Welcome to the Lost Planet 3 Albino Tarkaas locations guide that helps you find the total of 10 Albino Tarkaas locations for the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC third-person shooter game.
Finding all 10 Albino Tarkaa DNA locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “First Tag” (30 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Tagged an Albino Tarkaa.
The overview for all these in-game Albino Tarkaas locations is shown below.
Index of Lost Planet 3 Guides:
- This Page: Lost Planet 3 Albino Tarkaas Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Mementos Locations Guide
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Lost Planet 3 Collectibles
Lost Planet 3 Albino Tarkaas
As part as an optional mission to DNA Tag 10 rare Albino Tarkaas, you have to locate, tag and extract the DNA of any Albino Tarkaa you find using your Pistol’s DNA Tagger Ammo.
How to find missing Albino Tarkaas?: In-game the Albino Tarkaas will appear simply as white colored Tarkaas animals that you can tag from a distance with your Pistol’s DNA Tagger Ammo. It can be confirmed as being Albino Tarkaas as the on-screen text will then tell you “DNA Collected” after it’s been tagged for a few seconds.
Does the game save each Albino Tarkaas you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Albino Tarkaas you just collected as part of the objective, but it’s recommended you finish the entire Optional Mission to the end to be safe.
Where to find all Albino Tarkaas in Lost Planet 3? The in-game collectibles locations for the Albino Tarkaas are described in this detailed video guide.
The Albino Tarkaas are listed in the video in the order that they appear.
There you go! All Albino Tarkaas in Lost Planet 3 are yours!
Huge thanks to VGFAQ for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Lost Planet 3 Albino Tarkaas location tips of your own, weâ€™ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!