The Saints Row 4 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 50 Achievements (3 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 and PC versions.
Index of Saints Row 4 Guides:
- This Page: Saints Row 4 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Stores Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Text Adventure Fragments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Zinyak Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Virus Collection Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Gold Medals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Collectibles
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Cheats
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Vehicles Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Outfits Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Saints Row 4 Soundtrack
Saints Row 4 Achievements Guide
1. Destroyer-In-Chief (10G) — Completed ‘The Saints Wing’ and fought the alien invasion as Commander-In-Chief.
2. There Is No Pancakes (10G) — Completed ‘A Pleasant Day’ and ruined your first virtual prison.
3. Woah. (20G) — Arrived in the Main Simulation and got some Super Powers.
4. Don’t Panic (30G) — Completed ‘The Real World’ and escaped the simulation. Now what?
5. Ghost in the Machine (20G) — Completed ‘Power Up CID’ and hacked your own CID.
6. Didn’t Need to See Him Naked (20G) — Completed ‘Matt’s Back’ and rescued Matt in the real world.
7. Blast from the Past (20G) — Completed ‘A Game of Clones’ and defeated shades of the past.
8. About Time! (30G) — Completed ‘Welcome Back’ and got the gang back together at last.
9. Betrayed (30G) — Completed ‘All Hands On Deck’, as if you needed another reason to want to perforate Zinyak.
10. Poodle Skirt (30G) — Completed ‘Hello Teacup’ and saved Kinzie from a fate worse than death.
11. Keymaster (30G) — Completed ‘Batteries Not Included’. Now you’re ready to bring down the Simulation.
12. Imperator (40G) — Completed ‘Grand Finale’ and ruled the universe with terrible majesty.
13. Saints & Sensibility (30G) — Completed ‘Grand Finale’ with the full help of your homies.
14. Half Way Home (25G) — Completed half of all open world gameplay, let’s finish the fight.
15. How It Should Be (40G) — Completed all open world gameplay, Simulated Steelport is yours!
16. The Full Kinzie (25G) — Completed Kinzie’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
17. Paranormal Bromance (25G) — Completed Matt’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
18. The Face of the Saints (25G) — Completed Pierce’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
19. The Two Shaundis (25G) — Completed Shaundi’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
20. Machine Man (25G) — Completed CID’s Quests and Romance.
21. On Her Saint’s Secret Service (25G) — Completed Asha’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
22. Benjamin [CENSORED] King (25G) — Completed Ben’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
23. Actor-Turned-Politician (25G) — Completed Keith David’s Quests.
24. And I Ran… (10G) — Super Sprinted for 250,000 meters.
25. Don’t Look Down (10G) — Airborne during Super Jumps for a combined 10 minutes of gameplay.
26. Chill Out (10G) — Froze and Shatter Killed 100 Aliens with the Freeze Blast Super Power.
After you get the freezing power at the start of the game, go visit Flash Points where there are lots of alien soldiers to freeze. Once frozen, shoot them with a weapon — the shotgun is recommended due to its ease of use — to kill them until you have 100 kills.
27. Pounding the Pavement (10G) — Killed 150 Aliens with the Stomp Super Power.
28. Here! Catch! (10G) — Killed 100 Aliens with the Telekinesis Super Power.
29. Bringin’ the Heat (10G) — Killed 100 Aliens using the Fire Buff Super Power.
30. Fist Meet Ground (10G) — Killed 100 Aliens with the Death From Above Super Power.
31. Experimental Tech (20G) — Killed 25 enemies with each of the best toys.
32. Maximum Stopping Power (20G) — Completely upgraded one of your weapons. They can’t repel firepower of this magnitude!
33. Where’s My Cape? (20G) — Purchased all Super Power upgrades. Super Excellent!
34. I Am Become Death (30G) — Killed 1000 Aliens with any combination of Super Powers.
35. The Challenge King (30G) — Completed all Challenges.
36. The Whole Story (20G) — Found all Audio Logs.
Tip: To find them all, check out our Saints Row 4 Audio Logs Locations Guide.
37. Better This Way (10G) — Customized the style of all the weapons on your radial and hit the Simulation with style.
Minus the fist that you cannot customize, there are 7 weapons on your radial to adjust. You’ll have enough weapons to fill up all 7 slots by the time you reach 10% to 20% game completion.
38. Back in the Day (10G) — Spent some quality time with your homies from back in the day.
39. Switch Hitter (10G) — You were an equal-opportunity offender.
40. First of Many (10G) — Bought your first Upgrade, now you have the action Kung Fu grip!
41. Zoo Keeper (10G) — Killed 25 Wardens. The inmates are running wild.
42. Ooo A Piece of Candy! (10G) — Found 100 Data Clusters in virtual Steelport. There are so many more…
43. A Real Cluster…. (30G) — Found 100% of all Data Clusters.
Tip: To find them all, check out our Saints Row 4 Data Clusters Locations Guide.
44. Elementary (10G) — Customized the elements of all four superpowers. Now you’re playing with powers!
45. Epic Jump Quest (10G) — Completed the epic jump quest between the tops of the Three Count and the Nuke Plant, without touching the ground or other rooftops. Amazing!
Best done after you’ve upgraded your character’s super powers to at least level 40. You’ll need these abilities: maximum jump, super jump, run up walls, full glide efficiency, super glide.
The video guide shows the best route marked on the overworld map. This will help you glide between buildings, walk up the buildings (without any balconies sticking out!), jumping high, and then continuing to glide until you reach the center silo of the Nuke Plant.
Tip: Kristen found an alternate route; Go from the Nuke Plant to the Three Count, that’s right, try going the route the other way around without even trying. You might be surprised what you’ll achieve when you’re just having fun. ^_^
46. Fourth and Forty (40G) — Played Saints Row IV for 40+ hours. Pour one out for your homies!
47. Saintified (10G) — Created and shared a character online, you’re a part of the Saints Row community now!
48. Zero Saints Thirty (10G) — Completed ‘Zero Saints Thirty’ and won the adulation of America.
49. Bouncin’ with an Old Friend (25G) — Completed Gat’s Quests, Loyalty Mission, and Romance.
50. You Chose… Poorly (10G) — Surrendered to the Simulation in the end.
Location: This can only be done in the Zero Cool Mission.
In that mission you’ll be presented a choice between two doors a red door and a blue door (Matrix Movie pill color reference). Choose the red door, which results in your death; This will end the game and the credits will roll, however, you can skip the credits and restart your last checkpoint to carry on by choosing the blue door the second time to continue the game.
Please comment if you have any Saints Row 4 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!