The Animal Crossing New Leaf walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this virtual life simulation on the 3DS.
Welcome to Animal Crossing where, as mayor of your own town, you make the decisions that shape your town and your life. Experience a living, breathing world where new friends and new discoveries await every day, morning, noon, and night. Express yourself by customizing your character, your house, and your town as you create your own ideal world.
Let’s start the Animal Crossing New Leaf walkthrough with an introduction video!
Suitable to viewers of all ages. This game does include Comic Mischief, so recommended minimum age is 3+ years old.
Table of Contents
- Day 1: Moving Day
- Day 2: Shopping and Shoveling
- Day 3: A Day at the Beach
- Day 4: A Night on the Town
- Day 5: Trippy Fishing Tournament
- Day 6: House Get!
- Day 7: Approval Ratings
- Day 8: A Whole Lotta Nothing
- Day 9: Development Permit
- Day 10: Work Time!
Index of Animal Crossing New Leaf Guides:
- This Page: Animal Crossing New Leaf Walkthrough
- Next Page: Animal Crossing New Leaf Cheats
- Next Page: Animal Crossing New Leaf Bug List
- Next Page: Animal Crossing New Leaf Fish List
- Next Page: Animal Crossing New Leaf Sea Creatures List
- Next Page: Animal Crossing New Leaf Fossil List
Animal Crossing New Leaf Walkthrough
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is loaded with characters, items, and activities to enjoy all year long. Customize outfits in countless ways.
See how to get Furniture & Pants:
Furnish your house with an extensive variety of furniture, carpet, and wall decorations to reflect your personality.
Here’s how to customize your house:
Visit the Main Street Shopping area and Happy Home showcase. Swim in the ocean to find rare shell fish. Collect insects and fossils all year long.
As mayor, make the big decisions about what build, business hours for shops, and other new ways to customize your town to your liking. Then connect with friends to show off what makes your character, your house, and your town unique.
Being the Mayor gives you many options:
Key Game Features:
- Create your own happy place – As the mayor, you get to make the big decisions that shape your town. Add new features, decide which facilities get built, change shop hours, and more to let you experience Animal Crossing however you like.
- New discoveries await every day – Time passes in Animal Crossing just like it does in the real world, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. No two days are the same, with things happening at all hours and events happening throughout the year.
- Decorate your house inside and out – Choose from furniture new and old, carpets, wallpaper, and enhanced design tools to customize your house inside. Choose from new house layouts and remodel your home’s exterior as well. Change the outside wall, the fence, your mailbox, and more to change the look of your house completely. Living in a castle is not just a dream in Animal Crossing.
- Freedom to live life at your own speed – Is your passion fishing? Fashion? Fossil digging? Gardening? YOU can decide where you spend your time, whether it’s on your own or interacting with the animal townsfolk.
- A tropical island full of fun – Take a break from it all on the tropical island where alone or with friends you can join tours filled with fun activities. You can play alone, or connect with up to three other players to play them together locally or over the Internet.
- Connect with others any time, anywhere – Up to four players can connect locally or via Internet. Visit each other’s town, or travel to the Tropical Island to swim together.
- Share your creativity by showing off your home – Exchange custom home data when you tag with other players via StreetPass. See houses of players you’ve passed in the Happy Home Showcase. Get inspiration for your own creativity or place orders for furniture you want for your own house.
Welcome to the Animal Crossing New Leaf walkthrough! Andre will be your voice-over commentator showing you around the game’s areas.
Let’s move into in Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the Nintendo 3DS. Check out how life is in a brand new town, as the new Mayor.
Tip: Isabelle is your secretary – ask her about anything you need to know.
Check out the City Center, go shopping, do some digging, and donate a fossil to the museum.
Tip: Selling your goods at Re-Tail gives you 20% more Bells than from selling at the Nooklings.
Dress up like a fireman and visit the beach to go fishing.
Go out for a night on the town! Unfortunately, this isn’t a very bustling town, we we largely end up shoveling rocks and sitting on benches.
A trip around town to pay off our house and participate in the fishing tournament.
Animal Crossing New Leaf Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Day 6.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2