as you stand still.
24. You Win a No-Prize! (40G) — Complete game 100% (Single Player)
25. Avengers Assembled (50G) — Collect all Avengers characters in the game (Single Player)
26. Sinister Six (20G) — Collect Doc Ock, Sandman, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, Electro and Vulture (Single Player)
27. To Me, My X-Men (20G) — Collect all traditionally heroic mutants (Single Player)
28. Brotherhood (20G) — Collect all traditionally evil mutants (Single Player)
29. I Am Iron Man (20G) — Collect all Iron Man armors (Single Player)
Step 1: Complete the game.
Step 2: Complete the House Party Level at Stark Tower.
Step 3: Complete the New York Event for the Heroic Age Iron Man armor.
Here are all the Iron Man armor locations in question:
#1: Iron Man (Heartbreaker) – House Party / 150,000
#2: Iron Man (Heroic Age) – New York Event / 200,000
#3: Iron Man (Mark 42) – Level 5 / FREE
#4: Iron Man (Mark 6) – Level 1 / FREE
#5: Iron Man (Mark 7) – House Party / 150,000
#6: Iron Man (Mark I) – Level 5 / FREE
#7: Tony Stark – Level 5 / FREE
#8: Tony Stark (underwear) – Level 4 / FREE
30. Stan’s Soapbox (20G) — Turn into Stan Hulk
31. Post-Credit Party (50G) — Complete House Party Protocol
This is a bonus level that opens up at Stark Tower after you have finished the main game.
32. The Toast of Croydon (20G) — Create a character called “Trevor” in the character customizer
33. Puny God (20G) — Perform Hulk’s special move on Loki
Play as the Hulk and have the other character be Loki. Then do Hulk’s smash move on Loki. Keep doing the Hulk’s standard one-hand fist punch move on Loki until Hulk grabs Loki and performs the special move from The Avengers movie.
Note: Loki gets unlocked at the end of the last Story misssion, Level 15: The Good, the Bad and the Hungry.
Note: This is a reference to The Avengers movie. When Loki brags he’s like a God to humans, at which point Hulk grabs Loki by the legs and smashes him onto the ground repeatedly until he’s defeated a few seconds later. After this quick win the Hulk concludes “Puny God”.
34. Welcome to Level 7 (20G) — Play as Agent Coulson
You’ll need under 50 Gold Bricks to enter the Daily Bugle New York level, which is where you’ll be playing as Agent Coulson.
35. It’s Me Time! (20G) — Read a comic in Deadpool’s room on the Helicarrier
Tip: When you’re on the SHIELD Helicarrier, take the elevator down into the main room. There you’ll find a door on the left side, go through the door to enter a hallway where you’ll find Deadpool’s room (the first one on the right). Go inside and read a comic after you’ve found all 10 Minikits in any Story level.
36. Bad Luck? (20G) — Unlock Black Cat (Single Player)
Black Cat only requires Spider-Man to unlock.
37. Zoo Believer (30G) — Unlock all animal-themed characters (Single Player)
38. Guardians of the Galaxy (20G) — Unlock all the Guardians of the Galaxy (Single Player)
39. Fastball Special (20G) — Perform a special throwing move as Colossus on Wolverine
You need to unlock Colossus at the X-Men Mansion and then buy him for 150,000 studs.
Note: This is a reference to the X-Men: The Last Stand movie. When Wolverine asks Colossus to pick him up and throw him as a fastball at the enemy in the distance.
40. Menace of Magneto (20G) — Drive to the Baxter Building as Magneto in the Magneto Mobile
41. Alter Ego (20G) — Perform all big LEGO figure transformations
In order to get this, you must do all of the large transformations in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. This includes, Bruce Banner (Hulk), General Ross (Red Hulk), Venom (Bigfig Venom), Lizard (Curt Connors) and Stan Lee (Excelsior Hulk).
42. Can’t Hurt Me Bub (10G) — Regenerate as Wolverine
Location: Level 4: Rock up at the Lock up
You get to play with Wolverine for the first time in this level. When you encounter Abomination and his baddies, let them kill Wolverine without resisting. Then you’ll find out Wolverine won’t die like the other Lego characters…
43. Cosplay (20G) — Create a custom character
44. Ultimate True Believer (20G) — Unlock all True Believers (Single Player)
45. Really? (10G) — Collect Howard the Duck (Single Player)
Howard the Duck is unlocked by playing the Daily Bugle New York level.
Please comment if you have any Lego Marvel Super Heroes achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Lego Marvel Super Heroes