Our Soul Sacrifice walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action-RPG on the PS Vita.
Soul Sacrifice is an Action Role-playing game set in a world of fantasy and mythology, that places players in the unique position of requiring them to physically sacrifice aspects of themselves and the world around them to gain power. The game is designed exclusively for play on PlayStation Vita, and is the first RPG experience that takes full advantage of PS Vita technical capabilities. Additional game features include co-op game options, character development based on player actions, character leveling, and mythological-based enemies.
Let’s start the Soul Sacrifice walkthrough with an introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
Index of Soul Sacrifice Guides:
- This Page: Soul Sacrifice Walkthrough
- Next Page: Soul Sacrifice Cheats
- Next Page: Soul Sacrifice Trophies Guide
Soul Sacrifice Walkthrough
Prepare yourself for a brutal combat experience where every decision made will have consequential results. Take on the role of a slave who is about to be sacrificed, but at the last moment stumbles upon a forbidden book that allows its readers to relive battles between sorcerers and monsters of the past – and perhaps take powers away with him. There is a price though. In order to use the magic during fierce battles, the player must be willing to make a sacrifice – ranging from personal belongings, a limb, or even a life. The question becomes, What would you sacrifice for ultimate power?
Key Game Features:
- Reality blended experience where players must sacrifice parts of themselves to obtain great power.
- Freeform character development as a player’s decision would affect the characters abilities and visual form.
- The first action co-op RPG experience that takes full advantage of PS Vita technical capabilities.
- PS Vita functionality, including front and rear touch controls, and built-in motion sensing.
- A wide range of enemies drawn from world mythology.
Note that even if you set the game to Japanese voices with English subtitles, the beginning Prologue of the game is always only in English. A good reason to choose Japanese voices is that they use a cool dual-voice effect, whereas the English language voices do not. An example of the dual-voice effect is Librom, who sounds awesome with the dual-voice of a male and female.
The first chapter, The Sorcerer’s Ordeal, consists out of 6 sub-chapters.
Here’s the video walkthrough timeline in minutes for them all:
• Chapter 1-1: Intro – 00:13
• Chapter 1-2: Orc – 06:20
• Chapter 1-3: Jack -o- Lantern – 13:53
• Chapter 1-4: Arriviste Ghoul – 22:40
• Chapter 1-5: Harpy – 30:23
• Chapter 1-6: Sortiara – 43:22 — Note: It’s mandatory to sacrifice her, but to show you what happens, in this walkthrough video she gets saved.
The second chapter, Several Years Later, consists out of 5 sub-chapters.
• Chapter 2-1: Goblins
• Chapter 2-2: Carnivorous Slime
• Chapter 2-3: Gravespike Goblin
• Chapter 2-4: Orc
• Chapter 2-5: Elven Queen
Tip: “Sacrifice” gives you a magic boost, and restocks your offerings during quests. “Save” gives you a defense boost and Allies NPCs if you save a Boss. So basically: Sacrifice = Attack, Save = Defense.
Soul Sacrifice Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 3: Destinies Past.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2