Our Saints Row 4 vehicles guide will show you how to unlock all Saints Row 4 vehicles that you get to handle in this action-adventure. Get ready to race the roads and fly the skies with these 104 crazy awesome vehicles!
The Saints Row 4 vehicles strategy guide and a full vehicles list follows here-under.
Index of Saints Row 4 Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4 Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Outfits Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Stores Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Text Adventure Fragments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Zinyak Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Virus Collection Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Gold Medals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Soundtrack
Saints Row 4 Vehicles Guide
How To Unlock Vehicles In Saints Row 4
How to save vehicles into your garage?: Complete “The Fundamentals” mission for Kinzie to unlock the “Hack – Vehicle Delivery” ability to get vehicles you’ve unlocked. While you’re in a vehicle “Save” it by pressing the down key / down button on the Directional-Pad of your controller. This will let you drive that vehicle later. — Then you can take a vehicle to a Rim Jobs shop to work on a vehicle (customize, upgrade) and save the vehicle data for you to load later.
How to access saved vehicles directly?: Another important tip; You can access Vehicle Delivery in your HUB “PHONE” menu. Who needs garages when you can just materialize a vehicle around you?
Here’s how to unlock Harry Potter’s flying broom, AKA the Salem Broomstick Vehicle, in Saints Row 4. This first video guide shows the exact location of this witch/wizard’s broom at the top of the Tower next to the giant flying ship with the red lights in virtual Steelport.
How to get to the top of the Tower to find the exact vehicle location:
Go to the “Steelport – Rosen Oaks” area and clear the Towers there (you may need to clear all Towers, before you can access it). You’ll first need to climb the central tower, shown in the video, all the way to the top. The quickest way to get up there is by firing the Abducto Gun at the ground while standing next to the Tower, so you’ll quickly fly up, after which you’ll only have to hover to the platform at the top of the Tower. Look around the circle there to find the broom.
This is a fun little Harry Potter easter egg flying vehicle:
The 8 Virus Collection collectible missions will unlock these vehicles for play: Wireframe Peacemaker, Wireframe Assert, Wireframe X2 Phantom (AKA Tron Lightcycle), Void, Lockdown, Rattler, Gunslinger, and Estrada Motorcycle.
How to get these 8 cars/bikes/aircraft including the rare Wireframe vehicles:
After doing Matt Miller’s “The Pledge” Side-mission where you must “Hack Friendly Fire” you’ll get the Collectible Finder map upgrade that highlights collectible items on the world overview. It’ll make it very easy to target and get to each collectible location. — First walk into the blue car icon on the street to activate the Virus Collection. Next, go to the indicated hood, find and steal the Target Vehicle. Then return the vehicle to the to the start point / indicated location in one piece to hijack viruses and collect the Virus code from it.
This video guide shows all 8 vehicle locations:
Up next, the strong Gat Mobile with a flamethrower weapon that shoots fire from its cigarette. And why wouldn’t it? Johnny Gat’s the man! Press the right shoulder button to use the Fire Turret Weapon.
The vehicle location:
Can be found at the “Steelp – Yearwood” intersection, next to a Planet Zin clothing store.
Saints Row 4 Vehicles List
• Betsy XL
• Bootlegger XL
• Infuego XL
• Cyber Bootlegger XL
• Cyber Estrada Motorcycle
• Cyber Gunslinger
• Wireframe Assert
• Wireframe Peacemaker
• Wireframe X2 Phantom
• Xor – Alien VTOL
• Assert – Alien Car
• Destructor – Alien Tank
• Turret Hs
Other New Vehicles in Saints Row 4:
• Screaming Eagle — How To Unlock: Free “The Commander in Chief Edition” DLC upgrade for pre-orders. The Screaming Eagle that fires rockets out of its talons and the “Sonic Scream” mouth attack, leaving your enemies dazed.
• The Ship
• Stargate (Zin Portal)
• Mech Suit — How To Unlock: Encountered during the “Mech Suit Mayhem” mission.
• Pacemaker (similar to the Peacemaker)
Returning Vehicles from Saints Row 1:
• Fer de Lance (as new Peacemaker)
Returning Vehicles from Saints Row 2:
Returning Vehicles from Saints Row 2 DLC:
Returning Vehicles from Saints Row 3 DLC:
• Angry Tiger
• Bloody Cannoness
• Genki Manapult
• Nyte Blayde
• Sad Panda
• Saints Crusader
• Saints N-Forcer
• Saints VTOL
• Salem — How To Unlock: Found at the top of the cleared Tower in “Steelport – Rosen Oaks”.
• Sexy Kitten
Returning Vehicles from Saints Row 3:
• AB Destroyer
• Eagle – Helims05
• Estrada Motorcycle
• F-69 VTOL
• Gat Mobile — How To Unlock: Can be picked up at the “Steelp – Yearwood” intersection, next to a Planet Zin clothing store.
• Pony Cart
• Snipes 57
• Steelport Municipal
• X-2 Phantom
What’s your favorite vehicle in Saints Row 4?