The Dead Space 3 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC Survival-Horror Shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 50 Achievements (16 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 and PC versions.
Index of Dead Space 3 Guides:
- This Page: Dead Space 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Peng Location Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Artifacts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Weapon Parts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Blueprints Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Circuits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Scavenger Bots Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Optional Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dead Space 3 Suits
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Weapons Crafting Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Glitches
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Cheats
Dead Space 3 Achievements Guide
1. Get On My Level (10G) — Complete the game on any difficulty setting.
2. The Explorer (25G) — Complete all optional missions.
3. Aren’t You Thankful? (50G) — Complete the game on Hardcore Mode.
4. Epic Tier 4 Engineer (40G) — Complete the game in Classic Mode.
5. Survivalist (40G) — Complete the game in Pure Survival Mode.
6. Gun Collector (25G) — Collect all Weapon Parts.
7. The Professor (25G) — Collect all Artifacts.
8. The Librarian (25G) — Collect all Logs.
9. The Armorer (25G) — Collect all Circuits.
10. There’s Always Peng! (50G) — Find Peng.
Check out how to find Peng in our Dead Space 3 Peng Location Guide.
11. My Buddy (10G) — Retrieve Resources from a Scavenger Bot at a Bench.
12. Metal Detector (30G) — Successfully deploy Scavenger Bots to 15 Resource Areas.
13. Strapped (10G) — Craft a Weapon.
14. Circuit’s Edge (10G) — Add a Circuit to a Weapon.
15. EMT (25G) — Craft a Large Med Pack.
16. Full House (25G) — Craft a Weapon with 2 Tools, Tips, and Attachments with all Circuit slots filled.
17. RIG Master (50G) — Fully upgrade your RIG.
18. Master Plan (25G) — Create a Blueprint that needs at least 2000 resources worth of parts and Circuits to build.
19. From the Jaws (10G) — Save your Co-Op partner from an execution by killing the attacker.
20. Share and Share Alike (10G) — Use the RIG to give an item to your Co-Op partner.
21. Medic! (10G) — Revive your Co-Op partner 10 times.
22. Ghosts of the Past (25G) — Face all of Carverâ€™s demons by completing all Co-Op only optional missions.
23. Architect (10G) — Share a Blueprint with your Co-Op partner.
24. Axes High (20G) — Kill 30 enemies using Fodder axes.
25. Payback (15G) — Kill a Soldier by TK’ing a grenade or rocket back at them.
Location: You can easily do this in the very beginning of Chapter 10: “Now We Know” while fighting the first wave of enemies.
After going outside a dropship will bring in some soldiers. Hide behind some cover until they throw a grenade. Their grenades are glowing red. Use Kinesis to pick up the grenade and throw it back at any soldier. It doesn’t have to be the one who threw it.
26. Go for the Limbs! (10G) — Dismember 500 limbs from living enemies.
27. And Then We Doubled It! (10G) — Dismember 1000 limbs from living enemies.
28. Slow Mo (10G) — Kill 50 enemies while they are in stasis.
29. Blast Corps (10G) — Kill 30 enemies with explosion damage.
30. Shootbang (10G) — Kill 30 Soldiers with head shots.
31. Empty Chamber (10G) — Kill 30 enemies using melee strikes or a melee Weapon Part.
32. Dropping Acid (10G) — Dissolve 50 enemies with acid.
33. Electric Lawnmower (10G) — Kill 30 enemies using an electrified Ripper blade.
34. Overpowered Healing (10G) — Use quick heal to heal yourself 20 times.
35. Stranger in a Strange Land (10G) — Complete the Prologue.
36. Space Odyssey (15G) — Survive your first spacewalk.
37. Critical Mass (15G) — Recover the shuttle.
38. Snow Crash (15G) — Reach Tau Volantis.
39. Intestinal Fortitude (25G) — Defeat the Hive Mind.
40. Hydra (15G) — Kill the Snowbeast.
41. Together as One (15G) — Reassemble Rosetta.
42. Infernal Machine (15G) — Reach the Alien Machine.
43. Shoot for the Moon (50G) — Defeat the Moon.
44. Under a Buck (10G) — Shoot the deer head trophy in the Admiral’s Quarters.
Location: Chapter 4: “History’s Ember” in the Admirals Quarters.
Unmissable since you go to the quarters in the main story, as shown here…
45. Space Ace (20G) — Shoot at least 70 targets during the ride to Tau Volantis.
Location: At the very end of Chapter 7: “Mayhem” you will have to navigate a spaceship.
There are 3 types of targets you can shoot. In the first part you can shoot mines. The big mine swarm is the most important thing for this achievement. There are so many mines at once that it is almost impossible to shoot all of them. Just keep hitting RB on your Xbox 360 controller very quickly and take out as many as you can. In the next part you have to shoot some trash that is flying through the air. Try to stay on course so that you can spot all the targets easily. In the last part you just need to shoot some mountains.
In solo you will have to destroy almost every target. There are just a little over 70, so it might take several tries.
Tip: In co-op it is a bit easier if you join a game as Carver, since he’s given flight controls to pilot and shoot.
Note: Also consider making a backup of your save game after starting the spaceship flight. Otherwise you would need to replay the entire chapter if you fail.
46. Hungry (20G) — Reach the pump room of the Waystation without alerting any Feeders.
Location: In Chapter 9: “Onward” in the Waystation.
Don’t aim at them or else you’ll shine your flashlight on them. You can throw objects with kinesis to distract them if you need to.
47. Drill Sergeant (30G) — Complete the Drill Room without taking any damage.
Location: During Chapter 10: “Now We Know” you’ll have to destroy a gigantic drill in some sort of arena.
Three waves of enemies will spawn during the fight. Neither the enemies, nor the drill are allowed to hit you.
Before you attempt this achievement you need some really good weapons. The Slam Chop weapon is very effective for this fight. Always shoot the legs of your enemies and they will die after 1-2 hits. Your secondary weapon does not matter that much, but it should shoot bullets in quick succession which makes it very effective against the drill core.
Wave 1: Enemies die in 1 shot, but some of them start running. Use Stasis and run in big circle around the drill. The drill should kill some of the enemies for you.
Wave 2: Enemies die in 2 shots, but are pretty slow. Keep running in big circles, use Stasis against enemies if needed.
Wave 3: Get behind the drill. It won’t kill you, but all enemies that get close will die instantly from the drill damage and cannot attack you. Use stasis on the drill and take out its core from behind.
Note: You can make use of the “Reload Checkpoint” feature if you need to!
48. Weedkiller (30G) — Kill 5 Cysts in the Biology Building with a single poison gas cloud.
Location: In Chapter 14, when you reach the Biology sector.
In the Biology sector you have to use kinesis on the cysts to get past them without killing them. The ones on the floor will shoot an explosive pod that will kill themselves if you do not use kinesis to toss the pod away. Then, take the elevator to activate the pump, to allow the gas to vent through the hallway. The achievement will unlock soon after.
49. Aliens (15G) — Collect all Alien Artifacts.
50. Close Encounter (10G) — Kill 10 alien Necromorphs.
Please comment if you have any Dead Space 3 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!