Our Saints Row 4 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
Invading alien forces, led by the Supreme Overlord of the Zin Empire, Zinyak, descend on the rubble of the former White House. Attacks in other major cities continue as the death toll climbs into the thousands and Earth struggles to mount a counterattack.
Let’s start the Saints Row 4 walkthrough with a story video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
- Intro: Zero Saints Thirty
- Chapter 1: The Saints Wing
- Chapter 2: A Pleasant Day
- Chapter 3: The Main Simulation
- Side Quest 1: Customizations
- Side Quest 2: Tank Mayhem
- Chapter 4: The Real World
- Side Quest 3: Campaign Trail of Destruction
- Side Quest 4: Executive Orders
- Side Quest 5: The Simulation Recognizes
- Side Quest 6: Supreme Justice
- Chapter 5: Breaking the Law
- Side Quest 7: Power Play
- Chapter 6: Power Up CID
- Side Quest 8: Obey
- Side Quest 9: Obey (Again)
- Side Quest 10: Obey (One More Time)
- Side Quest 12: Gateway
- Side Quest 13: White Rabbit
- Side Quest 14: White Light/White Heat
- Side Quest 15: A Whiter Shade of Pale
- Side Quest 16: White Wedding
- Chapter 7: Matt’s Back
- Side Quest 17: The Pledge
- Side Quest 18: The Turn
- Side Quest 19: The Prestige
- Chapter 8: Anomalous Readings
- Side Quest 20: Nytefall – Matt Miller Loyalty Mission
- Chapter 9: Welcome Back
- Chapter 10: The Saints Flow
- Chapter 11: King Me
- Chapter 12: A Game of Clones
- Chapter 13: From Asha With Love
- Chapter 14: The Very Next Day
- Chapter 15: All Hands On Deck
- Chapter 16: Hello Teacup
- Chapter 17: Batteries Not Included
- Chapter 18: Grand Finale
Index of Saints Row 4 Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Outfits Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Stores Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Text Adventure Fragments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Zinyak Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Virus Collection Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Gold Medals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Soundtrack
Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
Following their involvement in [REDACTED TO PREVENT SPOILERS], the Saints were once again thrust into the lime light: only, this time they weren’t viewed as dangerous criminals but heralded as patriots. Riding their wave of popularity, The Leader of the Saints decided to run for the highest office… and won. Now the President of the United States, the boss has gone from the crack house, to the penthouse, to the White House.
But all is not well. Despite eliminating the deficit, ending world hunger, and successfully lobbying to have pole dancing added as an Olympic sport… something dark is looming: The arrival of the Zin Empire.
Key Game Features:
- The American (Fever) Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a story that spans countries, space, and time. Saints Row IV is to Saints Row: The Third what Saints Row: The Third is to Do The Right Thing. You’re not ready.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are some of the most mundane powers you will wield in your quest to stop an alien menace hell-bent on destroying the Earth.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons… FOR SCIENCE!
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you can complete the look with our all new weapon customization system. Turn traditional weapons into exotic conversation pieces!
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
Who are the main characters? (Humans)
• The President, Benjamin King: The Leader of the Saints is now the President of the United States. His agenda includes a cleaner, safer America to wreak havoc in. Clamping down on strange imported Japanese game shows. No Stripper Left Behind.
• Vice President, Keith David: Having conquered stage and screen as an award-winning actor, Keith David went looking for new challenges. He found plenty when he signed on as the Boss’ running mate. He helped secure the votes of the key thespian demographic and continues to serve his country as a level-headed counterpart to the sometimes misunderstood President.
• Chief of Staff, Ben King: Back in the day, King founded the Vice Kings, one of the original gangs in Stilwater. But after being betrayed by those he trusted most, he left the gang lifestyle to pursue a lucrative career as a motivational speaker and bestselling author. When the Boss was elected to the highest office in the nation, they turned to Ben King as their right-hand man.
• Press Secretary, Kinzie Kensington: The misanthropic former FBI agent may seem an odd choice to interact with the media, but Kinzie’s genius-level problem solving and natural savvy come in handy when selling the President’s controversial policies to the press.
• Director of the Secret Service, Shaundi: Coming a long way from her stoner roots, Shaundi has proven herself again and again as one of the sharpest, best-prepared members of the Saints. She uses her planning acumen and technical know-how to keep the President safe from their (many) would-be assailants.
• Communications Director, Pierce Washington: As the face of the Saints in their promotion and marketing, Pierce knows a lot about what folks want to hear. Therefore, he was the natural choice to oversee the flow of information coming out of the White House. Of course, his job would be a lot easier if the President cared about how they were perceived by their constituents.
• Special Liaison to the CIA, Asha Odekar: After serving alongside the Saints in missions key to their ascendancy to the Head of State, seasoned MI6 agent and English native Asha Odekar now holds the role of special liaison to the CIA where she bridges intelligence gaps between her home country and the United States.
• Assistant to Special Liaison Odekar, Matt Miller: Matt Miller first met the Saints as the adversarial head of the Deckers gang. The Boss soundly defeated him, though, and the computer genius fled to his English homeland where he not only won amnesty but a position with the country’s spy network. Now an MI6 agent, Matt acts as Asha Odekar’s handler, overseeing her field operations—from a safe distance, of course.
