Our Just Dance 2014 walkthrough will guide you through the gameplay moves with strategy tips for this rhythm dancing game on the Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360 Kinect, PS3 Move, and soon Xbox One Kinect & PS4 Move.
The party is back! Just Dance 2014 – the latest edition of the world’s #1 selling dance game brand – is bringing all new moves with breakthrough features for every motion control platform and over 40 of the hottest tracks and dances.
Let’s start the Just Dance 2014 walkthrough with an introduction video!
Suitable for all ages 3 and up.
Index of Just Dance 2014 Guides:
- This Page: Just Dance 2014 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Cheats
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Just Dance 2014 Songs List
Just Dance 2014 Walkthrough
The hottest songs & dance moves!
With Just Dance 2014’s fresh list of hot tracks, you control the party! Get friends and family moving with Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera’s “Feel This Moment,” Psy’s “Gentleman,” or One Direction’s “Kiss You.” Celebrate the throwbacks with legendary songs like Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive,” or bust out the best move to Ray Parker Jr.’s “Ghostbusters.”
New modes & features to start any party!
Just Dance 2014 takes the fun to another level this year with all new ways to create the best party ever! Own the spotlight and lead back-up dancers with the new On Stage Mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world with World Dance Floor, work out to customized Just Sweat experiences on any song– and much more! Bring home the ultimate party starter and join in the fun!
Key Game Features:
- World Dance Floor: Dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance’s first-ever online multiplayer mode! Players join a virtual crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (“Boys Vs Girls”, “Crew Vs Crew”). Players can also track their standing on global leader boards, check out fun stats about other players around the world, and see community updates.
- On Stage Mode: Own the spotlight in this new mode where one player will dance, lead 2 back-up dancers, and even sing if they want! As the star of the show, the player can take it seriously and show off how talented they are, or just goof off with friends. You’ll even be able to score on the lyrics with your singing talent!
- Evolved Sweat Mode: Players can personalize their Just Sweat workouts by creating custom playlists and tracking calories. There’s also a new option that will allow the players, in all gameplay modes, even outside of the dedicated Just Sweat mode, to track calories/time spent dancing/number of songs played.
- Autodance: Autodance is now on all camera-enabled platforms and has received an extensive upgrade! Players can use Autodance to transform their moves into music videos, bring their dances to life after each song, or simply goof off to create hilarious videos. With Autodance, players can instantly share all their favorite moments with friends, family or the whole world!
- Just Dance TV: Browse through friends’ dance videos, check out the most recent and popular content, and explore the Featured Video section in upgraded Just Dance TV – the biggest hub of user generated videos ever seen in a party game.
- More Dances Per Track: Everyone loves variety! Find alternate choreography across all modes including Just Sweat, Extreme, Battle and Mash-Up.
- Karaoke: Sing along to any song! Lyrics are displayed at the bottom of the screen, and players are given bonus points for singing along.
- Improved Shop: Never miss another song or update to the game. Now, when players select a song, they’ll immediately see any available alternate versions offered in DLC format.
- Wii U Exclusive — Party Master: The Puppet Master mode has upgraded to the Party Master mode to give the player controlling the Wii U GamePad even more options to MC the party. Choose the next dance move, pick new songs and be the DJ of the party!
- Xbox 360 & Xbox One Exclusive — Smartglass technology: With this Just Dance 2014 next gen feature you’ll be able to select your song via smartglass. The player will also be able to navigate through the menu and coverflow of the game with it. Furthermore, the feature Party master will be available on smartglass!
- Xbox One Exclusive — Playable up to 6 players: Just Dance is now playable by up to 6 players at a time on Xbox One on any map. Plus on one specific map, you’ll have a unique choreography for EACH of the 6 players, making the routine different for everyone playing. Another example of this mode is that it allows 6 players to build a pyramid during the song!
- Xbox One Exclusive — Camera Scoring up to 4 players: The Xbone One camera will allow the players to play and score up to 6 players.
- PS3 & PS4 Exclusive — Camera Scoring up to 4 players: The PS4 camera will allow the players to play and score up to 4 players.
Welcome to the Just Dance 2014 walkthrough! Here we’ll be showing you a lot of gameplay from the game’s most popular songs.
Learn to dance like a pro by watching these professional dancers from the Just Dance 2014 demonstration showfloor. They show you how to make the moves to the headlining songs in the game.
Hey, if Sonic The Hedgehog and a Ghostbuster can join in on the fun, then so can you! 😀
Check out Tilmen dancing to Daft Punk’s Get Lucky.
Next, we’ve got official gameplay from half of the songs in the game.
Songs in this video guide in order of appearance:
• will.i.am Ft. Justin Bieber – #thatPower
• Mick Jackson – Blame It On The Boogie
• Robin Thicke Ft. T.I. and Pharrell – Blurred Lines
• Robbie Williams – Candy
• George Michael – Careless Whisper
• Ke$ha – C’Mon
• Pitbull Ft. Christina Aguilera – Feel This Moment
• Chris Brown – Fine China
• Wisin and Yandel Ft. Jennifer Lopez – Follow The Leader
• PSY – Gentleman
• Daft Punk Ft. Pharrell Williams – Get Lucky
• Ray Parker, Jr. – Ghostbusters
• Katy Perry – I Kissed A Girl
• Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
• Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime
• One Direction – Kiss You
• Daddy Yankee – Limbo
• Nicki Minaj – Pound The Alarm
• Gwen Stefani Ft. Eve – Rich Girl
• David Guetta Ft. Sia – She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)
• Nicki Minaj – Starships
• Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida – Troublemaker
• Far East Movement Ft. Cover Drive – Turn Up The Love
• Rihanna – Where Have You Been
• Village People – Y.M.C.A.
Katy Perry’s “Roar” Free Download
Don’t forget about the free downloadable song that will be available after release. Just go to your console’s DLC online store.
Discover the gameplay moves for the song Roar by Katy Perry in Just Dance 2014!
“World Dance Floor” Introduction
This video guide shows the introducing to the “World Dance Floor” Online Multiplayer Mode. In it you can enjoy a full social experience as you connect and dance with others. Play Just Dance 2014 with your friends and players all around the world.
Work-In-Progress: More videos coming as soon as they are available.
— Just Dance Game (@justdancegame) September 19, 2013
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Just Dance 2014