The Saints Row 4 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (3 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (41), Silver (7), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Saints Row 4 Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Stores Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Text Adventure Fragments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Zinyak Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Virus Collection Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Gold Medals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Outfits Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Soundtrack
Saints Row 4 Trophies Guide
1. Kingpin (Platinum) — Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row IV.
2. Destroyer-In-Chief (Bronze) — Complete ‘The Saints Wing’.
3. There Is No Pancakes (Bronze) — Complete ‘A Pleasant Day’.
4. Woah. (Bronze) — Get your first Super Powers.
5. Don’t Panic (Bronze) — Complete ‘The Real World’.
6. Ghost in the Machine (Bronze) — Download a new ally into a robotic body.
7. Didn’t Need to See Him Naked (Bronze) — Complete ‘Matt’s Back’.
8. Blast from the Past (Bronze) — Complete ‘A Game of Clones’.
9. About Time! (Bronze) — Complete ‘Welcome Back’.
10. Betrayed (Bronze) — Complete ‘All Hands On Deck’.
11. Poodle Skirt (Bronze) — Complete ‘Hello Teacup’.
12. Keymaster (Bronze) — Complete ‘Batteries Not Included’.
13. Imperator (Silver) — Complete ‘Grand Finale’.
14. Saints & Sensibility (Gold) — Complete ‘Grand Finale’ after completing all Homie missions.
15. Half Way Home (Silver) — Complete all open world gameplay in two districts of the Simulated city of Steelport.
16. How It Should Be (Gold) — Complete all open world gameplay in the entire Simulated city of Steelport.
17. The Full Kinzie (Bronze) — Do everything you can for Kinzie — Quests, Loyalty Missions… everything.
18. Paranormal Bromance (Bronze) — Do everything you can for Matt — Quests, Loyalty Missions… everything.
19. The Face of the Saints (Bronze) — Do everything you can for Pierce — Quests, Loyalty Missions… everything.
20. The Two Shaundis (Bronze) — Do everything you can for Shaundi — Quests, Loyalty Missions… everything.
21. Machine Man (Bronze) — Do everything you can for CID — Quests and… everything.
22. On Her Saint’s Secret Service (Bronze) — Do everything you can for Asha — Quests, Loyalty Missions… everything.
23. Benjamin [CENSORED] King (Bronze) — Do everything you can for Ben — Quests, Loyalty Missions… everything.
24. Actor-Turned-Politician (Bronze) — Do everything you can for your Veep — Quests, Loyalty Missionsâ€¦ everything.
25. And I Ran… (Bronze) — Super Sprint for 250,000 meters.
26. Don’t Look Down (Bronze) — Be airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
27. Chill Out (Bronze) — Freeze and Shatter Kill 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
After you get the freezing power at the start of the game, go visit Flash Points where there are lots of alien soldiers to freeze. Once frozen, shoot them with a weapon — the shotgun is recommended due to its ease of use — to kill them until you have 100 kills.
28. Pounding the Pavement (Bronze) — Kill 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
29. Here! Catch! (Bronze) — Kill 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
30. Bringin’ the Heat (Bronze) — Kill 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
31. Fist Meet Ground (Bronze) — Kill 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
32. Experimental Tech (Bronze) — Kill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole.
33. Maximum Stopping Power (Bronze) — Upgrade one weapon to the max.
34. Where’s My Cape? (Bronze) — Purchase all Super Power upgrades.
35. I Am Become Death (Bronze) — Kill 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
36. The Challenge King (Silver) — Complete ALL of the Challenges.
37. The Whole Story (Bronze) — Find ALL Audio Logs.
Tip: To find them all, check out our Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide.
38. Better This Way (Bronze) — Customize the style of all the weapons on your radial and hit the Simulation with style.
Minus the fist that you cannot customize, there are 7 weapons on your radial to adjust. You’ll have enough weapons to fill up all 7 slots by the time you reach 10% to 20% game completion.
39. Back in the Day (Bronze) — Spend 2 hours outside of missions with past Saints Row characters as your homies
40. Switch Hitter (Bronze) — Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.
41. First of Many (Bronze) — Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
42. Zoo Keeper (Bronze) — Kill 25 Wardens.
43. Ooo A Piece of Candy! (Bronze) — Find 100 Data Clusters.
44. A Real Cluster…. (Silver) — Find 100% of all Data Clusters.
Tip: To find them all, check out our Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide.
45. Elementary (Bronze) — Choose a new element for all of your superpowers.
46. Epic Jump Quest (Bronze) — Jump from the roof of Three Count to the Nuke Plant, without touching the ground or other rooftops.
Best done after you’ve upgraded your character’s super powers to at least level 40. You’ll need these abilities: maximum jump, super jump, run up walls, full glide efficiency, super glide.
The video guide shows the best route marked on the overworld map. This will help you glide between buildings, walk up the buildings (without any balconies sticking out!), jumping high, and then continuing to glide until you reach the center silo of the Nuke Plant.
Tip: Kristen found an alternate route; Go from the Nuke Plant to the Three Count, that’s right, try going the route the other way around without even trying. You might be surprised what you’ll achieve when you’re just having fun. ^_^
47. Fourth and Forty (Gold) — Spend over 40 hours in the Simulation.
48. Saintified (Bronze) — Create and share a character online.
49. Zero Saints Thirty (Bronze) — Completed ‘Zero Saints Thirty’ and won the adulation of America.
50. Bouncin’ with an Old Friend (Silver) — Completed Gat’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
51. You Chose… Poorly (Bronze) — Surrendered to the Simulation in the end.
Location: This can only be done in the Zero Cool Mission.
In that mission you’ll be presented a choice between two doors a red door and a blue door (Matrix Movie pill color reference). Choose the red door, which results in your death; This will end the game and the credits will roll, however, you can skip the credits and restart your last checkpoint to carry on by choosing the blue door the second time to continue the game.
Please comment if you have any Saints Row 4 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!