Our Injustice Gods Among Us walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this fighting game on the Xbox 360, PS3 & Wii U.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is a Fighting game that blends classic Arcade style gameplay mechanics with an intriguing storyline that pits classic DC Comics characters against each other in unique combinations (hero vs. hero, villain vs. villain). The game is developed by NetherRealm Studios, and Ed Boon, of Mortal Kombat fame.
Let’s start the Injustice Gods Among Us walkthrough with a story introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Batman
- Chapter 2: Green Lantern
- Chapter 3: Aquaman
- Chapter 4: The Joker
- Chapter 5: Green Arrow
- Chapter 6: Cyborg
- Chapter 7: Deathstroke
- Chapter 8: Batman
- Chapter 9: Lex Luthor
- Chapter 10: The Flash
- Chapter 11: Wonder Woman
- Chapter 12: Superman & Ending
Index of Injustice Gods Among Us Guides:
- This Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Walkthrough
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us STAR Labs Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Cheats
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Super Moves
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Injustice Gods Among Us Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock Injustice Gods Among Us Alternate Costumes
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Glitches
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Easter Eggs
Injustice Gods Among Us Walkthrough
What If Our Greatest Heroes Became Our Greatest Threat?
Injustice: Gods Among Us debuts as a bold new fighting game franchise that introduces a deep, original story featuring more than 20 fan favorite, and other less well-known, DC Comics icons such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Nightwing, Cyborg and others. Set in a world where the lines between good and evil are are blurred, players will experience heroes and villains engaging in epic battles on a massive scale.
Players can expect over-the-top action that is suitable for players of most ages, and a single-player storyline that provides the background for the unique character match-ups possible. Addition features include more than 20 DC Comics heroes and villains, a variety of different attack levels, unique attacks for each character, multiplayer support, and more.
Challenging Yet Accessible Gameplay.
Developed by NetherRealm Studios, under Ed Boon of Mortal Kombat fame, Injustice: Gods Among Us is developed with gamers of all skill levels in mind. The playable characters are separated into roughly two categories: power based fighters such as Superman, and gadget based fighters such as Batman. In the interactive environments of the game a power character like Superman might use his super strength to lift and throw an object such as a car at an opponent, while a gadget character like Batman might maneuver an opponent close to the same car, then blow it up with a tossable explosive. Characters like Wonder Woman Woman and Nightwing have hybrid abilities that they can toggle between.
Regardless of the characters used, varied abilities makes each a possible match for the other, with their attacks broken down into heavy, medium and light varieties, and each also having a specific move that can be unleashed when the power meter that they grow throughout combat, is full. In addition, players can engage in “wager battles” in which portions of the opposing character’s power can be won as a prize for victory. Taken together these mechanics promise action that is simple to pick up but challenging to master, and and which adds a distinct gameplay feel.
Key Game Features:
- A unique addition to the fighting genre in which an intriguing storyline pits the heroes — and villains — of the DC universe against each other.
- A powerful and diverse array of over 20 playable characters, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Nightwing, Catwoman, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, and others.
- A variety of play areas based in the mythologies of each character franchise.
- An accessible attack system broken down into light, medium and heavy attack, with each character having their own specific attacks.
- “Wager battles” that allow the winner of the battle to collect a portion of an opponents metered power.
- Deep multiplayer play options, including local and online play, as well as tournament support.
Main Game Modes:
— SINGLE PLAYER:
- Story – Combines cutscenes, mini-games, and traditional fights to deliver a cinematic single player experience unlike any other.
- Battle – The traditional arcade ladder. Defeat a series of opponents to see a character’s ending. There are heroes only, villains only, poisoned (health depletion), and other variants to choose from.
- S.T.A.R. Labs – 240 Character-specific missions, ranging from special fights to mini-games.
- Single Fight – Fight against the CPU in a versus match.
- Training – Practice against a dummy with a vast array of tools and settings at your disposal. You can also record your own set-ups to then fight and figure out solutions against.
- Online – Includes: Ranked Match, Player Match, Private Match, King of the Hill, and Training.
In this next video Netherrealm Studios, the game’s development team, talks about the enhancements to the technology and combat systems (listed hereunder) driving Injustice: Gods Among Us.
- Block = Back
- Jump = Up
- Crouch = Down
- Light Attack = Square/X
- Medium Attack = Triangle/Y
- Hard Attack = Cross/A
- Ground Bounce Attack = Forward + Cross/A
- Wall Bounce Attack = Back + Cross/A
- Throw = L1/LB or Light + Hard
- Flip Stance = L2/LT
- Character Power = Circle/B
- Use Interactive Background Object When Prompted = R1/RB or Light + Medium
- Transition To New Level Area = Back + Cross/A while doing a wall bounce near the edge of an arena
- Meter Burn Special Move = R2/RT during certain Special Moves burns 1 bar of Super Meter
- Block Escape = R2/RT during Block Stun burns 1 bar of Super Meter
- Ground Bounce Cancel = Forward, Forward + R2/RT during Combo burns 2 bars of Super Meter
- Wall Bounce Cancel = Back, Back + R2/RT during Combo burns 2 bars of Super Meter
- Super Move = L2 + R2/LT + RT burns all 4 bars of Super Meter
- Clash = Forward + R2/RT during block stun works only when you’re in the red health bar, then below your character’s name you’ll see a yellow bar indicator.
Welcome to the Injustice Gods Among Us walkthrough! Doug will be your voice-over commentator showing you how to beat the game’s battles.
• “The Lines Are Drawn” battle VS Deathstroke
• “Thunder of the Gods” battle VS Bane
• “Lex Alone” battle VS Lex Luthor
• “One Last Dance” battle VS The Joker
• “The Same Only Different” battle VS Raven
• “Second-Rate Thug” battle VS Cyborg
• “They Know You Now” battle VS Sinestro
• “Green to Yellow” battle VS Yellow Lantern
• “The Atlantis Archives” battle VS The Flash
• “What You Promised” battle VS Shazam
• “The Usurper and the King” battle VS Aquaman
• “Stoking the Fires” battle VS Ares
• “Insurgency HQ” battle VS Batman
• “Friends Come and Go” battle VS Harley Quinn
• “The Joker Clan” battle VS Hawkgirl
• “Pick a Card” battle VS Nightwing
• “Must’ve Been Some Party” battle VS Solomon Grundy
• “Grand Slam” battle VS Killer Frost
• “Hands on the Scanners” battle VS Wonder Woman
• “Lightning Storm” battle VS Black Adam
Injustice: Gods Among Us Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6.
Tags: Injustice: Gods Among Us