Looking for Tomb Raider 2013 cheats on PC, PS3 & Xbox 360? Here we’ll list Tomb Raider 2013 cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Crystal Dynamics’s new action-adventure platforming game.
Index of Tomb Raider 2013 Guides:
- This Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Cheats
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Documents Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 GPS Caches Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Challenges Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Optional Tombs Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Outfits
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Easter Eggs
Tomb Raider 2013 Cheats
XP Farming Cheat
Easy XP Method #1: This video shows you how to obtain XP and Salvage in a solo private match at a very fast rate.
This method can bring in around 31,725 XP in only 10 minutes time!
Easy XP Method #2: In Single Player. In the Geothermal caves you will find prisoners in cages.
Do headshots on them and kill them.
Then walk to the gate you blew up and walk through.
Then go back to the cages and the prisoners will be alive again.
Repeat this as many times as you have ammo, you can get over 1,000 XP.
Easy XP Method #3: In Single Player. At the beginning of the game, you’ll want hunt out the area in the forest.
Then after you reach each section of the game, fast travel back to the forest -(it resets and you can hunt it out again.
Easy XP Method #4: In Single Player. Go to the radio tower. There is a bridge with a truck and a camp fire before you cross the bridge.
On the beam above the bridge there will be crows, they will respawn if you walk up to the beam to cross -(do not cross over it) and then back to the campfire -(I killed 8 of them for 240 XP’s)
Easy tip for killing rats, use the napalm bow. Even if you miss the rat the fire kills it.
Unfortunately we live in a gaming generation where in-game unlockables like cheats have been taken out of the game and turned into pre-order bonus DLC. This is done to get you to buy the game at specific retailers that pay the publisher to make it exclusive to them. Some items like outfits will also be available at launch in a download page (video here-under).
What follows is an overview of these pre-order DLC packs, which will likely become available for all to buy some time after launch.
• America’s Collector’s Edition bonus DLC: Weapons Pack, a selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
• GameStop pre-order bonus DLC: Standalone Challenge Tomb, to test Lara’s brains and brawn.
• Amazon.com pre-order bonus DLC: Hunter Skin, to give Lara natural camouflage, action-movie-style. As well as a Shanty Town multiplayer map.
• Best Buy pre-order bonus DLC: Aviatrix Skin, to give Lara a 1930s adventurer outfit, a bomber jacket. As well as a Shanty Town multiplayer map.
• Walmart pre-order bonus DLC: Guerrilla Skin outfit for Lara. As well as a Shanty Town multiplayer map.
• Steam pre-order bonus DLC: Standalone Tomb of the Lost Adventurer, to test Lara’s puzzle solving wits further. — The Survival Edition of the game adds a Guerilla Skin outfit for Lara.
• Europe’s Survival Edition & Collector’s Edition bonus DLC: Weapon Pack, a selection of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
• Amazon.co.uk pre-order bonus DLC: The Shanty Town multiplayer map.
• Game UK pre-order bonus DLC: The Explorer Edition includes the exploration themed standalone Challenge Tomb, and a Skill Upgrade.
• Tesco UK pre-order bonus DLC: Combat Strike Pack, which includes 3 Weaponry Upgrades and a Skill Upgrade.
Instructions: Once downloaded, the costumes are available for in-game use by going to the Base Camp, and after sitting down selecting “Gear”, and then going to “Outfits” to change into the clothes you want to wear.
Here are the three costumes you get with the additional Costume Pack DLC for the new Tomb Raider.
How To Unlock The Zac Levi Character
The Zachari Levi (from “Chuck”) multiplayer character is available as a Xbox 360-exclusive download code through online giveaways. Zac Levi character code giveaways are currently the only way to unlock this character.
Here’s how to obtain him:
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a free MP character code for Zachary Levi. Only available while download code supplies last, and only one code is given out per email address. If they still have them they will email you back within 24 hours. Good luck!
Once you’ve downloaded “Zac Levi from Nerd Machine”, you can start up Tomb Raider, and the game will confirm availability in Multiplayer Mode by saying “Congratulations! You have successfully installed downloadable content! You unlocked the ‘Zac Levi’ multiplayer character! You can access this character in the Multiplayer character selection.”.
Here’s how Zac got into the game, by presenting the making-of show for Tomb Raider:
There are no other Tomb Raider 2013 cheats on Xbox 360, PS3 & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy Tomb Raider 2013 guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any Tomb Raider 2013 cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!