Our Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with co-op strategy tips for this tactical shooter standalone expansion to Sniper Elite V2 for the PC.
Featuring Single Player as well as an online Co-operative Campaign for 1 to 4 players, Nazi Zombie Army is Rebellion’s horrifying new expansion of the award-winning Sniper Elite series.
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch in Europe and 18 in America, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Village of The Dead
- Chapter 2: Cathedral of Resurrection
- Chapter 3: Labyrinth of Death
- Chapter 4: Coming Soon!
Index of Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Guides:
- This Page: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Walkthrough
- Next Page: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Cheats
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Walkthrough
In the dying flames of World War II, a despairing Hitler unleashes one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. You are Karl Fairburne – the sniper who shaped world history.
You are one of the last living souls in Germany. You must team up or die. American, German, Russian – previous military allegiances no longer matter. Now it’s just the living versus the dead. Only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitler’s Nazi Zombie Army!
Ironically the Steam game isn’t available in Germany due to their strict video game censorship anti-violence laws.
Key Game Features:
A Heart-stopping New Campaign:
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitler’s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies – occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse…
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy – just in case.
Share the Terror With Four Player Co-op:
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation – plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
New Enemies. Same Award-winning Sniping:
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-Ray ‘kill cam’. — Note: It looks like in Co-op mode X-Ray is automatically disabled.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don’t want to miss.
What are the PC System Requirements?
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Windows XP is NOT supported).
Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel Pentium D 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200) or better.
Hard Disk Space: 5GB of free drive space.
Video Card: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series / ATI Radeon HD 3870) or better.
Sound: Microsoft DirectX 10.0 compatible sound card or better.
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 11.0.
What different difficulty levels are available?
* Cadet: For players that want to snipe without too much of a challenge and no bullet ballistics applied to sniper shots.
* Marksman: For players that want a fair challenge and a bit more realism. Your stance will have an effect on your scope’s steadiness and gravity will affect your bullets.
* Sniper Elite: For the ultimate challenge. The enemy will hunt you down relentlessly and with brutal precision. Wind will also affect your shots and your heart rate and stance will have a greater bearing on the steadiness of your rifle.
What are the game’s controls?
Tip: The control layout can be customized via the Controls Menu in the Main Menu.
The default control settings on PC are…
Mouse Button 1: Shoot, (when looking through Binoculars)
Mouse Button 2: Scope for Rifle, Fine Aim for SMG & Pistol
Mouse Scroll Wheel: Cycle Weapon Zoom In/Out (when using Scope or Binoculars)
1: Sniper Rifle
2: Secondary Weapon
4 to 9: Select inventory item
Spacebar: Action (Climb/Vault, Kick down Melee,)
Q: Use Cover
E: Pick up (weapons and ammo, search bodies), Empty Lung
Z & X: Cycle items
F: Use equipped item
C: Change stance (tap to Crouch, hold to go Prone)
Left Alt: Walk
Tab: Objective Info
Left Ctrl: ADS (Aim) view for Rifle
How can I improve my gameplay skills?
Cadet=N, Marksman=Y, Sniper Elite=Y
As you shoot over greater distances, your bullets are affected by gravity. Compensate for this by aiming the centre of your scope above your targets the further away they are.
Cadet=N, Marksman=N, Sniper Elite=Y
Sniper bullets are also affected by wind, so pay attention to its direction and strength. Use cues in the environment or watch the indicator at the top of your scope to judge the strength of the wind before firing.
As an elite sniper, you are skilled in applying techniques to make those difficult shots a little bit easier. The key to using those is to watch your heart rate. It will rise with strenuous activity, such as running or climbing or if you are hit by enemy gunfire. Conversely, it will steadily drop if you move slowly and fall quicker if you are stationary. Try to keep your heart rate low for steadier shots.
When your heart rate is 80 BPM or lower, pressing the E key while looking through the scope will temporarily empty your lungs and steady your aim for a short interval. During this time, an aim assistance reticle will appear on the scope to indicate where the bullet will land after taking gravity and wind into account. (Aim assistance reticle will not be displayed on Sniper Elite difficulty.)
If your heart rate is below 65 BPM when you enter empty lung, time will appear to slow down, giving you an extra edge against your enemies.
You can shoot explosive objects in the environment to trigger explosions from a distance. Place TNT and mines or look for grenades around the belts of enemies and explosive barrels to snipe and detonate.
You can play the game alone or invite up to 3 other friends to play through the co-op campaign. Work as a team to fight your way through the Undead hordes.
Upon near-defeat, Hitler has executed “Plan Z”. Investigate the village to find out what’s going on.
Let’s get the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army walkthrough started! Guiding you with voice-over tips is Doug and friends.
Hint: Plan your defenses carefully and keep a look out for the safe rooms where you can re-group & re-arm.
Part 2 of the Chapter 1 walkthrough continues from the safe room.
Co-op Tip: Keep each other safe, failing to keep each other alive will be Game Over.
Berlin is burning and all souls remaining here are damned. The streets crawl with Nazi zombies. Clear the area and find the source of this unearthly scourge… at the church with the creepy orange glow coming from the windows. If that’s not a hint, I don’t know what is!
Part 2 of the Chapter 2 walkthrough continues from the safe room. The next objective is to get to the Cathedral.
Tip: Press the E key to search dead bodies for extra items like ammo.
In a bid to seek out the source of the demonic evil, you have followed a tunnel deep into the earth under Berlin. Somewhere in this sprawling underground facility lies the clue to salvation.
Part 2 of the Chapter 3 walkthrough continues from the safe room checkpoint. The next objective is to secure the truck.
Part 3 of the Chapter 3 walkthrough continues from the 2nd safe room. The next objective is to find the final two Key Fragments. Finish the mission by placing the Book of Souls on the Plinth.
Tip: Press the Q key to enter or exit cover.
More videos coming soon.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!