The Deus Ex: The Fall walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-RPG FPS on the iPhone, iPad & Android mobile devices.
Deus Ex: The Fall is the start of a new journey in the award winning Deus Ex game series. Set in 2027 – the golden era for science, technology and human augmentation. Ben Saxon an augmented former British SAS Mercenary, is desperate for the truth behind a global conspiracy threatening his life.
Let’s start the Deus Ex: The Fall walkthrough with an introduction video from the creators!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Novoe Rostov Rooftop / Top Floor / 13th Floor / Maintenance Floor
- Mission 2: Costa Rica Safehouse / Tyrant Jetliners
- Mission 3: Train Station / Slums / Boardwalk
- Mission 4: Downtown
- Mission 5: Drug Den
- Mission 6: Panama City LIMB Clinic
- Mission 7: Nightshades Nightclub
- Mission 8: Hotel Etana Upstairs & Lobby
- Mission 9: Belltower Base / XNG Data Center
Index of Deus Ex: The Fall Guides:
- This Page: Deus Ex: The Fall Walkthrough
- Next Page: Deus Ex: The Fall Cheats
Deus Ex: The Fall Walkthrough
Story: Deus Ex: The Fall is a story driven action-RPG and the first Deus Ex in the series to be released on mobile and tablet devices. The game stars Ben Saxon and other never before seen characters from the novel Deus Ex: The Icarus Effect, the game picks up directly from where the book finishes. The game’s story happens in parallel to the events of the 2011 game Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
We are back in 2027 — a golden era for science, technology and human augmentation, but also a time of great social divide and global conspiracy. Ben Saxon, a former British SAS Mercenary who underwent physical augmentation, is desperate for the truth behind the drug conspiracy. Betrayed by his private military employers, the Tyrants, not only is his own life at risk, but for all augmented humans, time is running out…
Here’s the storyline overview launch trailer:
Minimum requirements: iPad 3 and above, iPad Mini, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch 5 and above. — A future update will add iPad 2 compatibility.
Space requirements: Deus Ex: The Fall game requires 1.6GB of free space to install it. Before playing Deus Ex: The Fall, it’s recommend you close other applications to enhance your experience.
Developer quote: “We’re really excited to continue the Deus Ex series on mobile and start a new journey”, said Jean-François Dugas, Executive Game Director at Eidos-Montréal. “The team has done an incredible job creating a whole new story and controls for intuitive touch screen gameplay, whilst staying true to the Deus Ex universe. Players can expect exploration, action, hacking, stealth, social enhancers, player choice and consequence – the full Deus Ex experience.”
Key Game Features:
STORY DRIVEN ACTION-RPG
• Fight for survival in a global conspiracy
• Every action has a consequence
• The search for the truth spans from mafia hideouts in Moscow to the slums of Panama
• Hours of gameplay with multiple ways to play
HIGH DEFINITION GAMING
• Visually stunning graphics, sound and music
• Intuitive touch screen controls
• High impact action and combat
• Immersive storyline
• Fully explorable, stunning environments
A TRUE DEUS EX EXPERIENCE
• Play the way you want; full on action or stealth
• Social and hacking skills
• Original story set in the Deus Ex universe
• Unique visual design
Touch Control Notes:
• To look around, drag your fingers on the right half of the screen, this will. Looking around is done by using a Virtual Thumbstick by dragging your finger around the bottom left portion of the screen (the Look Region). You can invert your look controls in the Options Menu.
• Double tap on the ground and you will automatically move around the area to that location. You can cancel your movement by double tapping a new locations, or by dragging your finger down in the bottom left corner of the screen. You can also configure the game to use Double or Single tap movement in the Options Menu.
• Touch to move in any direction by dragging your finger around the bottom left side of the screen (called the Move Region). This way you can control your movement speed and walk forward or backward, and strafe left or right.
• Cycle between standing up and crouching by pressing the stance button on the bottom-left side of your screen. Crouching allows you to fit into small areas, sneak up on enemies stealthily and have a more accurate aim.
• Entering cover is done by double tapping on a cover object, or getting near cover and hitting the Enter Cover button. While in cover you can move left and right using the virtual thumbstick movement controls or by double tapping on the cover to your left and right. – If you move to the edge of a cover object, you can silently move around the cover or dive to an adjacent piece of cover.
• Since there’s no jumping in Deus Ex: The Fall, the vault button will appear when you are in cover against objects which are low enough for you to jump over. The vault button will also appear when you’re not in cover but are near enough to a low wall to vault over it.
• To equip the weapon of your choice, press the weapon button in the top-left corner of your screen. Once a weapon has been assigned to a Quickslot you can select it by holding down the weapon button. All of your available Quickslots will roll out. — Similarly active augmentations are assigned to Quickslots and can be activated at any time. These augmentations consume energy whenever they are used. Activate the Glass-Shield cloaking system and pass through the laser gates undetected!
Welcome to the Deus Ex: The Fall walkthrough! These video guides will be showing you around the game’s areas.
Fighting Tip: Tap on enemies to lock your sights on them. Or get close to an enemy and tap the appropriate icon for a lethal or non-lethal takedown.
– Targeting enemies: Enemies can be targeted by tapping once on them. After targeting these enemies, Hardesty will take them out with his sniper rifle. When you have your own weapon equipped, you will automatically focus your aim at targeted enemies after tapping the fire button. Auto Targeting can be enabled in the Options Menu. — Pressing the fire button while you have an enemy targeted will automatically adjust your aim toward the target. This is useful for firing at moving targets. You can still adjust your aim a small amount with an enemy target, allowing you to attempt headshots.
– Taking down enemies: You can perform a Takedown by approaching an enemy and tapping the Takedown button. You have the choice of performing a noisy lethal or silent non-lethal Takedown. Approach an enemy in front of you while crouched and eliminate them silently using a non-lethal Takedown; the rest of their squad will not be alerted. — A group of enemies operates as a squad. If a member of the squad is alerted to your presence, he will call out for help from the rest of his team. You can defeat a squad of enemies without raising an alarm by silently taking out each member, one at a time.
Protip: Some areas have multiple access points and paths through them, so be sure to explore everything to find bonus items you’d otherwise walk past. — You may find Pocket Secretaries and computer terminals that contain passwords and helpful information about your surroundings.
Note: You can view and review all your objectives in the mission log.
Tip: Use the radar to look out for enemies and check their alert state. Hostiles will appear as triangles on your radar at the bottom of the screen. The color of the triangle indicates the enemy’s level of alertness while its orientation shows what direction the enemy is facing. Green means unalert, orange means suspicious, and red means hostile.
Stealth Tip: Enemies won’t hear you approaching if you’re crouched. If you get close enough to an enemy, you can perform a Lethal or Non-Lethal Takedown. — Additionally, the Stun Gun will take down enemies without killing them, but it has a short range and high reload time.
Deus Ex: The Fall Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 6.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2