Welcome to the Metro Last Light Equipment Stashes locations guide that helps you find the total of 16 Equipment Stashes locations for the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC first-person shooter game.
Finding all 16 Equipment Stash locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “Equipped” (20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Find all Equipment Stashes in the swamps.
The guide for all these in-game Equipment Stashes locations is shown below.
Index of Metro Last Light Guides:
- This Page: Metro Last Light Equipment Stashes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Artyom’s Hidden Diary Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Visions Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Musical Instruments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Walkthrough
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Cheats
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Glitches
- Next Page: Metro Last Light Easter Eggs
Metro Last Light Equipment Stashes
How to find missing Equipment Stashes?: In-game the Equipment Stashes will appear as useful items like bullets and such on a surface waiting for you to be picked up. Some of the stashes are actual crates, while others have a weapon or ammo on the ground. You can pick it up to collect when you stand next to it. It can be confirmed as being Equipment Stashes simply by walking up to it, as the on-screen text will then tell you can press the action button/key to pick up this Stash, after which an on-screen message confirms what items you just collected.
Location Tip: The Equipment Stashes are scattered across two chapters: Sundown (9 stashes) and Nightfall (7 stashes). There are lots of other crates and ammo locations in the swamps, but only the 16 shown here-under do count towards the “Equipped” trophy / achievement.
Does the game save each Equipment Stashes you collect?: No. After finding all stashes in Sundown you have to complete the chapter. Otherwise, the progress will be lost. So after picking up each collectible Stash it’s recommended you finish the chapter you’re in to save your collectibles progress.
Where to find all Equipment Stashes in Metro Last Light? The in-game collectibles locations for the Equipment Stashes are described in this detailed video guide.
The Equipment Stashes are listed in the video in the order that they appear per chapter.
There you go! All Equipment Stashes in Metro Last Light are yours! 🙂
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Metro Last Light Equipment Stashes location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!