Our Dead Island Riptide walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Survival-Horror Action-RPG on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
Dead Island Riptide is an open world Action Role-Playing game (RPG) in which players are tasked with surviving a viral based zombie outbreak isolated in a topical setting. The game is a follow-up to 2011′s original Dead Island game, and contains additional Survival-Horror gameplay mechanics and a first-person player perspective. Additional features include: New and returning characters, new vehicle types, levels and weather conditions, online multiplayer support including co-op, group defense tactics, and escalating melee and projectile weapon proficiencies.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
- Prologue: Sea of Fog
- Chapter 1: Floating Paradise
- Chapter 2: There Is A Way…
- Chapter 3: Twisted Mind
- Chapter 4: Science News Daily
- Chapter 5: The Mission & Chapter 6: Descent
- More Chapters Coming Soon
Index of Dead Island Riptide Guides:
- This Page: Dead Island Riptide Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Cheats
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Secret Files Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Voice Recordings Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Island Guides Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Postcards Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Diary Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Champion Monsters Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Legendary Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Money Cheat
- Next Page: Dead Island Riptide Glitches
Dead Island Riptide Walkthrough
Team up to survive Zombie Paradise, again.
They thought they had escaped the terrors of Banoi and survived the apocalypse on a corrupted paradise. Then their fate took a turn for the worse… The Dead Island heroes managed to escape in a helicopter to the safety of a military ship, but when a furious storm strikes out of the blue, the virus that began the initial zombie plague suddenly spreads throughout the crew. And just like that, the nightmare has started all over again, leaving hope drowning in the rising tides.
Dead Island Riptide brings back the franchise’s explosive mix of open-world gameplay, co-op first-person action and Action RPG elements to fans worldwide. Also included is an eclectic mix of hero characters, each with with their own backstory.
Key Game Features:
- Addictive open world RPG style gameplay that allows characters to go anywhere throughout the game’s zombie infested environments.
- A variety of distinct characters including the four surviving characters from the first game (Xian Mei, Sam B, Logan Carter, and Purna), as well as a brand new character.
- A variety of vehicle types.
- New levels and weather conditions.
- Evolved, and engrossing multiplayer, including co-op support.
- Weapon proficiency (melee and projectile weapons).
- Hub defense game mechanics.
Welcome to the Dead Island Riptide walkthrough! Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you how to complete the game, scares and all.
Quest: The Storm. – There’s a crisis aboard the ship. Save yourself!
Note: Since a lot of rescue side-quests are included, the chapter guides can take quite long.
Quest: Castaway – There’s a group of survivors at the Paradise Survival Camp. Find the camp and give them a hand.
Quest: Back to Reality – The Camp is under attack. Help the Survivors defend and secure the area.
Quest: New Beginnings – Halai is a fishing village. See if they can lend you a boat so you can reach Henderson by sea.
Quest: Pathfinders – There’s a road leading to Henderson. See if it’s traversable.
Part 2 of Chapter 2 gets wrapped up in the first 20 minutes of the Chapter 3 video guide.
Quest: Saving Holy Man (starts after 20 minutes) – A local leader, Marcus Villa, might help you find an alternate way to Henderson. Find him.
Part 2 of Chapter 3.
Quest: Where the Dead Live – Rescue Marcus Villa.
Quest: Meeting Locals – Marcus claims he has a map of a tunnel network that might take you closer to Henderson. Find it in his hut.
Quest: Natural Resources – Hadisi won’t let you into Villa’s hut unless you find and bring back medicine for his sick brother. Find the cure.
Part 2 of the “Natural Resources” quest.
Quest: The Ritual (begins at 7:30 minutes) – Find Marcus Villa’s map and notebook. Go to Halai. Go to the Paradise Survival Camp and survive the horde until Harlow arrives.
Quest: Stop The Madness – Find and stop Marcus Villa from hurting anyone else.
Quest: Dr. Kessler / Way of Science – Talk to Dr. Kessler at the BioSphere Laboratory. Get the map from Dr. Kessler.
Dead Island Riptide Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 5.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Dead Island Riptide