Here are the Top 15 anticipated games expected to be shown at E3 2013. As they say: “All aboard the hype train!”
Disclaimer: Please note that some publishers like 2K Games aren’t at E3 this year. So popular games like Grand Theft Auto 5 are not in the list. And to make room for some indie games and surprises in the list, widely spoken about popular games like Watch Dogs from mega-publishers like Ubisoft aren’t here either, otherwise half of the Top 15 would be from the same publisher (that’d be boring). Although they may be on your top list, so please share your personal list in the comments section!
This Top 15 countdown video highlights many of the most wanted upcoming games to be shown. There’s some coarse language used to describe some of the crazier games, just so you’re forewarned. Enjoy!
Here’s the games roundup of the Top 15 video:
#15. Killer Is Dead
#14. Rainbow Six: Patriots
#13. The Wolf Among Us
#12. Infamous: Second Son
#11. All Indie Games like Doki Doki Universe, Transistor & Silent Enemy
#10. Lords of the Fallen
#9. Super Smash Bros. 4
#8. Dark Souls II
#7. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
#6. Project X AKA Xenosaga
#5. The Evil Within
#4. The Walking Dead Game: Season 2
#3. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
#1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
This roundup is quite similar to mine, how about yours?
What’s your Top list of games you want to see most at E3 2013?
Index of E3 2013 Pages:
- This Page: Top 15 Most Anticipated Games of E3 2013
- Next Page: E3 2013 Games List
- Next Page: E3 2013 Schedule
- Next Page: E3 2013 Live Stream
- Next Page: E3 2013 Dates
- Next Page: E3 2013 Sony Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Microsoft Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Nintendo Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 EA Press Conference Roundup
- Next Page: E3 2013 Ubisoft Press Conference Roundup