This The Cave Game walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Platformer Adventure on the PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox 360, PS3 & Wii U.
The Cave comes from the minds of gaming legends Ron Gilbert (Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island) and Tim Schafer (Grim Fandango, Psychonauts).
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence, Blood.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: The Hillybilly
- Part 3: The Gift Shop
- Part 4: The Knight
- Part 5: The Time Traveler
- Part 6: The Scientist
- Part 7: The Zoo
- Part 8: The Monk
- Part 9: The Twins
- Part 10: The Adventurer
- Part 11: The Island
- Part 12: Good Endings
- Part 13: Bad Endings
Index of The Cave Game Guides:
- This Page: The Cave Game Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Cave Game Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Cave Game Cheats
The Cave Game Walkthrough
The Cave is a new adventure game from Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creator Ron Gilbert, and Double Fine Productions, the award-winning studio behind Psychonauts and Brutal Legend.
Assemble your team of three from seven unlikely adventurers, each with their own unique personalities and stories, then descend into the mysterious depths to explore locations including a subterranean amusement park and a medieval castle, not to mention a fully armed and ready-to-launch nuclear tipped ICBM. The Cave awaits.
Key Game Features:
- Seamlessly Spelunk – Explore a ginormous completely seamless cave-world presented in astounding cross-section that will blow… your… mind.
- Assemble a team of 3 explorers – From the Hillbilly to the Time Traveller; all 7 characters have their own unique personalities, special talents and a dark and secret reason for descending The Cave.
- A Cave like no other – If you enjoy spelunking and dark rocky caverns then be prepared to be disappointed. Your first clue The Cave is a place like no other will be when you stumble across the subterranean amusement park or the medieval castle, not to mention the fully armed and ready to launch nuclear tipped missile.
- Let’s work together – Switch between the 3 characters, in cooperation with each other, and solve physical and adventure puzzles as you learn the truth behind why they are here. Share the cave exploring adventure with friends in local co-op.
- Unlock all the secrets of the cave – Replay the adventure with a new set of characters for a whole different experience including unique story, puzzles and areas of The Cave, plus hidden treasures (not redeemable for cash) and collectables.
- Watch the Cave come alive – Experience the detailed, stunning art style and humor that only Ron Gilbert and Double Fine can dream up.
Check out the introductory area of The Cave, the latest and greatest from Double Fine & Sega!
Note: Voice-over tips to solve all the game’s difficult puzzles and platformer situations starts in the second walkthrough video.
Here’s how to win the heart of the Hillbilly’s one true love…or not…
The Cave’s clerk wants our heroes to run around and get trinkets from the employee back room, and he’ll open the cave door for you. Oh, how nice of him.
The Cave’s Knight is playing a dangerous game in a borrowed suit of armor…can he pull it off, winning the heart of the princess and pulling Exalibur from the stone?
Greatest Employee of All Time? We’ll see about that! Take the Time Traveler and your companions through time to get that coveted title for yourself!
The Cave Game Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with The Scientist and more.
Tags: The Cave