What are the top 10 bestselling video games in America, Japan, and Europe? Thanks to Amazon online sales data here are the video games that are the hottest worldwide right now.
What follows is a listing of the Top 10 bestsellers per region, for all systems combined.
North America’s Top 10 Games:
1. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
2. Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
3. Far Cry 3 (PS3)
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Xbox 360)
5. Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
6. Just Dance 4 (Wii)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3)
8. Assassin’s Creed III (Xbox 360)
9. FIFA Soccer 13 (PS3)
10. Assassin’s Creed III (PS3)
Let the vision of LEVEL-5, the animations from STUDIO GHIBLI and the music from Joe Hisaishi guide you through one of the most amazing JRPG adventures ever.
Here’s the Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch “Two Worlds” launch trailer:
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is a heart-warming tale of a young boy named Oliver who embarks on a journey into a parallel world to become a wizard in an attempt to bring his mother back from the dead.
Japan’s Top 10 Games:
1. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
2. Demon Gaze (PS Vita)
3. Amnesia – Limited Edition (PSP)
4. Hitman: Absolution (PS3)
5. Unlikely Knight: Monster Monpiece (PS Vita)
6. DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
7. Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) G (3DS)
8. Sugoroku of Gintama (PSP)
9. Fantasy Life (3DS)
10. Digimon Adventure (PSP)
After two months Nintendo of Japan has sold almost 2.3 million copies (2.186.309 according to Famitsu), making it the first 3DS game sell over 2 million this fast!
Here are the relaxing new Japanese Animal Crossing: New Leaf TV commercials.
The Nintendo 3DS-exclusive life-simulation game “Animal Crossing: New Leaf” is titled “Animal Forest: Jump Out” in Japan.It’s developed by the same creators as the previous DS & Wii versions. Making full use of the 3DS’ abilities, the game features much more customization around town on: your house’s walls & furniture, other people’s houses if you become town mayor, and even down to your character’s shirt, hat & accessories can all be changed at will. Oh and you can now swim in the ocean too!
Europe’s Top 10 Games:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Xbox 360)
2. Football Manager 2013 (PC/Mac)
3. FIFA 13 (PS3)
4. Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
5. Just Dance 4 (Wii)
6. FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3)
8. Far Cry 3 (PS3)
9. Assassin’s Creed 3 (Xbox 360)
10. Assassin’s Creed 3 (PS3)
Activision’s 100-million-selling blockbuster Call of Duty series debuts high on the charts worldwide with Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It’s one of the biggest entertainment launches of the year, selling over 7.5 million copies in the USA alone in its first two weeks on sale.
DLC Packs like next week’s “Revolution” are sure to keep it popular. Here’s the funny Call of Duty: Black Ops II “The Replacer” trailer.
To recap the top games per system:
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch debuts at #1 on the PS3 chart.
- Far Cry 3 becomes top dog on the Xbox 360 chart.
- Just Dance 4 dances to 1st place on the Wii chart.
- The Sims 3 takes first place on the PC & Mac charts.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 jumps on the 3DS chart at numero uno.
- Pokemon Black & White Version 2 catch a shiny #1 on the DS chart.
- New Super Mario Bros. U is selling at a good attach rate for the new Wii U console.
- The Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified bundle is 1st on the PS Vita chart.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted is still on the PSP chart.
- And lastly, Kingdom Hearts stays popular after 10 years in the PS2 chart’s Top 100!