The Tomb Raider 2013 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 action-adventure game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (3 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (41), Silver (7), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Tomb Raider 2013 Guides:
- This Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Documents Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 GPS Caches Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Cheats
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Challenges Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Optional Tombs Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Outfits
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Achievements Guide
Tomb Raider 2013 Trophies Guide
1. True Survivor (Platinum) — Unlock every Tomb Raider trophy.
2. Bookworm (Bronze) — Find 25% of all documents.
3. Historian (Bronze) — Find 75% of all documents.
4. Relic Hunter (Bronze) — Collect 25% of all relics.
5. Archaeologist (Bronze) — Collect 75% of all relics.
6. Looking for Trouble (Bronze) — Find 25% of GPS caches.
7. Bag Full O’ Cache (Bronze) — Find 75% of GPS caches.
8. No Stone Left Unturned (Gold) — Find all documents, relics and GPS caches.
9. Scrounger (Bronze) — Collect 5000 pieces of salvage.
10. Picky (Bronze) — Loot 200 enemies.
11. Clever Girl (Silver) — Purchase all skills in one category.
12. Lethal (Silver) — Purchase all skills in all categories.
13. Now We’re Getting Serious (Bronze) — Fully mod and completely upgrade any weapon.
14. The Professional (Silver) — Fully mod and completely upgrade all weapons.
15. Big Game Hunter (Bronze) — Kill and loot 10 large animals (deer, boar, wolves).
On the South-side of the Coastal Forest map, there’s plenty of deer around the river.
For wolves go to the North-side of the same area, above the river there, and keep your distance from the wolves to avoid quick-time event attacks.
16. Tastes Like Chicken! (Bronze) — Kill and loot 10 small animals (rabbits, chickens, rats).
Rabbits and chickens can be hunted in the Mountain Village.
17. Feather Duster (Bronze) — Kill and loot 10 flying animals (crows and gulls).
You can kill the most birds in the Coastal Forest and Shipwreck Beach areas. Birds are mostly out and about during the daytime.
18. Sharp Shooter (Bronze) — Perform 50 headshot kills in the single player campaign.
19. Predator (Bronze) — Kill 50 enemies with the bow.
20. Equalizer (Bronze) — Kill 75 enemies with the rifle.
21. Widowmaker (Bronze) — Kill 40 enemies with the shotgun.
22. Gunslinger (Bronze) — Kill 35 enemies with the pistol.
23. Epic Fumble (Bronze) — Force an enemy to drop dynamite that kills two people when exploding.
In the Shantytown area are many enemies that throw dynamite at you. They usually look like construction workers and have a yellow helmet on their head. When they are about to throw the dynamite shoot them with any weapon and they will drop it. There are usually a bunch of enemies around them, so there is a good chance it will kill two people.
24. Get Over Here! (Bronze) — Rope pull 5 enemies off edges.
25. Opportunist (Bronze) — Kill 25 unaware enemies.
26. Down and Dirty (Bronze) — Perform 15 finishers.
27. Deadeye (Bronze) — Shoot 10 enemies off zip lines.
28. Former Adventurer (Bronze) — Incapacitate 25 enemies with dodge counter.
29. One Smart Cookie (Bronze) — Complete one optional tomb.
30. Intellectually Superior (Gold) — Complete all optional tombs.
31. Unfinished Business (Bronze) — Complete one challenge.
32. Inconceivable! (Silver) — Complete all challenges.
33. A Survivor Is Born (Silver) — Complete the game.
34. Adventurer (Bronze) — Complete a match in all multiplayer modes.
35. Artilleryman (Bronze) — Kill 20 enemy players in multiplayer using a turret.
36. Down Boy! (Bronze) — Kill a zip-lining enemy player in multiplayer.
37. Entrapment (Bronze) — Catch a player in a snare trap in multiplayer.
38. Escapist (Bronze) — Survive 10 explosions in multiplayer.
39. Good Samaritan (Bronze) — Revive a teammate in a multiplayer match.
40. I’m all that! (Silver) — Win a ranked match in every multiplayer mode.
41. Sole Survivor (Bronze) — In multiplayer, be the only player on your team that isn’t dead or downed.
42. Lights Out (Bronze) — Kill 10 multiplayer enemies using your melee attack.
43. Master Blaster (Bronze) — Kill 2 multiplayer enemies with a single explosive.
44. Monkey Around (Bronze) — In multiplayer, escape death 3 times by using the rope ascender.
45. Narcissistic (Bronze) — Purchase a new multiplayer character.
46. On My Way Up (Bronze) — Reach level 10 in multiplayer.
47. Shopaholic (Bronze) — Buy every upgrade and character in multiplayer.
48. True Commitment (Silver) — Reach level 60 in multiplayer.
49. Boom Goes the Dynamite (Bronze) — Shoot a bundle of dynamite out of the air.
This trophy is missable!
The Shantytown is part of the storyline and cannot be missed. While making your way through this area you will be ambushed on a rooftop. Enemies will be throwing dynamite at you. Equip the shotgun or rifle and shoot one bundle of dynamite out of the air.
50. Crab Cakes (Bronze) — Kill FeeFee the crab.
Location: Shipwreck Beach
The shipwreck beach is part of the storyline and cannot be missed. After meeting up with your friends a new mission called “Gone Missing” will start. From the camp of your friends you need to go down to the beach. In the sand are some crabs. Simply shoot one of the crabs. If they don’t spawn go back to the camp and return to the beach after a minute.
51. Chatterbox (Bronze) — Complete all conversations with the Endurance crew.
This trophy is missable!
During the course of the story there are 7 occasions where you can talk to your friends. You will have to listen to everything they have to say. If you miss one single conversation you cannot get this trophy in your current playthrough anymore. You need to keep talking to everyone until the Square-button symbol above their head is gone. You will also see the TR auto-save logo flashing in the bottom right corner of the screen when all conversations with one person are done.
You need to talk to the following people:
#1 – Before searching for 50 pieces of salvage, talk to Whitman.
#2 – After finding the 50 pieces of salvage, talk to Whitman again (do not repair the Axe yet!)
#3 – After helping Roth (where the wolves attack him), talk to Roth.
#4 – Shortly after getting the Rope Arrows you will meet Roth again. Talk to him before using the zipline.
#5 – When reaching the shipwreck beach you will meet your friends. Talk to Sam, Reyes and Jonah.
#6 – Before going to the Endurance to help Alex and get the tools, talk to Whitman, Sam, Jonah and Reyes at the beach camp. Reyes is on the boat.
#7 – After coming back from the Endurance, talk to Whitman, Reyes and Jonah.
Timeline in minutes for the video guide:
#1 – Coastal Forest – 0:05
#2 – Coastal Forest – 0:33
#3 – Mountain Village – 0:51
#4 – Mountain Village – 1:13
#5 – Shipwreck Beach – 1:33
#6 – Shipwreck Beach – 2:22
#7 – Shipwreck Beach – 3:38
Please comment if you have any Tomb Raider 2013 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!