Let’s take a look at the newly discovered Gears of War Judgment easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look!
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Gears of War Judgment. Watch footage of them all below.
Index of Gears of War Judgment Guides:
- This Page: Gears of War Judgment Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment Cheats
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment Glitches
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment Walkthrough
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment COG Tags Locations Guide
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment Weapons Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Gears of War Judgment Characters
- Next Page: Gears of War Judgment Declassified Missions Walkthrough
Gears of War Judgment Easter Eggs
Carmine Family Life Insurance Easter Egg
At the beginning of Halvo Bay Military Academy — Section 1: Enfield Bridge — you can find a sign advertising “Carmine Family Life Insurance”.
The Carmine brothers (Anthony Carmine, Benjamin Carmine, but not Clayton Carmine) are the notorious chumps who died tragically in the previous three Gears of War games.
Gears of War 1 Latin Music Easter Egg
In the Gears of War campaign, you can see the Delta Squad go to the plant for the extraction of the Imulsion after saving the Stranded outpost in Jacinto. Along the way, the radio broadcasts a piece of Latin music and Marcus, annoyed by that sound, asks Baird to turn it off.
In the Aftermath Campaign — Section 6: A Few Complaints — of Gears of War: Judgment it is possible to listen to that song. To do this, you simply need to activate the lift controller and go in the kitchen that is in the immediate vicinity.
Once you killed all the enemies, you can listen to the song that is playing from an old radio placed on top of a shelf. After destroying the radio, Cole jokes on the fact that Marcus would have approved the interruption of the music.
Have you found any Gears of War Judgment easter eggs?