44 Ultra Street Fighter IV characters have been announced as the full roster of the latest game in the Street Fighter series. Below we list them all. The game features all 39 of your favorite fighter characters from Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and adds 5 new characters.
According to the creators at Capcom, Ultra Street Fighter IV arrives for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 & PC worldwide during Early 2014.
Ultra Street Fighter IV Characters List
Take part in epic battles with new characters! Five new characters and a thorough rebalance based on fan feedback are coming to the biggest name in fighting games. Once again produced by Yoshinori Ono, designed by Hirotoshi Shiozaki, and the artist is Daigo Ikeno.
Brand New Characters:
14. Crimson Viper
16. Dee Jay
19. E. Honda
20. El Fuerte
21. Evil Ryu
22. Fei Long
31. M. Bison
40. T. Hawk
Here is an artwork gallery of the Ultra Street Fighter IV characters.
Watch the Ultra Street Fighter IV trailer starring many of the characters:
Ever since its initial release, the Street Fighter IV series has remained the most popular competitive fighting game franchise on the planet and continues to smash records in terms of tournament attendance and stream viewers. Now, the series evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering.
Developer: Dimps / Capcom
Platforms: Xbox 360 / PlayStation 3 / PC
Rating: Rating Pending
Release: Early 2014
- $14.99/€14.99 Digital Upgrade Version for Super Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.
- $39.99/€39.99 for the Full Disc / Full Download Version.
* New Characters: Five new characters, including Poison, Huge, Elena, Rolento, and an all-new unannounced character join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles… bringing the current roster counter to a massive 44 characters.
* New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
* Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
* New Modes and Features: Yet to be announced brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
* Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.
* Complete DLC Costume Offering (retail or full download version only): Fans who buy the retail or full download version of the game will also receive all previously released costume DLC for the entire Street Fighter IV series (A $40 value) for free, making it the most complete offering of the game ever!
Which Ultra Street Fighter IV characters do you want in the game?
Tags: Ultra Street Fighter IV