Here’s the The Hip Hop Dance Experience song list that shows the 32-40 songs that make up the soundtrack for this music-rhythm game on the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 with Kinect, respectively. You can play it now, the game’s already released in America, Europe and Australia from the week of November 13th, 2012.
The Hip Hop Dance Experience features the most comprehensive hip-hop track list ever in a dance video game, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to old-school party jams. The Hip Hop Dance Experience invites you to perform over 700 dance moves inspired by top celebrity choreographers to hip-hop’s biggest hits.
Here’s a look at the first trailer for The Hip Hop Dance Experience:
The Hip Hop Dance Experience Song List
Songs with an asterix (*) behind them are only included in the Xbox 360 version.
1. “1 Thing” by Amerie
2. “1, 2 Step” by Ciara featuring Missy Elliott
3. “Airplanes” by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
4. “B.O.B (Bombs Over Baghdad)” by Outkast
5. “Bad Girls”* by M.I.A.
6. “Blow The Whistle”* by Too $hort
7. “Creep” by TLC
8. “Danger (Been So Long)” by Mystikal featuring Nivea
9. “Day n Nite” by Kid Cudi
10. “Down” by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne
11. “Drop It Like It’s Hot” by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell Williams
12. “Funkdafied” by Da Brat
13. “Got Your Money”* by Ol’ Dirty Bastard featuring Kelis
14. “Hard” by Rihanna featuring Young Jeezy
15. “Hip Hop Hooray” by Naughty by Nature
16. “Hot in Herre” by Nelly
17. “If It Isn’t Love?” by New Edition
18. “Ignition (Remix)” by R. Kelly
19. “International Love” by Pitbull featuring Chris Brown
20. “It Takes Two”* by Rob Base featuring DJ E-Z Rock
21. “It’s Tricky”* by Run-DMC
22. “Lean Back” by Terror Squad featuring Fat Joe & Remy Ma
23. “Lollipop” by Lil Wayne featuring Static Major
24. “Look At Me Now” by Chris Brown featuring Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne
25. “Me and U”* by Cassie
26. “Moment 4 Life” by Nicki Minaj featuring Drake
27. “Over” by Drake
28. “Rapper’s Delight”* by The Sugarhill Gang
29. “Replay” by Iyaz
30. “Return of The Mack” by Mark Morrison
31. “Run It” by Chris Brown featuring Juelz Santana
32. “Say Ahh” by Trey Songz featuring Fabolous
33. “Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO
34. “She Wants To Move” by N.E.R.D.
35. “So Good” by B.o.B
36. “Tipsy”* by J-Kwon
37. “Vivrant Thing” by Q-Tip
38. “Wild Ones” by Flo Rida featuring Sia
39. “Work Hard, Play Hard” by Wiz Khalifa
40. “You’re A Jerk” by New Boyz
As you can see, there’s songs from Run-DMC to Chris Brown, Rob Base to Nicki Minaj! This is the first dance game with a tracklist dedicated to the coolest genre in music. With moves developed by celebrity choreographers Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj Creative Director, BET’s Born to Dance) and Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year), dance like a true artist to 30 years’ worth of hip-hop’s biggest hits.
Customize your avatar with hundreds of looks and accessories to express your personal fashion sense. Trigger lavish visual effects as you progress through the game. Master professional-level choreography with 3 difficulty levels for each song. Experience the world of hip-hop through music, dance, and design.
With a variety of unique game modes, including fun multiplayer parties and dance battles, The Hip Hop Dance Experience is the ultimate way to drop it like it’s hot with all your favorite hits.
Here you can see the The Hip Hop Dance Experience features:
The main The Hip Hop Dance Experience features are:
- Made by iNiS — The developers of The Black Eyed Peas Experience, Elite Beat Agents, and Gitaroo Man.
- Chart-Topping Hits — From Run DMC to Chris Brown, Rob Base to Nicki Minaj – this is the first dance game with a tracklist dedicated to the most aspirational genre in music.
- Plug Yourself into the Hip-Hop Universe — Perform over 700 dance moves designed by hip-hop’s top celebrity choreographers.
- Multiple Modes of Play — Intelligent shuffle features and high-energy multiplayer challenges for endless fun…
– In the Dance Party mode, jump in at any time with your own difficulty level and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
– Face-off with your friends to a high energy throw-down in the Dance Battle mode to prove who has the best dance skills.
– Master every move with step-by-step tutorials in the Power Skooling mode
– In the Dance Marathon mode, dance to an endless stream of tracks to keep the score moving or it’s “Game Over”!