How to unlock Dynasty Warriors 8 animals? That question will be answered in this guide that shows you which animals to unlock to get special mounts in the game.
Get ready to unlock some ride-able mounts!
Index of Dynasty Warriors 8 Guides:
- This Page: How To Unlock Dynasty Warriors 8 Animals
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dynasty Warriors 8 Characters
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dynasty Warriors 8 Cheats
How To Unlock Dynasty Warriors 8 Characters
Below weâ€™ve listed the secret Dynasty Warriors 8 unlockable animals in chronological order. Take the following steps to unlock each animal as you progress through the game, so that all 4 special ride-able animals in the game will be available to you after around 3 to 4 hours of playtime.
1. Shadow Runner — How To Unlock: Fight 30 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
2. Hex Mark — How To Unlock: Fight 60 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
3. Red Hare — How To Unlock: Fight 90 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
4. War Elephant — How To Unlock: Fight 100 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
Tip: Before you start playing to unlock these animals, pick a high-level character between Level 70 to Level 99 on easy mode, this to ensure you’ll win. – Also, save the game often in case it freezes on you in the middle of your quest for these special mounts or if you want to spread out your playtime to keep it fun.
You need to play through 100 battles in Ambition Mode to unlock the War Elephant and every consecutive 30 battles will unlock a special horse mount starting with the Shadow Runner.
This Dynasty Warriors 8 video guide shows the path to take to unlock the Shadow Runner, Hex Mark, Red Hare, and War Elephant animals for Dynasty Warriors 8.
Trophies & Achievements Unlocked During this Journey:
- Battle-hardened Veteran: Win 100 battles with the same officer.
- Unwavering Ambition: Fight 50 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
- The Path of Ambition: Fight 20 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
- The Birth of a Leader: Fight 5 straight battles in Ambition Mode.
- A Collector of Rarities: Obtain all of the Camp Symbols.
Lastly, this video guide will show you how to find the rest of the animals in Dynasty Warriors 8!
Thanks for the tips to Jeremy.
Have you gotten your favorite Dynasty Warriors 8 characters yet? Who are they?