Welcome to the Saints Row 4 Data Clusters locations guide that helps you find the total of the Data Clusters locations for the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC action-adventure game.
Finding all Data Cluster locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Ooo A Piece of Candy!” (10 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Found 100 Data Clusters in virtual Steelport. There are so many more…
* “The Whole Story” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Found 100% of all Data Clusters. There are 1,255!
* Bonus: Collecting Clusters is needed to upgrade your superpowers.
The overview for all these in-game Data Clusters locations is shown below.
Index of Saints Row 4 Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Stores Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Text Adventure Fragments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Zinyak Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Virus Collection Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Gold Medals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Outfits Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Soundtrack
Saints Row 4 Data Clusters
How to find missing Data Clusters?: In-game the Data Clusters will appear — like the collectible Orbs in Crackdown — on the tops of buildings! You can pick up to collect them by walking into them. It can be confirmed as being Data Clusters simply by walking into it, as the on-screen text will then tell you you’ve collected more Data Clusters.
Does the game save each Data Cluster you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Data Clusters you just collected if you picked up the Data Cluster, so you don’t have to play to the end of the mission. After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the mission without losing collectibles progress. – Once collected, these Data Clusters cannot be picked up again.
Note: Collecting the Data Clusters will also help you upgrade your superpowers. Much like Saints Row: The Third’s player upgrades. — And Side-quests give an alternate way to unlock elements for each superpower.
Important Collection Tip: A great many Data Clusters can be found across the rooftops in virtual Steelport. So jump on up and float from rooftop to rooftop to get a head-start on those first 100 Data Clusters!
Where to find all Data Clusters in Saints Row 4? The in-game collectibles locations for the Data Clusters are described in these detailed video guides.
The Data Clusters are are shown in the order that they appear, starting with Kenzie’s introduction to Data Clusters that sees you collect the first few in the game.
This next video guide shows you how to easily find all 1,255 Data Clusters in Saints Row 4! The trick is to get the Collectible Finder map upgrade of all Data Clusters in the entire game world. After doing Matt Miller’s “The Pledge” Side-mission where you must “Hack Friendly Fire” you’ll get the map that highlights collectible items on the world overview. Take a look at how it’s done…
There you go! All the Data Clusters in Saints Row 4 will soon be yours! 🙂
Please comment if you have any additional Saints Row 4 Data Clusters location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!