Here you find out for Pokemon X and Y how to get Xerneas! Xerneas is a Pokemon X and Y special hidden/secret Legendary Pokemon who can not easily be captured within the game; Which makes it a rare Pokemon.
How to find Xerneas in Pokemon X and Y is important, because how to catch Xerneas in Pokemon X and Y can only be done at one location in the Nintendo 3DS RPG game Pokemon X (and if you want it in Pokemon Y it can only be traded, luckily X and Y Mega Stones can be traded). — Don’t miss your chance to catch this exceedingly rare Pokémon! Follow the steps described on this page by scrolling down…
Index of Pokemon X and Y Guides:
- This Page: Pokemon X and Y: How To Get Xerneas
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y: How To Get Zygarde
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y: How To Get Yveltal
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y: How To Get Mewtwo
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y: How To Get Torchic with Mega Stone
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y Walkthrough
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y Cheats
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y Money Cheat
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y: How To Level Up Fast
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Pokemon X and Y Glitches
Pokemon X and Y: How To Get Xerneas
Pokemon X players can get a special Xerneas, as it is the mascot of that game. It is a Fairy-type Legendary Pokemon, which cannot evolve.
This Level 50 Life Pokémon has the Special Ability Fairy Aura* and its exclusive move is Geomancy, a solid foundation of moves to start Xerneas’s growth.
• STEP 1: Go to Geosenge Town and travel to the top area where the crystals and Team Flare grunts are, then go into the cave door entrance to the Team Flare Secret HQ.
• STEP 2: First, go fight Lysandre and then six of his grunts. Second, go battle the four grunts in the basement of Team Flare Headquarters (to stop them from using the ultimate weapon) before you can reach Xerneas.
• STEP 3: As your battle against Xerneas begins, right away throw one Master Ball at it for an easy catch, since it always catches a wild Pokemon!
ALL 3 STEPS are shown in this video guide. Press play and it will show you with voice-over tips how to get Xerneas in Pokemon X:
Tip: Before battle heal all your Pokemon in a Pokemon Center and then save your game in case anything goes wrong. When in battle make sure to never kill the Pokemon you’re trying to catch or you’ll fail, but not entirely since you can then reload the game you just saved before the battle.
* Fairy Aura, which naturally takes effect in battle, strengthens Fairy-type moves for all Pokemon in battle. Be careful, because Fairy Aura also has a positive effect on opposing Pokemon that know Fairy-type moves.
Special thanks to Pheonixmaster for the voice-over video guide with all the handy tips!