This Antichamber walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips and solutions for this puzzle platformer on the PC.
Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.
Table of Contents
- 100% Complete Walkthrough Within 90 Minutes Time Limit
- Speedrun In 8 Minutes
- Speedrun (No Esc) Without Room Teleports
Index of Antichamber Guides:
- This Page: Antichamber Walkthrough
- Next Page: Antichamber Pink Cubes Locations Guide
- Next Page: Antichamber Cheats
Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.
Key Game Features:
- A deeply psychological experience that will make you question everything you know about how a game works.
- Mind-bending challenges that will subvert your expectations at every twist and turn.
- An enormous, seamless non-Euclidean world to explore.
- Lifelike soundscapes developed by Robin Arnott and an ambient soundtrack composed by Siddhartha Barnhoorn.
- A gun that can create, destroy and manipulate matter, allowing you to discover new ways to overcome your surroundings.
OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista, or Windows 7
Processor: 2.0+ GHz or better (dual core recommended)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 8000 series or higher (Shader Model 3 Compatible)
Hard Drive: 1 GB HD space
This walkthrough shows 100% game completion, within the 90 minute time limit. Everything from the levels “Leap Of Faith” and “Strength In Numbers” to the ending in “A Jump Too Far”.
It includes all images, all rooms and hallways, all secret rooms (1 may be missing), as well as all 15 pink cubes (2 unreachable?).
A first walkthrough of Antichamber can take anywhere from 3 to 20 hours to complete, as the player learns. This video walkthrough will help you reach the game’s end within 1.5 hours.
Gameplay Notes: Going for the black gun straight off was meant to make it all a little bit more interesting. Clearly this isn’t a hard try at a speedrun of the game and the player does get a little lost for the last 10 minutes as you see exactly how to finish the game, so your playthrough should be faster than 90 minutes.
Tip: One of the hardest “loop” the player had trouble closing was in “a loop that won’t close” puzzle. It turns out all that had to be done was walk down the hallway!
Thanks to its non-linearity, experienced Antichamber players can take shortcuts and finish the game in as little as 5 to 15 minutes.
The difference between this run and a regular speedrun is that you are not allowed to use the Esc key on your keyboard to go back to the main menu and teleport from room to room.
Tip: You can skip getting the red gun entirely if it takes too much time to go get it, and instead go back to the exit room. It’ll save you 1 minute, but could cost you 2 minutes in the The Escape level.
Thanks to Schlepian for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!