Our MLB 13 The Show walkthrough will guide you through gameplay with strategy tips for this baseball sports game on the PS3 & PS Vita.
MLB 13 The Show allows you to experience the MLB like never before. Its jaw-dropping realism doesn’t just capture every detail and mechanic of the sport; it captures the raw emotion of Major League Baseball.
Let’s start the MLB 13 The Show walkthrough with the epic introduction video!
Table of Contents
- Beginners Tips
- Hitting Tips
- The Show Live Mode Walkthrough
- Road To The Show Mode Walkthrough
- Franchise Mode Walkthrough
- The Postseason Mode Walkthrough
- Diamond Dynasty Mode Walkthrough
Index of MLB 13 The Show Guides:
- This Page: MLB 13 The Show Walkthrough
- Next Page: MLB 13 The Show Cheats
- Next Page: MLB 13 The Show Trophies Guide
MLB 13 The Show Walkthrough
MLB 13 The Show is a baseball simulation game in which players compete with official Major League Baseball teams in a number of different modes (like Season, Home Run Derby, Road to the Show). When pitching or batting, players can adjust athletes’ power and ball/bat placement; when fielding, players can catch pop flies, initiate defensive strategies, and complete tag-outs at the bases.
This year’s game adds improvements to Diamond Dynasty, Franchise and Road To The Show modes. These additions make MLB 13 The Show the most realistic baseball game ever, while the addition of all-new game modes expand gameplay options even further. If it can happen in baseball, you can experience it in The Show. Whether it’s the moment you’re called up to the majors, a sacrifice fly to left field, or crushing a walk-off homer to win it all, every big, emotional moment in baseball can be yours. And The Show delivers it with such realism, it’s like it really happened. Available for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) systems.
Key Game Features:
- Multiple all-new game modes bring unique gameplay experiences to The Show. The modes are: Play Now / The Show Live / Road To The Show / Franchise / Season / The Postseason / Leagues / Diamond Dynasty / Mini Modes.
- All-New Playoff Mode includes an unparalleled in-stadium atmosphere that replicates the excitement and tension of October baseball.
- Revamped Franchise and Road To The Show modes with expanded options and new gameplay experiences.
- Completely-new beginner mode and instructional enhancements make The Show the best pick-up and play baseball experience.
- Improved Play Now mode streamlines gameplay for the option to play faster, simpler games.
- New commentary and a new voice in the booth provide updated analysis and color commentary.
- Play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network.
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network. Sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere.
- Extra PS Vita feature – Take MLB 13 The Show with you and play anywhere on the PS Vita.
- Extra PS Vita feature – Take advantage of the front and rear touch screens on the PS Vita with MLB 13 The Show. From navigating the menus to pinpointing pitch locations, The Show is at your fingertips.
The MLB 13 The Show dev team is helping you out this year with the all-new Beginner Mode. Unlike other beginner modes, they didn’t just turn the difficulty way down. Instead, they developed a mode that actually teaches you how to play the game.
Here are some tips and tricks for beginners to get started.
MLB The Show community manager and designer, Ramone Russell, takes you through the multiple new hitting modes and features in MLB 13 including push/pull hitting and beginner mode.
Here are some tips and tricks for hitting.
MLB 13 designer Nick Livingston introduces the all-new The Show Live mode which let’s you play any game, past, current or future, from the 2013 MLB schedule with up-to-date rosters, line-ups, pitching matchups and stats.
Here’s the walkthrough of The Show Live Mode.
Road To The Show received an overhaul and a bunch of new features for MLB 13 The Show. Designer Kirby St. John takes you through them all.
Here’s the walkthrough of the Road To The Show Mode.
Take a tour of MLB 13 The Show’s revamped franchise mode with the dev team’s Luis Martinez.
Be the general manager for one, or all 30 teams. Your responsibilities include hiring / firing staff, scouting, drafting, developing minor leaguers, setting lineups and rotations, acquiring players, and managing contracts.
Here’s the walkthrough of the Franchise Mode.
This year the MLB 13 The Show dev team has given the Postseason the treatment it deserves. All-new presentations, on-screen displays and audio give you the feel of October baseball. And, even better, you no longer have to simulate 162 games to expereince it. Just set your match-ups and jump right into the action.
Here’s the walkthrough of The Postseason Mode.
Take a look at this video detailing all the new improvements in Diamond Dynasty. It is now more streamlined and accessible to all users.
The game’s massive multiplayer online franchise mode, where success depends on your managerial expertise and your skill / strategy against your competitors. Create your custom team, uniforms, and logo to start your path to total domination.
Here’s the walkthrough of the Diamond Dynasty Mode.
Thanks to Sony Computer Entertainment for providing the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: MLB 13 The Show