This Naruto Powerful Shippuden walkthrough will guide you through the gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure platformer on the Nintendo 3DS.
The worlds of Naruto and Rock Lee combine for a fun new adventure in Naruto Powerful Shippuden for Nintendo 3DS. Mixing together Rock Lee’s Springtime of Youth and Naruto’s official storyline into one game, with two distinct stories. Now you can experience the events of Naruto Shippuden in a more humorous way than ever before, while Lee has missions to complete, but can do so in any order.
Please note that viewers must be at least 10-12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes.
Index of Naruto Powerful Shippuden Guides:
- This Page: Naruto Powerful Shippuden Walkthrough
- Next Page: Naruto Powerful Shippuden Cheats
- Next Page: Naruto Powerful Shippuden Characters List
Naruto Powerful Shippuden Walkthrough
A whole new side-scrolling Naruto game developed exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS focused on cutesy presentation, comical character style and easy to pick-up-and-play gameplay for fans of all ages.
Naruto Powerful Shippuden mixes together Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee and his ninja pals and Naruto Shippuden official storyline into a full SD game full of crazy off-beat humor. Experience the most atypical Naruto video game in years with 200% fun and 2 refreshing storylines.
Naruto Powerful Shippuden includes a Story Mode as well as an Endless Battle Mode so players can choose to either follow a progressive storyline or just pull out the punches for a sprightly ninja showdown. The action-packed gameplay allows players to earn experience points to power up their vivacious characters and also use the touch screen to strengthen special attacks. Fans will recognize their favorite characters from the Naruto franchise such as Kakashi, Sakura, Gaara, and many more; all can be called upon as support characters in the midst of battle. With familiar friends at their sides and ninja moves up their sleeves, players will embark on the journey of becoming a powerful Leaf ninja to knock out opponents or even become a knock-out with sexy jutsu.
Key Game Features:
- Approved by Guy.
- Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee and his ninja pals universe: Play wild in Lee’s raving universe discovering Naruto’s universe like you suspected it.
- Two characters, two storylines – Play both as Lee and Naruto and explore their own Story Mode adventures, taken directly from their animated storylines, put into a super deformed universe.
- Rock Lee’s Springtime of Youth universe: A complete universe based on Lee’s trademark potty humor.
- Side scrolling Naruto action: A crazy Naruto storyline in a 2D side scrolling action game.
- Free Battle: Use characters you’ve defeated in the main game in Free Battle and Time Attack modes.
- All Naruto techniques: Play with all the Naruto universe special techniques like sage mode and 9 tail chakra.
- Anime inspired presentation: Comical graphics with humorous on-screen expressions and actions.
- Action-packed gameplay: Earn experience points to power up your characters, call-in support characters during battles or use the touch screen to strengthen special attacks.
- QR code feature: Scan special QR codes designed for the game and gain access to other bonuses.
From the Naruto or Lee Mission Map you can challenge yourself to a whole host of missions.
Note: If you’re new to the game and want to get to grips with the basic controls, choose the “Pervy Sage Training 1” mission.
Having completed his training voyage with Jiraiya, Naruto is back at the Hidden Leaf Village. Before demonstrating how much more advanced he’s become to Kakashi, he first wants to check out support with Sakura.
Hint: Before you get stuck in the mission, make sure you know what the victory conditions and failure conditions are. If a mission has any special rules attached to it, you can select “Conditions” to view them. It’s always worth taking a look before each mission.
Mission #1: Naruto must defeat all foes in “Mission 1: Tactics with Sakura“. Sakura Haruno will join your support team at successful completion of this mission.
Mission #2: In “Mission 2: Bell-Training Again” Naruto and Sakura must take 2 bells or reduce Kakashi’s stamina to zero. Skip to 14 minutes into the video walkthrough to begin the second mission of the Naruto storyline.
Tip: If a mission has any special rules attached to it, you can select “Conditions” to view them. It’s always worth taking a look before each mission.
Support Character Setup Tip: Even if you have backup supporters, if they aren’t assigned support slots before you start the mission, then you cannot call on them to help during missions. So don’t forget to check & set backup support up ahead of time. – Depending on the mission in question, your support options may be limited.
Call for backup with the L (left shoulder) button or by pressing up or down on the 4-point Directional-Pad and the L (left shoulder) button at the same time. The three different calling options allow you to have multiple backup options available, so you can choose who to call into the game.
More videos coming once they are available.
Thanks to Zero for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!