• Johnny Gat: One of the original Saints, Johnny forced the Boss to prove their worth back in Stilwater. Though their initial relationship was rough, the two soon formed an inseparable bond and helped rebuild the Saints as a formidable gang. Taken hostage by the Syndicate after a bank heist gone bad, Johnny sacrificed himself so Shaundi, Pierce, and the Boss could escape. The death of Johnny haunts the surviving members to this day.
Who are the main characters? (Aliens)
• Supreme Overlord of the Zin Empire, Zinyak: A connoisseur of the finest things the universe has to offer, Zinyak has amassed a sizeable trove of the greatest treasures ever made. Now he’s turned his eyes toward Earth and has abducted the best and brightest and put them into the Simulation, a vast network he uses to break his captives’ wills.
• The Front Line of the Zin Forces, The Zin Soldiers: Zin Soldiers are dedicated to Zinyak’s vision of an ever-widening Empire. They are tasked with not only maintaining order within the real world but the Simulation as well. Among their ranks are highly-trained specialists adept at various forms of combat tactics.
• Guardians of the Simulation, The Wardens: The elite soldiers of the Zin Empire, the Wardens enforce the rules of the Simulation when the boundaries are pushed too far. Lieutenant Wardens, the upper echelon of their ranks, are imbued with abilities beyond the rank and file – abilities the Saints may be able to exploit for their own gain.
What superpowers are available?
All you need now is a cape! Leap tall buildings, outrun sports cars, set your enemies on fire and fling them throughout the city—all with the power of your mind! By exploiting errant code in the simulation, you will learn to break its rules, giving you powers like you’ve only imagined.
• Blast: Hit them with your best shot! The blast superpower unleashes a concussive force that can be modified with a variety of elemental options.
• Telekinesis: Maximize your brain’s true potential! Pick up your foes and toss them around with the power of your mind!
• Stomp: Make your enemies tremble before you! Send seismic waves through the ground and your enemies flying back with the force of an earthquake.
• Buff: Turn yourself into your own weapon! Add power to your every movement and set fire to everything in your way!
• Super Jump: Gravity has no hold on you! Launch yourself into the air and soar above the city like a graceful, sociopathic bird.
• Death From Above: Nuke ‘em from orbit! Jump into the sky, target your enemy, and slam down right in their face.
• Super Sprint: Break the sound barrier on foot! Run rings around your foes and close any distance with superspeed.
• Force Field: Always wear protection! That’s right. Force field.
What weapons are in the arsenal?
The Zin may be a powerful enemy but the Saints are not without resources of their own. In addition to the usual arsenal of guns, nut-punches, and piledrivers, a slew of new weapons and powers have made their way into virtual Steelport.
• Dubstep Gun: Drop your foes with the power of music. The dubstep gun delivers a bevy of bullets along with enough wobble bass to drop your enemies to their face.
• Black Hole Gun: Send your enemies into the void! Rip a hole in time and space and send those aliens to the dark reaches of the universe!
• The Inflat-O-Ray: Blow their mind! Zap your foes with the Inflat-O-Ray and watch their heads pop like overfilled balloons!
• The Mech: One bad-ass mech. “It’s really more like power armor!” –Kinzie Kensington
Welcome to the Saints Row 4 walkthrough!
Intro: Zero Saints Thirty & Character Creator
Here’s the final product and the start of our complete Saints Row 4 walkthrough done on Normal difficulty mode.
Intro Mission: Purple Ops
Next, Volition’s Senior Producer Jim Boone will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s starting areas.
The Real World Introduction
Senior Producer Jim Boone from Volition will show you how the leader of the Saints AKA the self-proclaimed “Patron Saint of America” encounters the alien overlord Zinyak for the first time and how he deals with an alien invasion in the White House – Saints Row style.
In the second part of the video Jim presents more open world mayhem, including new weapons like the Blackhole Launcher, a move called “Death From Above” and an all-new experience by Professor Genki himself called Mind Over Murder.
Virtual Reality Introduction
Lead by the erudite and egomaniacal Zinyak, the Zin brazenly attack Washington D.C., abducting the President and his entire cabinet. Their goal was to imprison the captives in a virtual prison to break down their will… but they never realized that the individuals they brought onto their ship weren’t fat-cat politicians: They were the most dangerous men and women on the planet.
Jim Boone introduces the opening mission of Saints Row 4.
Fight the alien invasion as Commander-In-Chief.
Primary Quest: Hail to the Chief
Have a pleasant day by ruining your first virtual prison.
Primary Quest: Leave it to the Saints
We arrive in the Main Simulation and get some Super Powers. The sub-chapters here are: The Fundamentals, Blazin, Hot And Cold.
Primary Quest: Learn the Rules
Main Mission Objectives:
• Learn the basics
• Time to increase the tempo
• Learn to damage the alien presence
Side Quest Objectives:
• 0:15 – Purchase new clothing
• 2:21 – Buy a vehicle upgrade
Saints Row 4 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Side Quest 1: Customizations & Chapter 4: The Real World.