The Black Ops 2 Vengeance achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 10 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 250 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 & PC versions.
Index of Black Ops 2 Vengeance Guides:
- This Page: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Buried Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Cheats
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Walkthrough
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Easter Eggs
Black Ops 2 Vengeance Achievements Guide
1. Mined Games (75G) — In Buried, be their pawn.
2. Ectoplasmic Residue (15G) — In Buried, acquire a perk for free.
Location: At the back of the mansion where you go to the green maze area.
Kill the female ghosts AKA the Lucy Bell Lane phantoms, and at one point she should drop a free perk for you to pick up.
3. I’m Your Huckleberry (25G) — In Buried, access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game.
In Buried, access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game.
You need to get Huckleberry to smash open all 7 off the blockades. This is done by giving him booze that can be found either in his Cell, in the Saloon on a table or counter or you can purchase booze for 1000 points at the counter.
The blockades are:
– His Cell.
– The alleyway next to his cell, where Juggernog is.
– The Gunsmith shop.
– Alley next to Gunsmith shop.
– Alley next the Candy Shop.
– Water fountain in front of the Haunted House and Church.
– Haunted House.
When trying to get him to destroy these blockades you need to make sure his back is turned to them and you are facing him and the blockade.
Booze Locations for Leroy the Gentle Giant / Hillbilly / Huckleberry / Candyman / Cletus / The Sloth:
4. Death From Below (10G) — In Buried, drop the beat on 10 zombies in one game.
This guide will show you how to best get the drop on 10 zombies by creating a choke point in the church.
5. Candygram (10G) — In Buried, make a candy delivery.
This video guide shows you how to get to power and turn it on. How to get Cletus out of his cell. And where to find the candy in the Buried zombies map.
6. Awaken the Gazebo (30G) — In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon during round 1 with no one using the bank or Weapon Locker.
7. Revisionist Historian (10G) — In Buried, rewrite history.
Throw the Time Bomb that you get out of the Mystery Box in the Buried zombies map. Once you get warped back in time, the achievement will unlock.
8. Mazed and Confused (35G) — In Buried, survive an entire round within the maze on round 20 or higher.
9. FSIRT Against the Wall (20G) — In Buried, purchase the LSAT off the wall and Pack-a-Punch it.
In Buried, purchase the LSAT off the wall and Pack-a-Punch it.
On buried you start above ground, kill enough zombies to earn 2000 points. The jump off of the catwalk up to where the LSAT is, keep pressing A to climb up onto the catwalk and buy the LSAT before the floor breaks and you fall.
You then need to get Huckleberry out of his cage by falling though the hole in the floor above his cell. Open his cell with the green key and give him the booze. You can then buy more booze from the bar around the corner, and give the booze to him while facing the haunted house for him to knock it open.
Run through the haunted house and through the maze. When you reach the Gazebo at the end, kill enough zombies to get 5000 points. Go down the stairs and Pack a Punch the LSAT to make the FSIRT.
10. When the Revolution Comes (20G) — In Buried, return to processing.
First you need to get Cletus to smash the fountain in front of the mansion by the church. Then there will be a new fountain in the first section of the maze. Break that with grenades or a Ray Gun (1 or 2). This will create a vortex in the hole. Jump through to get the achievement and be teleported back to the opening area. This is where the Nav Table needs to be built.
Please comment if you have any Black Ops 2 Vengeance achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!