Here are some of the newly discovered Aliens Colonial Marines glitches.
Note that these can of course get patched by Gearbox at any time, and some already have as listed below. But you should be able to use the here-under listed advantageous glitches for yourself, if they look like fun to you. 🙂
Index of Aliens Colonial Marines Guides:
- This Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Glitches
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Walkthrough
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Cheats
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Dog Tags Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Newt’s Doll Location Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Trophies Guide
Aliens Colonial Marines Glitches
XP Farming Checkpoint Glitch
In Mission 10: “Derelict Reclaimed” you can farm XP at a rate of over 6,000 XP per hour. This allows you to upgrade your Marine’s gear much much faster than you normally could.
How to farm XP: Fight your way to a point where you go outside in the rain and a soldier with a flamethrower is burning a Xenomorph alien. Once there, the game will save the checkpoint and you can begin farming XP by going down the hill and killing all enemy soldiers and Xenos. Next, reload the checkpoint and repeat the killing until you’ve leveled up enough. You can see your progress as it happens with on-screen “Rank Up” text indicators, because higher Ranks unlock more Upgrades.
Patched Glitches Fix List
Here’s what the day one patch fixes include:
• General user interface improvements.
• Various performance improvements.
• Fixed issue where a door may not function properly if a Xeno was killed while opening it.
• Addressed issue where players could become stuck in a close encounter after killing a Lurker that had pounced them.
• Fixed collision issue where bullets would not pass through certain open doorways.
• Fixed an issue related to clients incorrectly interrupting Xeno melee encounters.
• Addressed an issue where doors would sometimes not open properly.
• Addressed an exploit where players could melee while throwing a grenade or placing a claymore.
• Fixed some collision detection issues that could result from a close encounter.
• Prevented campaign pop-ups from appearing outside of campaign.
• Fixed an issue that could prevent NPCs from getting on the elevator in the Sulaco.
• NPCs no longer attempt to open doors while being welded.
• Fixed issue where Raven could sometimes pass through welded door.
• Implementing a message to warn players that campaign progress will be overwritten if they try to start an offline campaign game from within the co-op campaign UI.
• Adjusted the distance between players before they’re warped to the location of furthest player in co-op.
• Fixed issue where torch would sometimes appear incorrectly to co-op clients.
• Fixed issue where difficulty could sometimes become stuck incorrectly after switching modes.
• Fixed issue where co-op player would not recover properly after being saved from a close encounter.
• Fixed issue where Russian players could not drop into a co-op match in some missions.
• Updated late-game close encounter moment to disable player input, which could cause them to become stuck.
• Resolved issue where campaign Motion Tracker could incorrectly in multiplayer loadouts.
• Fixed issue where clients would sometimes be invisible after spawning in No Hope in Hadleys.
• Multiplayer teams are now randomized (parties excluded) if percentage difference in scores is greater than 15%.
• ‘Switch Teams’ option removed from the Pause menu.
• Corrected issue where server and client could get out-of-sync when switching out of a power-up while firing.
• Fixed issue where controller would vibrate during the scores screen if Rage ability was active upon match end.
• Fixed issue where Cloak ability would not conceal the Lurker when walking or jogging.
• Corrected bug where clients appeared to spawn outside of world before match start.
• Removed placeholder text from appearing on scoreboard in certain situations.
• Improved camera transition when Xeno enters a vent.
• Fixed issue where Xenomorph HUD could sometimes appear in the wrong color.
• Fixed issue with Spitter acid sometimes preventing players from deploying a Sentry Turret for a short while.
• Spitter’s “Acid Spray” now originates from the mouth.
• Escape: Fixed issue where Xenos could spawn in unplayable space.
• Escape: Fixed issue where Xeno players could lose functionality if warped to next area while in a vent.
• Escape: Addressed issues where players would spawn with no weapon if they were the last Marine to die in Escape.
• Escape: Fixed issue where Cat-Like Reflexes ability would not properly complete in an Escape match.
• Escape: Improved timing and placement of warp locations in Emergency Evac map.
Glitches discovered by: Deathmule & Sega
Have you encountered any Aliens Colonial Marines glitches?
Tags: Aliens: Colonial Marines