Welcome to the Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons locations guide that helps you find the total of 6 Legendary Weapons locations for the Xbox 360, PS3, PC & Wii U first-person shooter game.
Finding all 6 Legendary Weapon locations and pick them up will help unlock the following:
* Achievement / Trophy: “Personal Friend of Mine” (10 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Collect a Legendary Weapon
* Achievement / Trophy: “I Like to Keep These Handy” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Collect all 6 Legendary Weapons.
* Bonus: Once found, the Legendary Weapons unlock for use in both the campaign (all 6) and multiplayer (4).
The Timeline for all these in-game Legendary Weapons locations is listed below.
Index of Aliens Colonial Marines Guides:
- This Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Dog Tags Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Newt’s Doll Location Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Walkthrough
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Cheats
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Glitches
Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons
How to find missing Legendary Weapons?: In-game the Legendary Weapons will appear simply as a bronze colored weapon lying around that you can pick up to collect when you stand next to it. It can be confirmed as being Legendary Weapons simply by walking up to it, as the on-screen text will then tell you the name of the weapon and who it belonged to, so you can then press the action button/key to acquire the Legendary Weapon.
By holding down the select-button you can see how many collectibles you have found in the current mission, and your objective is shown as well.
Does the game save each Legendary Weapons you collect?: Yes, the game will save the Legendary Weapons you just collected if you picked up the Legendary Weapon, so you don’t have to play to the end of the mission. After picking up each collectible you can safely quit the mission without losing collectibles progress.
Note: Collecting the Legendary Weapons will also give you some nice bonus XP to level up your Marine faster.
Tip: To have a look at the Legendary Weapons you’ve found, from the main menu go to “Service Record” and into “Special Projects”.
Where to find all Legendary Weapons in Aliens Colonial Marines? The in-game collectibles locations for the Legendary Weapons are described in this detailed video guide.
The Legendary Weapons are listed in the video in the order that they appear including Objectives.
Timeline in minutes for the Legendary Weapons Locations Guide:
Mission 1: Distress
• Legendary Weapon Location #1: “Hicks’s Shotgun” – 0:05
Mission 4: No Hope in Hadley’s
• Legendary Weapon Location #2: “Gorman’s Pistol” – 0:36
Mission 5: The Raven
• Legendary Weapon Location #3: “Hudson’s Pulse Rifle” – 1:19
Mission 6: For Bella
• Legendary Weapon Location #4: “Vasquez’s Smart Gun” – 1:20
Mission 9: Hope in Hadley’s
• Legendary Weapon Location #5: “Vasquez’s Pistol” – 1:46
Mission 10: Derelict Reclaimed
• Legendary Weapon Location #6: “Frost’s Flamethrower” – 2:08
There you go! All Legendary Weapons in Aliens Colonial Marines are yours!
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Aliens: Colonial Marines