Our Deadpool Game walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action game on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
“Some of you may know me as the Merc with the Mouth. And it’s time to get mouthy. Prepare to get Deadpooled – That’s right, $#*! just got real!” -Deadpool
Let’s start the Deadpool Game walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Mature Humor, Sexual Content, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home
- Chapter 2: Job One
- Chapter 3: Taking A Chance
- Chapter 4: Genosha
- Chapter 5: Landed In Prison
- Chapter 6: Death, Baby
- Chapter 7: The Road to Victory
- Chapter 8: Front Gates Of Eeeeeeevil!
Index of Deadpool Game Guides:
- This Page: Deadpool Game Walkthrough
- Next Page: Deadpool Game Cheats
- Next Page: Deadpool Game Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Deadpool Game Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Deadpool Game Easter Eggs
Deadpool Game Walkthrough
There are a few important things Deadpool himself wants to say: “Before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we go again.) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)”
Key Game Features:
- Let’s Get Some Action: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
- X-Men Groupies: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!) are making an appearance. (Hope you don’t mind picking hair out of your tacos.)
- Insane Combat: I’m really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- Weapons Galore: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of course, yours truly – ME! (Checkmate!)
Minimum PC System Requirements:
• OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD4850 with 512MB RAM
• DirectX: 9.0c
• Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c or later
• Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
• Additional: Internet connection is for Steam only. No online Multiplayer.
Welcome to the Deadpool Game walkthrough! XCV will be your guide, showing you around the game’s areas, while letting Deadpool himself do all his own hilarious narrating.
Description: In the first chapter our hero is chilling out, maxin’ an’ relaxin’ when suddenly… a game script appears!
Description: Contract target: Chance White. He’s got a private army in his Media HQ. Go Deadpool go!
Part 2 of Chapter 2.
Description: The marauders have made off with Deadpool’s Payday!
Description: Deadpool (and some X-Men) have gone to ground on Genosha. What happens next?
Part 2 of Chapter 4.
Deadpool Game Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 5: Landed In Prison.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Deadpool Video Game