This Ni No Kuni walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this JRPG exclusively on the PS3.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is an epic tale of a young boy, Oliver, who embarks on a journey to become a master magician and bring back his dead mother from the parallel world of Ni no Kuni. Along the way he encounters some extraordinary characters, many of whom become helpful allies. They guide Oliver as he explores the vast world and learns the magical skills that will make him strong enough to face his most deadly foes, and ultimately survive an encounter with the White Witch herself.
Please note that viewers must be at least 10 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Alcohol and Tobacco Reference, Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Simulated Gambling.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: A Sombre Start
- Part 2: A Whole New World
- Part 3: Guardian Grapple & Guardian of the Woods Boss Fight
- Part 4: Ding Dong Dell
- Part 5: The Bottom of the Well
- Part 6: Saving His Meowjesty & Hickory Dock Boss Fight
- Part 7: The Forest of Plenty
- Part 8: Into the Desert
- Part 9: Starey Mary
- Part 10: Lunch Delivery
- Part 11: Errands in the Sand
- Part 12: The Temple of Trials & Bashura Boss Fight
- Part 13: New Friends in Hot Places
- Part 14: Against the Clock to Old Smoky’s Summit
- Part 15: Volcanic Showdown & Moltaan Boss Fight
- Part 16: Heading South
- Part 17: Alchemy Attack & Al-Khemi Boss Fight
- Part 18: Her Moojesty’s Cheesy Situation
- Part 19: Swaine’s Nightmare Boss Fight
- Part 20: Setting Sail & Shadar (First Encounter) Boss Fight
- Part 21: All At Sea
- More on the way!
Index of Ni No Kuni Guides:
Ni No Kuni Walkthrough
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, a heart-warming tale of a young boy named Oliver, who embarks on a journey into a parallel world in an attempt to bring his mother back from the dead. Along the way, Oliver makes new friends and adopts many of the wonderful creatures that inhabit the world, raising them to battle other creatures on his behalf as he takes on formidable enemies. Developed by LEVEL-5 with animation by the legendary Studio Ghibli, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch combines beautiful animated visuals, masterful storytelling and a sweeping score into an epic role-playing adventure like no other.
The world of Ni no Kuni actually runs parallel to the real world. Players will be able to travel between the two. Characters who appear in one world appear in the other as well, but with different roles in this unique RPG experience.
Key Game Features:
- All-Star Production — LEVEL-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with Studio Ghibli’s world-class animation and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi.
- Another World — Stunning visuals, made possible by utilizing the full capabilities of the hardware, create the world of Ni no Kuni and immerses players into Oliver’s journey within this vibrant, animated world.
- Captivating Story — A charming and tragic tale unfolds including animation storyboarded and created by Studio Ghibli with English and Japanese voice overs.
- Role Playing Mastery — New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey.
- Dynamic Fights — Freely switch control of characters and familiars in an exciting battle system that combines real-time and turn-based tactical elements.
It’s finally here! After years of waiting through the Japanese DS and PS3 releases, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch has been translated! Let’s start the Ni no Kuni walkthrough with the game’s introduction.
Oliver gets his first wand and makes the journey to Drippy’s world.
Oliver faces his toughest foe yet in the Guardian of the Woods boss fight, of the steadfast Defender of the Forest.
Oliver and Drippy return to Ding Dong Dell to visit the lazy King Tom Tildrum the XIVth. Unsurprisingly, things don’t go quite as planned…
With his Meowjesty missing, Oliver and Drippy return to Motorville to hunt down the King’s soul mate in Timmy the cat, then it’s off to the bottom of the Ding Dong Well.
Ni No Kuni Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Part 6.