The Puppeteer trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 platform game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 63 Trophies (26 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (58), Silver (3), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Puppeteer Guides:
Puppeteer Trophies Guide
1. Double Trouble (Bronze) — Play with a friend for the first time.
2. Sparktacular (Bronze) — Collect all the Hundredsparkles using Kutaro.
3. Bonus Maximus (Bronze) — Complete all Bonus Stages within the time limit.
4. Shear Genius? (Bronze) — Make 10,000 cuts with Calibrus.
5. It’s a Grubby Job, But… (Bronze) — Defeat 1,000 grubs.
6. Moon Gravity (Bronze) — Use cuts 100 times to juggle grubs and keep them in the air.
7. Super Chivalry Deflection Master (Bronze) — Perform 300 successful Guards.
8. Super Ninjitsu Kablooey Master (Bronze) — Defeat 3 grubs with a single Bomb.
9. Super Luchador Pancake Master (Bronze) — Defeat 30 grubs using Body Slams.
10. Super Buccaneer Grapple Master (Bronze) — Defeat 100 grubs after reeling them in with the Hookclaw.
11. The Other Flying Circus (Bronze) — Perform 20 consecutive Boost Cuts without touching the ground.
12. Surgical Striker (Bronze) — Cut all the souls from all the Weavers without letting a single one recover.
13. I’ll Second String YOU! (Bronze) — PLAYER 2: Defeat 50 grubs.
14. Lead Sparkleholic (Bronze) — Collect 10,000 Moonsparkles.
15. Supporting Sparkleholic (Bronze) — PLAYER 2: Collect 3,000 Moonsparkles.
16. Three-Second Rule (Bronze) — Pick up your fallen head 100 times.
17. Read Between the Lines (Bronze) — Read all the picture books.
18. The Tyrant’s Inner Tyrant (Bronze) — Open the nested Moon Bear King doll all the way.
19. Mass Exodus (Bronze) — Set 22 puppet children free in a single playthrough.
20. The Cruelty of Youth (Bronze) — Turn all the caterpillars into butterflies, then cut them down.
Location: The 4 butterflies can be found in “Act 2 – Curtain 1″.
Tip: Hover over the caterpillars using the right thumbstick and press R2 to turn them into butterflies.
Puppeteer Butterfly Locations Guide:
21. Fly Beta Kappa (Bronze) — Defeat the Kappagaeru without touching the ground.
Location: This boss can be found in “Act 2 – Curtain 2″.
Tip: After activating the boss fight, use your scissors and stay in the air while dropping bombs on the boss.
22. Every Squirrel Has Its Thorns (Bronze) — Anger the mother of all squirrels.
Location: This can be done on “Act 2 – Curtain 2″.
Tip: Press R2 on the ‘Mother Of All Squirrels’ to anger it.
23. Predictably Gullible (Bronze) — Shoot down all the seagulls using the deck cannons.
Location: The 3 seagulls can be found in “Act 3 – Curtain 1″.
Tip: Hover over the cannons when the seagulls are flying in front of them and press R2 to fire the cannon. It should only be one hit to kill them, but fire repeatedly if you want to be safe.
Puppeteer Seagulls Locations Guide:
24. Better Squidaddle (Bronze) — Don’t take any damage while riding the squid.
25. Crabherd: It’s Like a Shepherd for Crabs (Bronze) — Keep all the baby crabs safe.
26. Flagrant Misconduct (Bronze) — Foul the Witch in the wrestling ring.
27. Hole-Diggin’ Varmints! (Bronze) — Save all the Wild Waste locals.
28. Strapping Jockey (Bronze) — Win the train race without taking any damage.
29. Is That a Mask, or Is That Your Face? (Bronze) — Peek in on all the wrestlers’ home lives.
30. Butterball Bailout (Bronze) — Find the secret route while on a diet.
31. Nosferatu Blues (Bronze) — Listen to Dracula’s entire rant.
32. A Speech for Sore Ears (Bronze) — Wear yourself out listening to Mr. Pink.
33. Shmup to Scratch (Bronze) — Shoot down all the pigeon squadrons.
34. No Dragon Your Heels (Bronze) — Make it across General Dragon’s back without taking any damage.
35. On the Rocks (Bronze) — Reunite all the iceberg dwellers for a toast.
36. …But Can You Parallel Park? (Bronze) — Make it through outer space without taking any damage.
37. Now That’s Using Your Head (Hur, Hur) (Gold) — Use every Head Action correctly.
38. Best Actor (Platinum) — Unlock all trophies.
39. Recapitated (Bronze) — Obtain your first head.
40. What the Cat Drags In (Bronze) — Investigate the environment for the first time.
41. Calibrus Unleashed (Bronze) — Make your first cut with Calibrus.
42. Soul Searcher (Bronze) — Rescue your first soul.
43. A Toothache Named Disaster (Bronze) — Defeat General Tiger.
44. Death of a Sales Rat (Bronze) — Defeat General Rat.
45. Long Snake’s Journey Into Plight (Bronze) — Defeat General Snake.
46. Much Apork About Mutton (Bronze) — Defeat Generals Pig and Sheep.
47. The Flawed Couple (Bronze) — Defeat General Horse.
48. The Taming of the Moo (Bronze) — Defeat General Bull.
49. Dog on a Short Tin Leash (Bronze) — Defeat General Dog.
50. Fiddler on the Woof (Bronze) — Defeat General Robo-Dog.
51. Bye Bye Bunnie (Bronze) — Defeat General Rabbit.
52. La Cage aux Fowls (Bronze) — Defeat General Rooster.
53. A Funny Thing Happened on the Way up the Dragon (Bronze) — Defeat General Dragon.
54. The Spacemonkey Falleth (Bronze) — Defeat General Monkey.
55. Ursus Descending (Bronze) — Defeat the Moon Bear King.
56. Head Hunter (Bronze) — Find 50 different types of heads.
57. Head Hoarder (Silver) — Find every type of head.
58. Soul Searcherer (Bronze) — Rescue a ton of captive souls.
59. Soul Searcherest (Silver) — Rescue all of the captive souls.
60. The Wooden Shoe Drops (Silver) — Witness the end of each of the three puppet fugitives.
61. Luna Kazooed (Bronze) — Watch the Moon Witch transform Pikarina and Ying Yang in every possible way.
62. Triple Tete (Bronze) — Arm yourself with three of the same head.
63. Who Needs Enemies? (Bronze) — PLAYER 2: Throw away Player 1′s head 10 times.
Special thanks to GamerForEternity for the tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Puppeteer trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!